Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Seele_ »

joose wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 10:23 pm
Createl_ wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 10:20 pm
hey joose how did u get those commands to work the only ones that work for me are drop and search
I used creators build instead of belgs.
viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916
how did u download it do u have a tutorial or smt

Seele_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seele_ »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
InjectCheatF3 - The external Idleon cheat console fork
[Link]

What is this?
This mega-post features my Idleon cheats made for an external cheat console made by iBelg. The original tool and a cheat template can be found on his GitHub: [Link]

Through the miracle of time pushing the boundaries of cheating I've made slight modifications to the original tool, which are as followed:
  • A more versatile Regex to find & add the cheats.js that works with a beautified Z.js file.
  • A small line of code that allow creating the exit command in cheats.js to terminate the console (for lazy people like myself).
  • A config file e.g. config.json that (currently) holds the binary option unban ∈ {0, 1} where 0 equates to the default game and 1 unhides shadow banned accounts.
Content:
The Google Drive content is quite self-explanatory, having a folder that contains all of the console related stuff, another folder with outdated/depreciated stuff for educational purpose, and a list folder with a bunch of (mostly) outdated id lists. For the most-up-to-date id lists I recommend using the list command in my cheats to obtain them yourself for copy/pasting into a new txt file. See my cheat description post on how to use it.

What to get and how to use:
Inside the Google Drive folder you'll find three sub-folders, where the iBelg_Ext_Console folder (as the name suggests) is indeed the one with the interesting stuff. In there you'll find two files, aka cheats.js and InjectCheatsF3.zip.

So cheats.js is basically a plain-text-file that contains all of the cheat command code. Then there's the zip file containing four files labeled below:
  • InjectCheatsF3.exe = The executable that is your console and cheat injector, as the name suggests. Where X
  • config.json = A file exclusively supported by my fork of iBelg's console (doesn't do anything in the original version)
  • Compile_Instruction.txt = As the name suggests a step-by-step instruction on how to build the tool from source code.
  • main.js = The source code of InjectCheatsF3.exe. In case you want to compile it yourself for safety, or to just study the difference between mine and iBelg's. (Spoilers: All the essential parts are iBelg's code, mine are just small quality of life stuff)
Now finally, how do you use it? Simple: Along with cheats.js, extract InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json, then place all three files inside your game's installation folder. From here on out you'll be running the game by executing InjectCheatsF3.exe, and no longer LegendsOfIdleon.exe.

The tool shows a black prompt for 1-2 seconds and closes itself:
There are various reasons why your tool doesn't work, here are a few:
  1. Your Steam client isn't running
  2. You haven't installed NodeJS
  3. You have set some Node related system variables and forgot about it.
    I personally experienced this issue when forgetting about "NODE_OPTIONS"="--max-old-space-size=4096", which I had to fix an issue related to Jupyter Lab. And that ultimately led to my tool not working.
How to create id lists:
In my Google Drives folder you can find very-outdated id lists for items, quests, classes, maps, talents etc...
These were uploaded back in the days before iBelg's tool was made, and were obtained through manual data mining through Z.js with Regex and semi-automated Python scripts.

Through the miracle of time, I have developed the list command, where:
  • list item shows the full list of item id's with item name.
  • list monster shows a list of monster and other interact'able entities (such as trees, mining ores, bug nests etc.), where you can spawn some through id's (while the skilling stuff will crash your game).
  • list card shows all card entity id's with their respective monster associated.
  • list class shows all class id's, and eventually which next class(es) each class promotes to
  • list quest shows quest id's as well as small pieces of quest info (not very useful honestly)
  • list map shows map id's, along with what primary and secondary AFK activities are present in each (not very useful honestly)
  • list talent shows a list of all existing talents in the game.
  • list ability only shows the list of talents that can be placed onto your action bar, such as combat abilities.
  • list smith shows a list of smith items, where each item can be referenced to by a pair of Tab id and CraftId.
So now: Whenever you're looking to create/update whatever id list, you can simply execute the command and copy/paste the output from your console into notepad to save as a text file.

Other interesting posts: Known issues:
  • Very often, this tool will fail to inject the cheats into your live session Z.js, thus causing the game to fully load while the console never finishes. When you encounter such a case, all you can do is to close the console, wait for like 5 seconds (so that the game's process is fully terminated), try again and hope it'll work. If not, then it's rinse and repeat.

This issue has yet to be fixed in the console's essential code, which is up to iBelg. (Cause I'd have yet to learn a whole more JavaScript as well as the packages he used if I'd have to have a chance finding a fix)
Changelog:
hi Cyfire eh do u have to have node cause before u didnt

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:37 pm
Ah interesting, to see someone in this forum address me as Cyfire :D
What do you mean with "having node"?

Seele_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seele_ »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:44 pm
Seele_ wrote:
oh it's nothing i fixed it i changed some things and fixed it for me but yeah thanks for the cheat and what happened to your videos ?

Seele_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seele_ »

Creater0822 wrote:
Seele_ wrote:
butt how are you and why were you suprised with being called cyfire ?

Seele_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seele_ »

Creater0822 wrote:
Seele_ wrote:
NodeJS i saw that in the post but i changed some things to fix it but if i remember correctly form the early days werent there a command which makes it impossible to die in a minigame?
if so what is it now again

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

found this while looking for ways to get better chip rng from shop

h.randomInt(0, 21) /// theres only 1 in the file

If im understanding correctly, I can edit this to get the chips I specify from them gem shop right?

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

Code: Select all

null != d.DeliveryBoxComplete ? A.setReserved("DeliveryBoxComplete", m) : A.h.DeliveryBoxComplete = m;

A.h.DeliveryBoxComplete = m;
changed this to 4000, then leveld some boxes, but now it looks like this?

