Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Digi »

sapir5522 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:51 pm
Sharing here since I couldn't get an answer to this before and it might be helpful for soft-core cheaters like myself.
Originally I wanted to stop shrines from losing exp when you move them.
Instead, I figured out how to make them work game-wide so they don't need moving:

search for
_customBlock_MainframeBonus(5)

should get 2 results, first one is in a code section that applies afk gain time to shrine exp
second one is a code section for applying the shrine buffs themselves.

in each section, they determine if the shrine is active for the player (same map or same world + lab bonus)
you can change this to simply always be true (personally I only made shrine buffs always on when lab bonus is on)

Code: Select all

if ((null != e.ShrineStuffz723 ? a.getReserved("ShrineStuffz723") : a.h.ShrineStuffz723).push(0), b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap") != b.engine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")[s][0])
	if (1 == w._customBlock_MainframeBonus(5)) {
        	a = Math.floor(b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap") / 50);
                var r = b.engine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")[s][0];
                a = a == Math.floor((null == r ? 0 : "number" == typeof r ? d.__cast(r, k) : "number" == typeof r && (0 | r) === r ? d.__cast(r, l) : "boolean" == typeof r ? d.__cast(r, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof r ? parseFloat(r) : parseFloat(g.string(r))) / 50)
	} else a = !1;
else a = !0;
So make a = !0 always to get the effect

Just to clarify.
In the block of code there are two elses.
One is !1 and the other is !0. You mean to change the !1 to !0 right?

EDIT: Also been playing with the Refinery code a bit.
Someone else might have found it before but just to be sure i will post it as well.

Found how to make the combustion time less. It was pretty straight forward.
In the code

if ("CycleInitialTime" == t) return s = 900 * Math.pow(4, Math.floor(s)), t = b.engine.getGameAttribute("DNSM"), t = null != e.AlchVials ? t.getReserved("AlchVials") : t.h.AlchVials, t = null != e.RefSpd ? t.getReserved("RefSpd") : t.h.RefSpd, Math.ceil(s / ((1 + ((null == t ? 0 : "number" == typeof t ? d.__cast(t, k) : "number" == typeof t && (0 | t) === t ? d.__cast(t, l) : "boolean" == typeof t ? d.__cast(t, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof t ? parseFloat(t) : parseFloat(g.string(t))) + (w._customBlock_SaltLick(2) + w._customBlock_Labb("SigilBonus", "Blank", 10, 0))) / 100) * Math.max(1, w._customBlock_MainframeBonus(2))));
find

return s = 900
change the 900 to 10 or whatever number you want.
With 10 it made it 10 seconds for each cycle.

Diskence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Diskence »

Has anyone figured out how to make all Laboratory bonuses (square skills + jewels) always active, even without having characters uploaded?

jinxz00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jinxz00 »

After tibasichelp helped me out with my class promotion thingy,
(thanks again so much, it worked flawlessly!)

I've come up with a new problem, editing the z.js file.
7zip + asar extension and tc4shell is installed, I opened the app.asar archive, navigated to the z.js file, opened it in vs code with the beautifier extension, did the edits, saved everything (after I trusted and overwrote the file), got a cup of coffee, started steam, started the game via InjectCheatsF3 and - crashed immediately, started the game normally, crashed as well.

What did I edit:
1. Time Candy in Space -- if ("TIME_CANDY" ==
2. Egg Timer -- if ("TotalTimeForEgg" == s) {
return 10
3. Sigil requirements -- SigilDesc = function () {

4. Pet Arena - 100% Blockchance -- if ("BlockChance" ==

Am I supposed to unpack the app.asar to another folder, edit the z.js file and put it all back together to replace the actual app.asar archive?

Thanks again in advance and have a great friday afternoon.

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

jinxz00 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:16 am

7zip + asar extension and tc4shell is installed, I opened the app.asar archive, navigated to the z.js file, opened it in vs code with the beautifier extension, did the edits, saved everything (after I trusted and overwrote the file), got a cup of coffee, started steam, started the game via InjectCheatsF3 and - crashed immediately, started the game normally, crashed as well.

What did I edit:
return 10

Am I supposed to unpack the app.asar to another folder, edit the z.js file and put it all back together to replace the actual app.asar archive?

