Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
angsaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by angsaar »

khidz29 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:17 pm
I tried to edit ArtifactChance: t => t * 5 to ArtifactChance: t => t * 100 but it seems not working I tried aswell with AncientChances but it seems the chance are the same.
I played with the values a bit and realized increasing the value higher than 5 actually makes artifact chance *lower*. If you want high chances try putting 0.0001 instead of 100, worked great for me.

clhccc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clhccc »

Aramin wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:46 am
I like to "soft cheat" and not just make everything free and max it, just a bunch of stuff that makes life easier, progress faster, and char a little more powerful. I have not been shadowbanned. I occasionally drop items if im a few short of crafting something and don't feel like going to get them etc, though I believe this is near 100% safe (aside from unobtainable items, or shedloads of dungeon credits lol).
First of, I'd like to thank you for all your work on the cheats. Second, a quick question. Do you know if it's at all safe to drop items that are currently unobtainable but which used to be obtainable before? Such as the Phone Box and as Eye Owe Ess Chain from the IOS event, aswell as other event items that are currently no longer obtainable.

I'd love to fill my looty/slab tracker, but fear a shadow ban.

Thanks!
It’s safe. Dont drop the event card except the giftmas since u cant open the event box now. Items and equipment are fine.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

mygrrlaacc wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:57 pm
valleymon wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:45 pm
I don't think anyone can answer you for sure, I have the following run automatically every time I played for the past 6 months or so:

Code: Select all

'godlike food',
		'unlock quickref',
		'unlock teleports',
		'unlock tickets',
		'unlock silvpen',
		'unlock revive',
		'wide mtx',
		'wide star',
		'wide obol',
		'minigame',
		'w3 prayer',
		'w3 freeworship',
		'w3 book',
		'w3 globalshrines',
		'w4 candy',
		'w4 petrng',
		'w4 labpx',
		'w4 arena',
		'upstones rng',
		'afk 5',
		'w4 mainframe',
		'w4 chipbonuses',
		'w4 fastforaging',
		'w5 sailing',
		'w5 divinity',
		'w5 gaming',
		'w5 collider',
I like to "soft cheat" and not just make everything free and max it, just a bunch of stuff that makes life easier, progress faster, and char a little more powerful. I have not been shadowbanned. I occasionally drop items if im a few short of crafting something and don't feel like going to get them etc, though I believe this is near 100% safe (aside from unobtainable items, or shedloads of dungeon credits lol).
Hey thanks for the reply. :) Yeah, after scouring the forum a little bit more, I've come to see that there isn't a for sure no "shadow-banned", and lava might update. But I'm aligned with you, I also just soft cheat still wanting to enjoy what the game has to offer just at a faster pace and with nice to haves without spending money. I was just so excited to find this when I did xD.

I would like to enquire two things:
The first being, how do you run those commands automatically? Do you search the cheat.js and change each bool value to true, or is there a automation script of somesort purely for Injector commands?

And the second, I didnt notice the 'afk' command and have been using alot of time candies (drop command). Does this mean you're barely active farming since the 'afk' doesn't work and you have to keep the client on at the cloudsave menu?
EDIT : Oh wait, as long as afk rate is 100% and not some unreal number then active will be just as efficient. mb

valleymon wrote:
Regarding the virus warning, of course if I were malicious I would say it's a false positive :ph34r:
Nice to hear someone think and worry about this though (I'm a software engineer in a security conscious environment). You're absolutely right that downloading and running an exe from a completely untrusted source is not generally a super smart thing to do. I guess given you can scan it, and this is pretty niche and not a particularly efficient way for a hacker to be distributing their virus most people trust it. Nevertheless, aside from ensuring that someone else can pick this up or make their own version, one of the major reasons for providing the source is so that if you don't want to run an untrusted exe, you can get nodejs, check you are happy with all the packages included by npm and the code itself, then compile it with pkg or just run "node main.js" and be happy you are definitely safe.
Haha I was overwhelmed with the forum at the start and missed that it was open sourced. That would have surely given a light increase in peace of mind. But like a kid blinded by toys I was willing to risk the "false positive" :P.
I do want to thank you for the work you've done so far, coming from a tech background myself, I can really appreciate the steps that have been taken to achieve all this! And if you have patreon or something similar, I would gladly support you :)