Seele_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seele_ »

FFD wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:00 pm

null != d.DeliveryBoxComplete ? A.setReserved("DeliveryBoxComplete", m) : A.h.DeliveryBoxComplete = m;

damn wtf happened haha

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:47 pm
FFD wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:00 pm

damn wtf happened haha
No clue XD But i can still get new boxes, so i gues i just have to farm 3000 to get to normal.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:49 pm
oh it's nothing i fixed it i changed some things and fixed it for me but yeah thanks for the cheat and what happened to your videos ?
The videos were apparently taken down by Lava through copyright claim, with Youtube needing not to even specify what exactly even defined copyright. Oh well, if I ever return to this game (probably not within the next 2-3 months) I'll be making some new videos and tools anyway.
Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:17 pm
NodeJS i saw that in the post but i changed some things to fix it but if i remember correctly form the early days werent there a command which makes it impossible to die in a minigame?
if so what is it now again
All of the minigame cheats are written by iBelg, I included those in my cheat collection.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

boxes are fairly easy to get, if you modify Z.js

Just modify the first element of every even array in PostOfficePossibleOrders, like all things, dont abuse or brick account.

As a side note, you can modify Meals lvl with

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Meals")[0][x]=y
where x is the number of the Meals as they appeared in the cooking Menu.

If you want to do it by the Z.js way, search for "MealInfo = function" (I dont remember if there is a s after meal or not), modify the first number which denotes cooking time to 0, then you can cook it super fast.

Can also change each cooking table via chng, it is the 5th,6th and 7th element from the right of each array.

Ysvallen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ysvallen »

tibasichelp wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:19 pm
Thaone85 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:54 pm
roooroar wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:26 am

There may be a get lvl somewhere, though I normally go to some easy quest like the first daily of picnic in w1 frog map
Change it to give a certain amount of exp, e.g 1e12, that should give you more than enough.

The id for experience goes like this: 0 is class Exp
1 4 7 10
2 5 8 11
Where the number is corespond to the slot in your character skill info in the game, so 2 would be smithing, 5 is alchemy and so on.

You can also alter how much exp afk-ing in lab gives, find ExpType: 12, should only be one of those.
Dont know if exp can be drop using inject cheat, but if it can
Just

drop Experience12 [amount]
and you would get that much

Using equipment with afk_gains increase exp gain too, just modify the amount and ur set
Sadly thats not working for me. Or did the game chance?
Candy in Space

if ("TIME_CANDY" ==
if (149 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap"))
else if (150 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap")) 
Change 149 to a higher number to enable candy usage in W4. Change 150 to a higher number to disable the no candy popup.
e.g., 149 to 200, 150 to 201

Black Pearl beyond 30

if ("Pearl4" ==
if (30 > (null == oa ? 0 : "number" == typeof oa ? e.__cast(oa, k) : "number" == typeof oa && (0 | oa) === oa ? e.__cast(oa, l) : "boolean" == typeof oa ? e.__cast(oa, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof oa ? parseFloat(oa) : parseFloat(g.string(oa))) && 10 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")) {
Change 30 to 100 or 1000 to unlock black pearl beyond level 30. Change 10 to 14 to enable black pearl usage in W4.

Breeding, Cooking, and Laboratory all supported. Massive XP gains.
Recommend black pearl for cooking. Candies for breeding and laboratory.

Just to add to this

if (300 > (null == os ? 0 : "number" == typeof os ? d.__cast(os, k) : "number" == typeof os && (0 | os) === os ? d.__cast(os, l) : "boolean" == typeof os ? d.__cast(os, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof os ? parseFloat(os) : parseFloat(g.string(os))) && 14 > a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")) {
                                                                    var us = a.engine.getGameAttribute("Exp0"),
                                                                        gs = 0 | a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3"),
                                                                        ms = a.engine.getGameAttribute("Exp0")[0 | a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")],
                                                                        ds = null == ms ? 0 : "number" == typeof ms ? d.__cast(ms, k) : "number" == typeof ms && (0 | ms) === ms ? d.__cast(ms, l) : "boolean" == typeof ms ? d.__cast(ms, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof ms ? parseFloat(ms) : parseFloat(g.string(ms)),
                                                                        cs = a.engine.getGameAttribute("ExpReq0")[0 | a.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")];
                                                                    us[gs] = ds + .2 * (null == cs ? 0 : "number" == typeof cs ? d.__cast(cs, k) : "number" == typeof cs && (0 | cs) === cs ? d.__cast(cs, l) : "boolean" == typeof cs ? d.__cast(cs, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof cs ? parseFloat(cs) : parseFloat(g.string(cs)));
Change the .2 in

us[gs] = ds + .2 * (null == cs ? 0 : "number" == typeof cs ? d.__cast(cs, k) : "number" == typeof cs && (0 | cs) === cs ? d.__cast(cs, l) : "boolean" == typeof cs ? d.__cast(cs, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof cs ? parseFloat(cs) : parseFloat(g.string(cs)));
this line to whatever you want to increase the amount of a level you get. 1 = 1 Level. 1 level doesn't shadow, idk if higher will.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:24 pm
The videos were apparently taken down by Lava through copyright claim, with Youtube needing not to even specify what exactly even defined copyright. Oh well, if I ever return to this game (probably not within the next 2-3 months) I'll be making some new videos and tools anyway.
hope you enjoy your time away, and i'll be waiting patently for whatever new goodies you decide to provide to the community <3

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

dont know if anyone of you guys in discord, someone there just added a suggestion for lava to auto ban inject cheat user so careful there