Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vitroman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by vitroman »

Hey guys just started messing around with cheat engine for idleon, from what i've tried to read alot of people with the 7zip/asar app route. Just wondering if anybody had figured out the alchemy water drop let path to increase the quantity. I currently have hit a dead end there!

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

vitroman wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:20 am
Hey guys just started messing around with cheat engine for idleon, from what i've tried to read alot of people with the 7zip/asar app route. Just wondering if anybody had figured out the alchemy water drop let path to increase the quantity. I currently have hit a dead end there!
There is no need to create another request topic for this, stop cluttering the forum.

I_M0AMAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_M0AMAR »

Hello, i am a noob so can someone just give me a cheat table? or a app.asar or anything?

kohao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kohao »

Anyone know how to change dungeon levels accidently went to high now it reset me to zero but I can't do anything still.

I_M0AMAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_M0AMAR »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
InjectCheatF4 - The external Idleon cheat console fork
Download URL: [Link]

What is this?
This mega-post features my Idleon cheats made for an external cheat console, originally made by iBelg [Link]. At some point in 2022 his tool has disappeared from GitHub, making this the new official place to get his tool, along with some additional features:
  • A more versatile Regex to find & add the cheats.js that works with a beautified Z.js file.
  • A small line of code that allow creating the exit command in cheats.js to terminate the console (for lazy people like myself).
  • A config file e.g. config.json that (currently) holds the binary option unban ∈ {0, 1} where 0 equates to the default game and 1 unhides shadow banned accounts.
  • Partial exposure of the Regex to find the correct location wthin Z.js to inject our cheats into, which can be modified in config.json. If the game's code eventually gets changed significant enough to stop the tool from working.
Content:
The Google Drive content is quite self-explanatory, having a folder that contains all of the console related stuff, another folder with outdated/depreciated stuff for educational purpose, and a list folder with a bunch of (mostly) outdated id lists. For the most-up-to-date id lists I recommend using the list command in my cheats to obtain them yourself for copy/pasting into a new txt file. See my cheat description post on how to use it.

What to get and how to use:
Inside the Google Drive folder you'll find three sub-folders, where the iBelg_Ext_Console folder (as the name suggests) is indeed the one with the interesting stuff. In there you'll find two files, aka cheats.js and InjectCheatsF3.zip.

So cheats.js is basically a plain-text-file that contains all of the cheat command code. Then there's the zip file containing four files labeled below:
  • InjectCheatsF3.exe = The executable that is your console and cheat injector, as the name suggests. Where X
  • config.json = A file exclusively supported by my fork of iBelg's console (doesn't do anything in the original version)
  • Compile_Instruction.txt = As the name suggests a step-by-step instruction on how to build the tool from source code.
  • main.js = The source code of InjectCheatsF3.exe. In case you want to compile it yourself for safety, or to just study the difference between mine and iBelg's. (Spoilers: All the essential parts are iBelg's code, mine are just small quality of life stuff)
Now finally, how do you use it? Simple: Along with cheats.js, extract InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json, then place all three files inside your game's installation folder. From here on out you'll be running the game by executing InjectCheatsF3.exe, and no longer LegendsOfIdleon.exe.

The tool shows a black prompt for 1-2 seconds and closes itself:
There are various reasons why your tool doesn't work, here are a few:
  1. Your Steam client isn't running
  2. You haven't installed NodeJS
  3. You have set some Node related system variables and forgot about it.
    I personally experienced this issue when forgetting about "NODE_OPTIONS"="--max-old-space-size=4096", which I had to fix an issue related to Jupyter Lab. And that ultimately led to my tool not working.
How to create id lists:
In my Google Drives folder you can find very-outdated id lists for items, quests, classes, maps, talents etc...
These were uploaded back in the days before iBelg's tool was made, and were obtained through manual data mining through Z.js with Regex and semi-automated Python scripts.

Through the miracle of time, I have developed the list command, where:
  • list item shows the full list of item id's with item name.
  • list monster shows a list of monster and other interact'able entities (such as trees, mining ores, bug nests etc.), where you can spawn some through id's (while the skilling stuff will crash your game).
  • list card shows all card entity id's with their respective monster associated.
  • list class shows all class id's, and eventually which next class(es) each class promotes to
  • list quest shows quest id's as well as small pieces of quest info (not very useful honestly)
  • list map shows map id's, along with what primary and secondary AFK activities are present in each (not very useful honestly)
  • list talent shows a list of all existing talents in the game.
  • list ability only shows the list of talents that can be placed onto your action bar, such as combat abilities.
  • list smith shows a list of smith items, where each item can be referenced to by a pair of Tab id and CraftId.
So now: Whenever you're looking to create/update whatever id list, you can simply execute the command and copy/paste the output from your console into notepad to save as a text file.

