Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Djinn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Djinn »

I'm looking for a way to trigger looty talent all at once, and have all possible items. Anyone has looked into this?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

@iBelg or anyone

anyone know how to show the console log?
at the moment I've hacked in a new chat tab called console and piped the output of commands I create in the console to it.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Done it!

Managed to unbrick a character that has a corrupted inventory from bad gem purchases.

requires this addition to iBelg's console commands

Code: Select all

if (command === 'wipeinv') {
                                    newinv = [];
                                    for (i = 0; i < b.engine.getGameAttribute("InventoryOrder").length; i++) {
                                        newinv.push("Blank")
                                    }
                                    b.engine.setGameAttribute('InventoryOrder', newinv);
                                }
Obviously this wipes your inventory, however... It can be changed so it only removed broken items (it would just require a list of bad/good items)

newmagnus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by newmagnus »

Anyone know of a way to edit the post office? Specifically the reward boxes you get.
I know one can spawn lots of silver pens and keep resetting the task, but that seems a bit slow to max everything.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

newmagnus wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:27 am
Anyone know of a way to edit the post office? Specifically the reward boxes you get.
I know one can spawn lots of silver pens and keep resetting the task, but that seems a bit slow to max everything.
seems to be tied into "PostOfficeInfo" game attribute.
just need to find out how this is generated

edit, checked all postofficeinfo, doesn't mention the currencies.

DeliveryBoxComplete is the boxes you get

null != d.DeliveryBoxComplete ? A.setReserved("DeliveryBoxComplete", m) : A.h.DeliveryBoxComplete = m;
changing the m to a number would hard code your currency once you complete an order
set mine to 99999 and completed an order, was enough to max it all out easily enough

Wydra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wydra »

I've created an app that automatically unpacks the .asar archive and there is a menu to select cheats you want to apply. My hope is that some cheats will still work even after updates. Also it's worth to mention that this app will not work well/at all if Z.js was beautifed so if you want to also have your own cheats then run the app first, apply what you want and then beautify and change the code manually.

How to use:
Place it in the same folder as game .exe and run.

Link: [Link]

Currently the supported cheats are:
  • World1:
    • CheapBribes - bribes cost 1 copper
    • CheapRecipes - recipes use no materials
    • FreeStamps - stamps are free to level up
  • World 2:
    • Alchemy:
      • BetterAlchemyP2W - brewing speed and liquid speed are multiplied by specified factor
      • FreeBubbles - bubbles are free to level up
      • GuranteedNewBubbles - brewing new bubble always succeeds
      • FreeVials - vials are free to level up
      • GuranteedVial - dropping an item to add new vial always succeeds
      • StrongerActiveBubbles - active bubbles are much stronger; Can be used multiple times to stack
    • PostOffice:
      EasyPostOfficeOrders - orders will only require one piece of item, disabled streak scaling
  • General:
    • FreeGemShop - all gem items are free in gem shop
    • QuickRefAccess - all features are available during quick ref
    • StrongerCards - cards are much stronger e.g drop rate cards multiply drop rate by x100 - x100000. The idea behind those is to have cheats you can apply "on the fly" depending on your needs
    • Pack1DropsEventCards - card pack no 1 drops event cards instead of blunder hills ones

I'll might add some more cheats in the future, especially stuff related to world 3 like faster construction/trapping. Worship is already more or less handled by card cheat.

Also, while those cheats should be very safe to use, use them wisely. If you use free bubble/stamps upgrades and then give yourself 1k worth of primary stat like strength other users can still see that and report you.
Last edited by Wydra on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Djinn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Djinn »

newmagnus wrote:
I am going to ask you something, you want to complete orders without using resources? Or you just want a bunch of boxes?

If you want the first tag me again and ill send u code to get free orders with unlimited tries, the second option its easier, but involves that all ur post office orders are recorded within the DB, so having 20 completed with 999999 boxes seems pretty much hacked to me, and if there is any type of future update that checks for that kind of stuff you are screwed.

newmagnus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by newmagnus »

Djinn wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:37 pm
newmagnus wrote:
I am going to ask you something, you want to complete orders without using resources? Or you just want a bunch of boxes?

If you want the first tag me again and ill send u code to get free orders with unlimited tries, the second option its easier, but involves that all ur post office orders are recorded within the DB, so having 20 completed with 999999 boxes seems pretty much hacked to me, and if there is any type of future update that checks for that kind of stuff you are screwed.
Thank you, but I did the thing "salmon85" posted and it worked. I don't care about being shadowbanned in the future.
I will always have the main account I've been playing legit on. But the game just bores me now, so now I just experiment with all of what's being said here. :p

Thanks OP people to not being addicted and having to max out time candies every day. My wallet thanks you all.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

got one of my throw away accounts shadow-banned on purpose. Going to see if there's some variable that I can see to tell if you're shadow-banned or not.

