Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by FFD »

Shunner wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:00 pm
does anyone know how to edit the reward of the post office so its gives 100 box or more per order?

Code: Select all

Lc.PostOfficePossibleOrders 
For boxes, we are interested in the array ["1", "14", "12", "3", "10"].
Change the number 1 into the amount of boxes you want per orders, 3 seems to be the number of bonus boxes per every 10 orders.

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

I saw a post about completing all of the quests with some code, now I can't seem to find that post I've been looking for sometime now. So can someone help me either find that post or help me figure out what to change to complete all of the quests.

QuestionableTrap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuestionableTrap »

small problem, I managed to extract the asar file and edit the gem values. But 7z apparently needs 16 Gig ram to compress the folder back into asar

any way to fix it?

edit: also unsure of what to do after compressing

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Laspil wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:58 am
I saw a post about completing all of the quests with some code, now I can't seem to find that post I've been looking for sometime now. So can someone help me either find that post or help me figure out what to change to complete all of the quests.
viewtopic.php?p=197066#p197066

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

QuestionableTrap wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:35 pm
small problem, I managed to extract the asar file and edit the gem values. But 7z apparently needs 16 Gig ram to compress the folder back into asar

any way to fix it?

edit: also unsure of what to do after compressing
viewtopic.php?p=254084#p254084

zaiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zaiku »

I just Started to read this thread and im complettly overwelmed by it.

Where do i start? I got the Z.j into VSC and beauftyfied it, but now i have no idea what to do next, i have read the post on page 62 but i still have no idea what to do now with the z file and what to edit to get something edited.

MomsPotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MomsPotato »

zaiku wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:07 pm
I just Started to read this thread and im complettly overwelmed by it.

Where do i start? I got the Z.j into VSC and beauftyfied it, but now i have no idea what to do next, i have read the post on page 62 but i still have no idea what to do now with the z file and what to edit to get something edited.
I'd start on page 37. Creator has a post explaining how to get going.

MomsPotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MomsPotato »

monfrix wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:45 am
hxide666 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 pm
monfrix wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:30 pm

This is the structure of the pet array

[petName, genetic_id, (#power/hp), color_id, __id__: id]
Change genetic_id and (#power/hp) to whatever you like
Spoiler
genetic_id is the index of a specific gene from this array
fighter is 0, defender is 1, etc.

