Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Altoids
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Altoids »

Shieur wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:52 am
Hi, what code in Z.js for Furnace speed and SkillXP, SkillSpeed/Efficiency ?
Spoiler
Should be 100% safe cheats, except don't drop a Flesh Reaper or you could get shadow banned real quick:

exit = terminating the console as well as the game, only works in my forked version.
cheats = show a list of commands.
drop = the item dropping cheat that takes 2 parameters, param1 = the item id and param2 = the amount you want dropped, which defaults to 1 if the second parameter is left blank. See the list and search commands that comes later.
spawn = a monster spawning command with 2 params. Param1 is the monster id and param2 = the amount you want to spawn, which defaults to 1. The list and search commands are again useful in using this cheat.
unlock = See note 1. Not every single sub-command is capable of being disabled, and those that cannot be disabled won't be called when you execute unlock. There is a known issue that this command never shows its sub-commands, which I have not fixed yet. So unfortunately you'll have to open cheats.js in your favorite text editor to read what the sub-commands are.
bulk = a bulk item dropper with plenty of pre-defined item collections to drop. This cheat isn't future proof, so when Lava adds new cards to the game you obviously wouldn't get those new cards with bulk yugioh.
minigame = a cheat that nullifies game attempt reduction. This cheat has sub-commands where each correspond to a minigame.
w1 = See note 1. As the name suggests, this command is a collection of several W1 related cheats.
wide = See note 1. A collection of cheats account-wide cheats, as well as a few random cheats that I didn't want to be separate.
cauldron = See note 1. As the name suggests, all the cauldron related cheats.
w3 = See note 1. Yup, you know the drill, this is a W3 cheat collection.
noob = commiting suicide, e.g. setting your hp to 0.
nullify = equivalent to executing w1, wide, cauldron and w3 for anybody as lazy as me.

Cheats that are safe against account bricking, probably not safe against shadow ban:

godlike = See note 1. Similar to unlock, not every sub-command can be disabled, hence wouldn't execute if you don't include the correct keyword. This cheat may not be exactly 100% safe against a shadow ban.
equipall = Any class and any level can equip any equipment so again, it may not be safe against a shadow ban.
upstones = an upgrade stone related cheat. Sub-command rng should be 100% safe, but sub-command use could result in a shadow ban.
restore = A pretty dull one that holds three sub-commands: save, item and card. Some of my cheats e.g. equipall, upstones, godlike food, godlike speed and godlike card couldn't be disabled, as they directly modify a value (unlike Proxy cheats). Thus came this command, that's been designed to "restore" these directly modified values to an earlier point. The command restore save is meant to be executed directly after the game's been loaded, where after you can use any of the earlier-mentioned cheats that cannot be disabled normally. For example when you feel like disabling equipall, you'll execute restore item, which ofc also disables upstones etc since those itemDefs modifications are also reset. Notice that if you run (or re-run) restore save after activating one of those cheats, you will not have the ability to reset to default during the same run (you'll have to restart the game).
class = a class changing command that takes a singular numerical parameter, e.g. the class id. Use this in combination with list class to choose which class you'd like to turn into. (Yes I've protected this cheat by disallowing non-numeric parameters)

Information providing commands, these are obviously all safe as you're not doing anything with the game:

search = a definition lookup tool with several sub-commands followed by the search query (which supports spaces). For example, you can do search item flesh r and it'll return the item id and full item name.
list = a command that shows lists of entire data definitions, for example item, monster, class definitions (and many more). It is recommended to Ctrl + L to clean the console before executing one, where after you can highlight & copy/paste it into notepad.
gga & ggk = Get Game Attribute and Get Game Key, which allow you to look into some of the game's variables during your gameplay. See note 2 and 3. For example gga OptionsListAccount 26 tells that you're shadow banned if the return value doesn't equal zero. Get Game Key only returns the object's name or Array index and doesn't give the value, which is often useful because of readability.
egga & eggk = Evaluate Get Game Attribute and Evaluate Get Game Key. These two commands aim for the same goals gga and ggk, but offer absolute freedom of invoking whatever game variable you'd like to see in its plain JavaScript form. See note 4 about aliases. As such, egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] is equivalent to gga OptionsListAccount 26. As gga and ggk share a known issue (see note 3) things like egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerHP") can come in handy. Furthermore, egga/eggk aren't limited to just game attributes within bEngine, as there are many more script variables they can read.

Absolutely dangerous cheats with moderate chance of account bricking and ofc definitely shadow banning:

lvl = a cheat with many sub-commands that directly alter level values, hence could be absolutely dangerous on your account. Look into cheats.js to see what sub-commands it supports.
setalch = This is quite a good cheat, as it allows you to directly set the level of all bubbles (of whatever color) to your desired level, e.g. setalch orange, green, purple, yellow. Similarly, the sub-command vial changes every single vial lvl to your desired value xD
Even better: The sub-commands color and liquid can directly set the amount inside their respective cauldrons (yes setalch liquid also sets the unreleased 4th one, which is perhaps a bit dangerous xD), and thus solving the NaN liquid issue.
The final sub-command upgrade sets all four upgrades to your desired value, for all eight cauldrons.
abilitybar = a command that allows you to manually define which abilities you want on which bar. This game has currently shown two visible ability bars, whereas in datastructure there exists ten. The first parameter is a numerical value defining which one of the 10 bars you'd like to invoke. followed by up to 6 ability ids. Use in combination with list talent, to search through the full talent lists for whatever ability-talent you'd like. This command is HIGHLY DANGEROUS.
wipe = as the name suggests a command that wipes things. See note 5. The most popular sub-command is obviously wipe ban, but there are more.
fix_save & fix_write = respectively allowing you to save and write a game attribute, which could eventually save your already-bricked account, or could do MASSIVE harm. See note 5.
chng = by far THE MOST DANGEROUS command I've made, which allows you to outright execute JavaScript, for example using raw JS code to assigning values to variables.