I just forced my level with a command. A few moments later even though I was in game it popped up asking me to sign in again

Rokhanx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rokhanx »

Wydra wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:31 pm
I've created an app that automatically unpacks the .asar archive and there is a menu to select cheats you want to apply. My hope is that some cheats will still work even after updates. Also it's worth to mention that this app will not work well/at all if Z.js was beautifed so if you want to also have your own cheats then run the app first, apply what you want and then beautify and change the code manually.

How to use:
Place it in the same folder as game .exe and run.

Link: [Link]

Currently the supported cheats are:
  • World1:
    • CheapBribes - bribes cost 1 copper
    • CheapRecipes - recipes use no materials
    • FreeStamps - stamps are free to level up
  • World 2:
    • Alchemy:
      • BetterAlchemyP2W - brewing speed and liquid speed are multiplied by specified factor
      • FreeBubbles - bubbles are free to level up
      • GuranteedNewBubbles - brewing new bubble always succeeds
      • FreeVials - vials are free to level up
      • GuranteedVial - dropping an item to add new vial always succeeds
      • StrongerActiveBubbles - active bubbles are much stronger; Can be used multiple times to stack
    • PostOffice:
      EasyPostOfficeOrders - orders will only require one piece of item, disabled streak scaling
  • General:
    • FreeGemShop - all gem items are free in gem shop
    • QuickRefAccess - all features are available during quick ref
    • StrongerCards - cards are much stronger e.g drop rate cards multiply drop rate by x100 - x100000. The idea behind those is to have cheats you can apply "on the fly" depending on your needs
    • Pack1DropsEventCards - card pack no 1 drops event cards instead of blunder hills ones

I'll might add some more cheats in the future, especially stuff related to world 3 like faster construction/trapping. Worship is already more or less handled by card cheat.

Also, while those cheats should be very safe to use, use them wisely. If you use free bubble/stamps upgrades and then give yourself 1k worth of primary stat like strength other users can still see that and report you.
How safe is it to use "FreeGemShop" without ShadowBan?

Anirasnowmew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anirasnowmew »

Ok perhaps its just me, but for some reason whenever anyone tries to post something to zippyshare all i get are ads and popups. I can never seem to get any actual file that is uploaded to that site. Am i doing something wrong or is it some sort of play that zippy share uses to try to get you to somehow pay for their hosting service, or risk malware from all the ads?

Wydra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wydra »

Rokhanx wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:41 am
How safe is it to use "FreeGemShop" without ShadowBan?
That was one of the first cheats I've used by editing the code manually and one of the first created for this app. I'm gonna say it's basically 100% safe. Gem shop purchases are not verified by server. The only things that might pose any risks are:
1) Leveling up too many times at once after using a single candy. It was mentioned in this thread before - if you are low level you should use weaker candies first cause leveling up e.g. 40 times after using 72h candy might be detected as cheating.
2) Using time candies so many times you will be obviously overleveled for current content. I think most end-game players are around level 120-140. If suddenly you will walk a 160lvl character that might rise some eyebrows and someone might report you.

Other than that it shouldn't pose any risk of shadowban.
Anirasnowmew wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:26 am
Ok perhaps its just me, but for some reason whenever anyone tries to post something to zippyshare all i get are ads and popups. I can never seem to get any actual file that is uploaded to that site. Am i doing something wrong or is it some sort of play that zippy share uses to try to get you to somehow pay for their hosting service, or risk malware from all the ads?
I've uploaded it to sendspace for you: [Link]

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Zippyshare geoblock uk and german ip adresses too it seems.

As for the shadowban. I think it's all based on change in the save files sent to the server
too big of a change.. This guy is hacking.

I've checked 4 of my accounts, 3 of them are shadow banned now :D
not that It matters as I don't talk to people ingame anyway.

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

What exactly should I edit in my code for the vials to give 100% chance?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

kribir wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:39 pm
What exactly should I edit in my code for the vials to give 100% chance?

AlchemyVialItemsPCT = function ()

contains all the scores for the items mentioned in [Link]

return "99 90 80 70 60 60 40 50 40 35 30 25 17 16 13 9 13 10 7 11 1 25 25 20 20 15 14 13 5 12 10 9 7 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1".split(" ")
example the 99 at the beginning is actually copper ore (which has a score of 1)
you can work out the rest from the list

there are also 2 mentions of

._VialRNG = 
in the code. one is a randomint from 1 to 100 the other is just set as 0

edit:

it looks more to the be randomint one

edit2:

you can just change

s._VialRNG = h.randomInt(1, 100)
to

s._VialRNG = 100
which will make you roll 100 every time..
or
change every number in the AlchemyVialItemsPCT = function () to 100 which makes it so you have to roll higher than 0 (which you can't fail)