0: (7) ['Fighter', '0', '5', 'a', 'A', 'Throws_a_Rusty_Sword,_which_deals_200%_Damage', 'When_in_combat,_all_pets_on_team_deal_1.10x_Damage', __id__: 0]
1: (7) ['Defender', '0', '10', 'b', 'B', 'Throws_an_Armored_Shield,_which_gives_90%_block_chance_to_pets_it_passes_over,_and_deals_50%_Damage', 'When_in_combat,_all_pets_have_+12%_Block_Chance', __id__: 0]
2: (7) ['Forager', '1', '12', 'c', 'C', 'Heals_all_pets_by_25%_HP', 'When_foraging,_this_pet_contributes_2x_Foraging_Speed', __id__: 0]
3: (7) ['Fleeter', '1', '13', 'd', 'D', "Boosts_ability_recharge_rate_for_all_pets_by_+30%_…r_8_sec._Doesn't_boost_other_Fleeter_pets_though.", 'When_foraging,_all_pets_contribute_1.30x_more_Foraging_Speed', __id__: 0]
4: (7) ['Breeder', '2', '15', 'e', 'E', 'Every_1_sec,_heal_whatever_pet_you_are_holding_dow…finger_must_be_on_the_pet._This_Lasts_10_seconds.', 'When_in_Fence_Yard,_increases_Breedability_Multiplier_of_this_pet_species', __id__: 0]
5: (7) ['Special', '3', '15', 'f', 'F', 'Summons_shootings_stars_which_double_the_damage_of_all_attacks_they_touch.', 'When_in_Fence_Yard,_increases_Special_Passive_of_this_pet_species_over_time', __id__: 0]
6: (7) ['Mercenary', '0', '4', 'g', 'G', 'Throws_2-3_small_daggers_which_deal_150%_Damage', 'When_foraging,_this_pet_contributes_2x_Fight_Power', __id__: 0]
7: (7) ['Boomer', '0', '7', 'h', 'H', 'Throws_a_boomerang,_which_deals_60%_Damage_and_has_an_80%_chance_to_bounce', 'When_in_combat,_the_pet_in_front_of_this_one_has_ability_reset_to_30%', __id__: 0]
8: (7) ['Sniper', '0', '9', 'i', 'I', 'Fires_a_bullet_at_farthest_enemy._200%_Damage,_+30%_Crit_chance,_4x_Crit_DMG', 'When_in_combat,_all_pets_have_+25%_Crit_DMG', __id__: 0]
9: (7) ['Amplifier', '0', '10', 'j', 'J', 'Summons_a_spiral,_which_deals_100%_Damage,_and_+50…more_Damage_for_each_attack_that_moves_through_it', 'When_in_combat,_all_pets_have_+10%_Crit_Chance', __id__: 0]
10: (7) ['Tsar', '0', '25', 'k', 'K', 'Drop_da_bomba...', 'When_foraging,_the_pets_in_the_territory_above_and_below_contribute_1.50x_Fight_Power', __id__: 0]
11: (7) ['Rattler', '0', '4', 'l', 'L', 'Throws_5_bones._Bones_deal_5%_Damage,_+1%_more_damage_for_each_bone_ever_thrown', "When_in_combat,_this_pet's_Basic_Attack_is_now_a_Bone_instead_of_a_Fist", __id__: 0]
12: (7) ['Cursory', '0', '3', 'm', 'M', 'Shoots_a_Cursed_Skull,_which_deals_50%_Damage,_and_makes_all_future_attacks_deal_+5%_more_dmg', 'When_in_combat,_pets_in_front_and_behind_this_one_deal_1.50x_Damage', __id__: 0]
13: (7) ['Fastidious', '1', '10', 'n', 'N', 'Pemanently_gives_all_pets_+1%_Crit_Chance,_+5%_Cri…ter_20_stacks,_additional_stacks_give_less_bonus.', 'When_foraging,_', __id__: 0]
14: (7) ['Flashy', '1', '18', 'o', 'O', 'Duplicates_all_friendly_attacks_instantly,_almost_like_magic!', 'When_foraging,_all_pets_contribute_1.50x_more_Foraging_Speed_if_there_are_no_Combat_Pets_in_team', __id__: 0]
15: (7) ['Opticular', '1', '7', 'p', 'P', 'Permanently_boosts_the_Crit_Chance_of_all_pets._Only_recharges_when_an_attack_Critical_Hits', 'When_foraging,_this_pet_contributes_3x_Foraging_Speed_if_it_has_the_largest_Number_on_the_team', __id__: 0]
16: (7) ['Monolithic', '1', '20', 'q', 'Q', 'Freezes_time_for_6_seconds._During_this,_pet_conti…e_to_shoot_Basic_Attacks_and_regenerate_abilities', 'When_foraging,_the_requirement_to_fill_the_reward_bar_goes_up_less_every_time_it_is_filled', __id__: 0]
17: (7) ['Alchemic', '1', '9', 'r', 'R', 'Turns_all_friend_attacks_into_Cursed_Skulls', 'When_foraging,_there_is_a_50%_chance_for_2_spices_when_filling_the_reward_bar', __id__: 0]
18: (7) ['Badumdum', '1', '7', 's', 'S', 'Permanently_boost_the_Basic_Attack_speed_of_all_pets._Only_recharges_when_a_Basic_Attack_hits', 'When_foraging,_the_pets_in_the_territory_above_and_below_contribute_1.20x_Foraging_Speed', __id__: 0]
19: (7) ['Defstone', '0', '5', 't', 'T', 'Shoots_rocks_bases_on_the_total_number_of_blocks_by_your_team._Resets_block_amount_when_activated', 'When_in_combat,_all_pets_have_+50%_HP', __id__: 0]
20: (7) ['Targeter', '1', '8', 'u', 'U', 'The_next_non_Basic_Attack_fired_will_deal_x2.50_Damage.', 'When_foraging,_this_pet_contributes_5x_Foraging_Speed_if_the_pet_above_this_one_is_also_a_Targeter', __id__: 0]
21: (7) ['Looter', '1', '4', 'v', 'V', "Activates_a_random_ability,_selected_from_all_the_abilites_across_all_pets_you've_ever_had", 'When_foraging,_there_is_a_small_chance_to_find_ext…filling_the_reward_bar_many_times_before_claiming', __id__: 0]
22: (7) ['Refiller', '1', '30', 'w', 'W', 'For_6_seconds,_every_non_Basic_Attack_that_hits_a_monster_refills_a_random_ability_on_the_team_by_5%', 'When_in_combat,_all_abilites_start_at_+25%_filled', __id__: 0]
23: (7) ['Eggshell', '1', '12', 'x', 'X', 'For_10_seconds,_every_critical_hit_boosts_the_block_chance_of_all_pets_by_1%', 'When_in_Fence_Yard,_randomly_lays_eggs_which_can_be_picked_up_and_will_appear_in_your_incubator', __id__: 0]
So I should change "0: (7) ['Fighter', '0', '5', 'a', 'A'," the 0 and 5 in the line?
No, That array is where you find the genetic_id if you want to change it to something else. you change it in the pet array wherever it is (stored pets / fence / fight etc)
I found this and changed the 5 to see what it would do. That number is the cooldown time of the pet's abilities. When I changed the 5 to 50, the cooldown took a long time. When I changed the 5 to a 1, the ability refills in about a second.