Sorry i cant help you with that since i dont use injectcheats but, could you tell me how can i use time candy in space, i dont understand almost anything code related so i really cant search for it on my own.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

jinxz00 wrote:

What did I edit:
return 10

You can just drag the Z.js out of the asar file, make your edits, delete the original one (inside the asar), and then drag the revised version back into the asar file. After initial run, if it doesn't enter the game, then you can delete the file (in 7zip), see where you had made a mistake, correct it and try again. (It saves to the cloud every 4 minutes, if you want to forgo corrupting cloud save)

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Laspil wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:25 pm
jinxz00 wrote:

What did I edit:
return 10

Sorry i cant help you with that since i dont use injectcheats but, could you tell me how can i use time candy in space, i dont understand almost anything code related so i really cant search for it on my own.
viewtopic.php?p=247493#p247493
In the code section, search the lines where it mentions 149 and 150. Just copy the line, search it, and change the number according to the post.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Diskence wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:15 am
Has anyone figured out how to make all Laboratory bonuses (square skills + jewels) always active, even without having characters uploaded?
Good starting area to look:

w._customBlock_Labb = function (s, a, r, o) {
if ("Dist" == s) {
if ("BonusLineWidth" == s)
w._customBlock_MainframeBonus = function (t) {
Without a 'single' character uploaded, that's just not possible. As it needs at least one character to make the connection to give buffs to your other accounts.

Jesusmac123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jesusmac123 »

I was messing around with statues and I used cheat engine to put a large sum of them; now everytime I open the statue tab it crashes my game. I've been tinkering with the asar file but to no avail. ANY help is greatly appreciated please.

Washu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Washu »

hello, this is a really big big big post, so is there any minigame cheat? i hate minigames but i want to get those achievs and quest that need minigames .... there was 1 in page 44 but is out, is there any?

netoriiiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by netoriiiii »

Wydra wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:31 pm
I've created an app that automatically unpacks the .asar archive and there is a menu to select cheats you want to apply. My hope is that some cheats will still work even after updates. Also it's worth to mention that this app will not work well/at all if Z.js was beautifed so if you want to also have your own cheats then run the app first, apply what you want and then beautify and change the code manually.

How to use:
Place it in the same folder as game .exe and run.

Link: [Link]

Currently the supported cheats are:
  • World1:
    • CheapBribes - bribes cost 1 copper
    • CheapRecipes - recipes use no materials
    • FreeStamps - stamps are free to level up
  • World 2:
    • Alchemy:
      • BetterAlchemyP2W - brewing speed and liquid speed are multiplied by specified factor
      • FreeBubbles - bubbles are free to level up
      • GuranteedNewBubbles - brewing new bubble always succeeds
      • FreeVials - vials are free to level up
      • GuranteedVial - dropping an item to add new vial always succeeds
      • StrongerActiveBubbles - active bubbles are much stronger; Can be used multiple times to stack
    • PostOffice:
      EasyPostOfficeOrders - orders will only require one piece of item, disabled streak scaling
  • General:
    • FreeGemShop - all gem items are free in gem shop
    • QuickRefAccess - all features are available during quick ref
    • StrongerCards - cards are much stronger e.g drop rate cards multiply drop rate by x100 - x100000. The idea behind those is to have cheats you can apply "on the fly" depending on your needs
    • Pack1DropsEventCards - card pack no 1 drops event cards instead of blunder hills ones

I'll might add some more cheats in the future, especially stuff related to world 3 like faster construction/trapping. Worship is already more or less handled by card cheat.

Also, while those cheats should be very safe to use, use them wisely. If you use free bubble/stamps upgrades and then give yourself 1k worth of primary stat like strength other users can still see that and report you.
would you like to update the cheat pls :> it been working lovely since i can't figure out other cheat method

Daelyks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daelyks »

Hello there !
I did a new oopsie.. I was playing around with the chng command, and while I was modifying values for "KillsLeft2Advance" I forgot to type an array...

Little explaination, when you type :

egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")
You get something like that :

0, 0,0
1, -144627242.2053846
2, -1148577.3433333333
3, 150,10
4, 150
5, 150
The first number being the ID of the map, the second one being the number of kills.

Once you start going to a single map info, you get this :

egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[1]
0, -144627242.2053846
__id__, 32035
So to change the value, you actually got to type :

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[1][0]=xxxxxxx
But i typed

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[1]=xxxxxxx
It actually unlocked the portal I wanted, but it kind of messed with my Zow/Chow count, since the value isn't stored in the right array.

When I scan the map now, the array is gone and I don't know how to recreate it... I tried

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[1][0]=xxxxxxx
but wasn't lucky.

Does anyone know how to recreate the array/fix it ?

Sorry for the long post !

EDIT I found the sollution, looking for some basic JS/NodeJS tutorial.

To recreate an array you may have deleted, type this in

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[161]=[0]

Link20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Link20 »

I got cheats working on my end, is there a readme that explains what each command does?

MomsPotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MomsPotato »

Link20 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:08 pm
I got cheats working on my end, is there a readme that explains what each command does?
creator goes over his cheats here:

viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Anyone know how to raise dungeon rank?

Also how do you raise the fishing minigame towards the achievement I was looking to skip to the 1000.

Shunner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shunner »

does anyone know how to edit the reward of the post office so its gives 100 box or more per order?