Note section:

A cheat that holds sub-commands, where cheats can be disabled by re-executing. These cheats that can be disabled can all be executed at the same time by executing command without sub-command. Executing this cheat with any non-defined sub-command returns a list of valid sub-commands, unless stated otherwise in the respective cheats' description.
When this command is executed without arguments, it'll return all the game attributes along with the game attribute's name. Or in case of ggk, it'll return a a list of game attributes, without flooding your console with massive amounts of text.
gga and ggk share a common bug where game attributes that are non-lists/iterable (such as a singular numerical value) cannot be displayed properly. For example gga PlayerHP and ggk PlayerHP will cause a TypeError, despite the actual attribute exiting just fine.
Some very-frequently-used objects are defined as alias to reduce typing:
bEngine = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine
CList = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists").h
Don't be afraid to add your own aliases into cheats.js as you see fit.
I do not recommend using this command unless you must & know what you're doing!

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

tibasichelp wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:12 pm

I don't know what to tell you. Something must have gone wrong. This is what I got from a clean Z.js from two different editors.
There are 13 instances of ("OptionsListAccount")[34] =

Check this line:
Thank you for the screenshot, my beautifier butchered the code, i searched for

Code: Select all

s._GenINFO[54[0 
and found the right one. If you look at the screen shot below you will se why i didnt get any hits when i search for the code. Thx again!

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

sinthori wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 5:41 am
Hi Smaug, I still have that problem after doing what you told, can you give me your file main.js pls, :( thank u so much
It's the default one, just like this:

Code: Select all

await Runtime.enable();
  await Runtime.evaluate({ expression: cheatsScript });

console.log('Step 1 complete...');

await Network.setRequestInterception(
    {
      patterns: [
        {
          urlPattern: '*Z.js',
          resourceType: 'Script',
          interceptionStage: 'HeadersReceived',
        }
      ]
    }
  );

joose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joose »

So I know creator0822s cheat hasn't been updated this year, but it's seemingly still working as intended. Has there been any updates on Lava's banning practices or the depth of the shadowing/shadow banning from peoples experience in here? Like I read Creator said using cheats like Cauldron value nullification should be fine but is that still the case?

I know getting shadowed in this game isn't really that big of a deal, but I'm just worried that like a year down the line Lava will implement some system where being shadowed WILL matter, or he'll just straight up mass ban shadowed people.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

joose wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:49 pm
So I know creator0822s cheat hasn't been updated this year, but it's seemingly still working as intended. Has there been any updates on Lava's banning practices or the depth of the shadowing/shadow banning from peoples experience in here? Like I read Creator said using cheats like Cauldron value nullification should be fine but is that still the case?

I know getting shadowed in this game isn't really that big of a deal, but I'm just worried that like a year down the line Lava will implement some system where being shadowed WILL matter, or he'll just straight up mass ban shadowed people.
  • 500 or move character level
  • 2.5m or more gems
  • Has 10k or more stat level
  • Has unobtainable items., flesh reaper
Last edited by tibasichelp on Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rihito
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rihito »

anyone know why asar file cannot open as archive? Trying to extract it but fail.

joose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joose »

tibasichelp wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:59 am
joose wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:49 pm

• 400 or move character level
  • 2.5m or more gems
  • Has 10k or more stat level
  • Has unobtainable items., flesh reaper
Damn and still no shadow? I'm in!

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Rihito wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:42 pm

anyone know why asar file cannot open as archive? Trying to extract it but fail.
[Link]

ableinlove
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ableinlove »

does anyone know why this is happening

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

ableinlove wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:57 pm
Complete words. "ironbite r" doesn't exist in item list.
icing
iron
ironbite
icing iron
icing ironbite

ableinlove
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ableinlove »

tibasichelp wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:04 am
ableinlove wrote:
Complete words.
icing
iron
ironbite
icing iron
icing ironbite
tried that last night.Image
before i downloaded the forked version the search feature was working fine. I tried swapping it back to iBelgs normal console, but it was still returning with this

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

ableinlove wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:07 am
tibasichelp wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:04 am
ableinlove wrote:
Complete words.
icing
iron
ironbite
icing iron
icing ironbite
tried that last night.Image
before i downloaded the forked version the search feature was working fine. I tried swapping it back to iBelgs normal console, but it was still returning with this

Daelyks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daelyks »

Hi everybody, is droping cosmic time candy shadowban proof ? You're supposed to get one per char, and it's the only way to use candies in w4, without touching Z.js afaik..

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Daelyks wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 1:40 am
Hi everybody, is droping cosmic time candy shadowban proof ? You're supposed to get one per char, and it's the only way to use candies in w4, without touching Z.js afaik..
Really? I don't think so.

Daelyks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daelyks »

Well, that settles it ! Ahah.
Any way to enable candy usage there ? Or to speed things up ? :o