LittleCatTN wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:06 am
how to change chrome location?
It's under the config.js file. :)

{
	"unban": 0,
	"injreg":"\\w+\\.ApplicationMain\\s*?=",
	"showConsoleLog": true,
	"chrome": "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe"
}
I'ts been contributions from many people, even if not writing code then at least in deobfuscating it. No need for support but thanks for the offer, I do this just for fun :)

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

angsaar wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:38 am
khidz29 wrote:
I tried to edit ArtifactChance: t => t * 5 to ArtifactChance: t => t * 100 but it seems not working I tried aswell with AncientChances but it seems the chance are the same.
I played with the values a bit and realized increasing the value higher than 5 actually makes artifact chance *lower*. If you want high chances try putting 0.0001 instead of 100, worked great for me.
Nice. I will get around to checking how those values are used in code and will update comments with "how to use them" at some point. This is helpful for now.

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

angsaar wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:38 am
khidz29 wrote:
Thanks, worked like a charm :D

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

izubzbwe wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:30 pm
Hi, does someone know where the arena lvl and/or arena bonuses are stored?
Cant really find em in chromedebug.
Your arena highscore stores in "OptionsListAccount"[89]

You can change it: chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[89]=x

idleoncheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idleoncheater »

Does anyone know how to get the 5th tab anvil recipes? Dropping Adept Recipe just says already claimed after the first drop.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

valleymon wrote:
inkdrgn wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:07 pm
valleymon wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:50 am
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Added w5 collider cheats
thank you, would it be possible to add max level for the VIP library to the the cheats as well?
I checked this, annoyingly it's hardcoded. It's one of the things that I added the ability to manipulate zjs before load for as it can technically be done this way. In reality, it will be easier just to use chromedebug
Look for SkillLevelsMax and edit the values of keys 641-645 to whatever max level you want
Thanks i found a way to drop the books instead based on an older form post!

drop TalentBook1 3XXXYYY
XXX=the talent order number from the talent list, must be in the form of a 3 digit number so 1 becomes 001
YYY=the max level you want for the talent, in the case for books from the library currently that's 195

NamelessFool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NamelessFool »

how do i download the injector i dont seem to be able to click the link.

mygrrlaacc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mygrrlaacc »

Does anyone know if there a way to fix unlock quickref breaking after going into the cloud save menu? Even if I deactivate it first, it still breaks until i restart the whole client.

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

JDub76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JDub76 »

I put the 3 Files into the Idleon folder, when i use the injectF5 script it loads up, says injected cheats, loaded cheats, then starts idleon with a greyscreen(assume its standard loading screen) and after about 2 seconds both the cmd console and idlon crash, any idea what i might have done wrong?

LoveOryks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LoveOryks »

Divinity Pearl use post-Lv50:

if (50 > (null == tr ? 0 : "number" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, k) : "number" == typeof tr && (0 | tr) === tr ? c.__cast(tr, l) : "boolean" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof tr ? parseFloat(tr) : parseFloat(g.string(tr))) && 16 > a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")) {
Replace 50 with the cap you want (I personally put 999 and works wonders).

Vampeal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vampeal »

Anyone know how to fix Damage?

I'm not quite sure what fucked up my damage value, but I didn't mess with anything related to it.

I've tried using the Godlike Dmg to correct it, and while that deals damage, it also crashes my game after the first swing.

Hoping I didn't brick my account, but it's seems to be that way.

zeroazico
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zeroazico »

LoveOryks wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:05 pm
Divinity Pearl use post-Lv50:

if (50 > (null == tr ? 0 : "number" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, k) : "number" == typeof tr && (0 | tr) === tr ? c.__cast(tr, l) : "boolean" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof tr ? parseFloat(tr) : parseFloat(g.string(tr))) && 16 > a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")) {
Replace 50 with the cap you want (I personally put 999 and works wonders).
How can i use this code ?

add into cheats.js ?

Thank you