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Anyone knows if the Secretstone is one of the items with an automatic shadowban?

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

tibasichelp wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:42 pm
Laspil wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:58 am
viewtopic.php?p=197066#p197066
What is regex and how do i make sure that its enabled?

chimpdluffy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chimpdluffy »

Is it possible to find a cog and change the values so that it has insane build rate?

MomsPotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MomsPotato »

chimpdluffy wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:28 pm
Is it possible to find a cog and change the values so that it has insane build rate?
You could use the "nullify" command and just complete each build instantly.

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wrongsmaderight »

I am quite sorry to resort to bothering people who have probably had to have gone through this several times now, but it is just a bit overwhelming for me.

I have installed the cheatsf3, as well as NodeJs. I'm not 100% sure of the next steps, running the injectcheatsf3 inside the installation folder didn't work (steam was on), so I guess I'm unsure of how the npm install -g pkg steps work. I've tried scouring around, but I'm finding conflicting information or information that didn't seem to work.

I've been at it for a few hours on and off, but with nearly a hundred pages since the creator of this stepped up, it's all a bit much for me.

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

Wrongsmaderight wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:39 pm
I am quite sorry to resort to bothering people who have probably had to have gone through this several times now, but it is just a bit overwhelming for me.

I have installed the cheatsf3, as well as NodeJs. I'm not 100% sure of the next steps, running the injectcheatsf3 inside the installation folder didn't work (steam was on), so I guess I'm unsure of how the npm install -g pkg steps work. I've tried scouring around, but I'm finding conflicting information or information that didn't seem to work.

I've been at it for a few hours on and off, but with nearly a hundred pages since the creator of this stepped up, it's all a bit much for me.
You only need node, if you want to generate the InjectCheatsF3.exe yourself.
You have moved all three files in the games folder as mentioned in the post at page 37?
And if you want to build it yourself, the steps are written inside the ReadMe.txt which can be copy pasted.
There shouldn't be any conflicts or missing dependencies after.

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wrongsmaderight »

Smaug wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:58 am
Wrongsmaderight wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:39 pm

You only need node, if you want to generate the InjectCheatsF3.exe yourself.
You have moved all three files in the games folder as mentioned in the post at page 37?
And if you want to build it yourself, the steps are written inside the ReadMe.txt which can be copy pasted.
There shouldn't be any conflicts or missing dependencies after.
Yes, I moved all 3 folders into the idleon files that steam directed me to after installing nodeJs and all the other stuff it wanted like python.
Perhaps the folder my steam directs me to isn't correct and I misunderstand where it directs me to? I'll try and look through my files to see if there's some other idleon set of things for me to put them into, although I'm sure I'm just being stupid somewhere. Thanks for the reply.