Other interesting posts: Known issues:
  • Very often, this tool will fail to inject the cheats into your live session Z.js, thus causing the game to fully load while the console never finishes. When you encounter such a case, all you can do is to close the console, wait for like 5 seconds (so that the game's process is fully terminated), try again and hope it'll work. If not, then it's rinse and repeat.

Thanks to Smaug for the fix: viewtopic.php?p=242798#p242798
Changelog:
whenever i put in a command, it returns undefined
everything worked just fine a minute ago and this happened when i clicked 5th anvil tab
the game stopped working and didn't respond so i typed exit command and when i restarted it every command a typed in gave me undefined

EDIT: Oh well, i reinstalled the game and it's working again, but i guess i should avoid clicking the 5th anvil tab until i reach world 4 and become lvl 150+

I_M0AMAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_M0AMAR »

kohao wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:03 pm
Anyone know how to change dungeon levels accidently went to high now it reset me to zero but I can't do anything still.
are you using the NodeJS tool? the one by ibelg

Legendeer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Legendeer »

-

Legendeer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Legendeer »

ThePatron wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:54 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:24 am
ThePatron wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:06 pm
how*
Not 100% sure it will work but you can try
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[58]=10
Thank you very much for your reply, it did work!, btw i want to figure where you got the value of the array? the '"58" number, i bought many things in the GemShop past the limit value and bricked my game, now it loads reeeaaaaally slow and freezes every few secs and the freezes lasts very long lol. i think fixing the value from the purchases past the limit won't do anything but it's worth the try.
Which line is the right one? i keep finding a lot of " a.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[57]; " and the value varies 57 to 100+
can't find any b.ebinge in Z.js, everything is a.engine and 145hits.

Or is there a way to reset all/partly purchased gem items? because i did buy "overcap" foodslots & inventory slots and few others i can't recall now.
Last edited by Legendeer on Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

smileyface
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smileyface »

Anyone know a shadow unban?

I_M0AMAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_M0AMAR »

smileyface wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:27 am

i think there was an option in the config.json file 0 for default and 1 for accounts with shadow bans
but how did u get banned? tell me i will avoid what u did

smileyface
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smileyface »

I_M0AMAR wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:20 am
smileyface wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:27 am

i think there was an option in the config.json file 0 for default and 1 for accounts with shadow bans
but how did u get banned? tell me i will avoid what u did
i got shadow banned by changing my class lvl from lvl 1 to 100

cachoq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cachoq »

is there any way to redo a quest?
i dont know what happened and I didnt get my specialized w4 class and the quest appears as completed

smileyface
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smileyface »

anyone know how to change the value of guildpoints claimed per quest?

Unimarobj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unimarobj »

@gencer - I appreciate the input! So far as using the "wide mtx" command, I thought if you used it you were committed and can't undo it. Is that not correct? It's been the only reason I haven't used it, because I'm trying to avoid doing anything that can't easily be undone.
gencer wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:54 pm
Unimarobj wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:11 pm
Playing around with the tool some has been really helpful, esp. using a burner to get a feel for what's possible. I haven't been shadow banned or bricked on my alt yet, but I am curious what the limits are that folks have found?

The original tool poster mentioned in viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that using the drop command should be entirely safe unless you do something ridiculous (like dropping tutorial-only items). Has anyone had success with dropping gemshop items and avoiding a ban? Or just dropping the "gem" item?

I've done this on my alt to see if it does lead to a ban, but that also can take time so I figure asking folks here might be quicker on the intel. TIA :)
It's pretty safe if you use common sense. Look at the leaderboards, stay below the top 10 players. Look at some of the legit non-hacker profiles and copy their levels for things like stamps, alchemy bubbles, etc.

Don't boost yourself above what's humanly possible, don't create items that aren't in game.

Drop command is safe, even when dropping quantities in the billions. Don't drop gemshop items, just use the "wide mtx" command to nullify their cost and buy them for 0 gems.

Check your shadowban status often with an alt account. If you DO find yourself shadowbanned, try to go back and undo whatever triggered it, and most times you're back in the clear.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Anyone knows how to reduce talent pts you have in each tab?