Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by SycoKiller101 »

Tindal wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
SycoKiller101 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:13 pm
I was messing around with the cheat engine F5 console and accidentally gave myself a negative number of cards, that when picked up said +N N (card name) with the card in question being coconut and seems to have removed that card from my codex card collection entirely. To make it worse I tried to run the restore cards value command after finding out it existed, yet when I typed out the command restore card it auto prompted to restore save which I don't even understand why and then saved the current card values which made the situation worse. Hopefully someone here knows how to manually edit a cards value and where to find the coconut cards value since I really need help to fix this issue and hoping it doesn't just break the entire game for me. Card now seems to be considered a mafioso card instead of original card name when attempting to spawn it again including when obtained from card packs.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated since all attempts ive made have failed and Im out of ideas on what to do, Im new to both cheat engine and using it on idleon so I lack the knowledge to fix my problem and hope someone more knowledgeable knows how to solve this issue.

try
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Cards")[0].h.coconut=100
Where would I enter this line of code? been using the cheat f5 menu so im unsure where to put this

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

SycoKiller101 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:23 am
Tindal wrote:
SycoKiller101 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:13 pm
I was messing around with the cheat engine F5 console and accidentally gave myself a negative number of cards, that when picked up said +N N (card name) with the card in question being coconut and seems to have removed that card from my codex card collection entirely. To make it worse I tried to run the restore cards value command after finding out it existed, yet when I typed out the command restore card it auto prompted to restore save which I don't even understand why and then saved the current card values which made the situation worse. Hopefully someone here knows how to manually edit a cards value and where to find the coconut cards value since I really need help to fix this issue and hoping it doesn't just break the entire game for me. Card now seems to be considered a mafioso card instead of original card name when attempting to spawn it again including when obtained from card packs.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated since all attempts ive made have failed and Im out of ideas on what to do, Im new to both cheat engine and using it on idleon so I lack the knowledge to fix my problem and hope someone more knowledgeable knows how to solve this issue.

try
Where would I enter this line of code? been using the cheat f5 menu so im unsure where to put this
Enter this command into F5 console

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Aries92 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:13 am
Need a little bit of help here.

So I was using the F5 and all I did was actually just spawn myself some items, I noticed that my talents and everything else was reset and the codex so I just manually set them up.

I had taken everything out of the idleon folder for the ICF5 and the files. I now notice that while im afk'ing its not using all of my abilities, my survivability dropped for some reason and kill rate turned to shit, is there any reason for this? and how do I fix it?

Little bit of context, 288 BB in W5 and lampars, I was doing 17k average kills per hour now its at 10. 200m DMG, along with 4100 Def.
Hey,
When you install the cheat, it has config.custom.example.js which is being used if you dont have created your own with name "config.custom.js".
In example file which is loaded, it has increased afk rates, damagage etc by 2x, so when you removed - boost was removed aswell, thats why you dont have higher stats after you removed the cheat.

Talent reset is included in example.js aswel, thats why you had to add points aswell.

Abilities not used while afk? check settings if the thick on "use abilietes" is turned on

SycoKiller101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SycoKiller101 »

Tindal wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:38 am
SycoKiller101 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:23 am
Tindal wrote:

try
Enter this command into F5 console
Thanks, it worked once I figured out where to answer it nice to know someone knew the answer was thinking I might have been screwed lol

Erika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erika »

Tried to look through all the posts here, but is there a way to reset or downgrade the Liquid rate in Alchemy? (only using f5, have no experience with other stuff)

SycoKiller101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SycoKiller101 »

Anyone know how to change your class from one to another? I ran the quest bypass command and used it while getting maestro and it bugged so I didnt get prompted to change classes and im still a journeyman. There is a command in the f5 cheat menu but I cant figure out the ID for the class no matter what I do.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

mutkanz wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:03 am
Aries92 wrote:

So I was using the F5 and all I did was actually just spawn myself some items, I noticed that my talents and everything else was reset and the codex so I just manually set them up.

I had taken everything out of the idleon folder for the ICF5 and the files. I now notice that while im afk'ing its not using all of my abilities, my survivability dropped for some reason and kill rate turned to shit, is there any reason for this? and how do I fix it?

Little bit of context, 288 BB in W5 and lampars, I was doing 17k average kills per hour now its at 10. 200m DMG, along with 4100 Def.
Hey,
When you install the cheat, it has config.custom.example.js which is being used if you dont have created your own with name "config.custom.js".
In example file which is loaded, it has increased afk rates, damagage etc by 2x, so when you removed - boost was removed aswell, thats why you dont have higher stats after you removed the cheat.

Talent reset is included in example.js aswel, thats why you had to add points aswell.

Abilities not used while afk? check settings if the thick on "use abilietes" is turned on
Thanks for picking up questions. Just to clarify that it's not supposed to use the config.custom.example.js if you haven't made one, it should just use config.js, and write out a few lines prompting you to create a config.custom.js based on the example. config.js has no cheats configured to run on startup, and in theory therefore this shouldn't happen.
I do make mistakes though so shout if you find that cheats really are being activated without explicitly being run (either manually in the console or through a custom startup config)
SycoKiller101 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:24 am
Anyone know how to change your class from one to another? I ran the quest bypass command and used it while getting maestro and it bugged so I didnt get prompted to change classes and im still a journeyman. There is a command in the f5 cheat menu but I cant figure out the ID for the class no matter what I do.
list class should help you find the class you want. Note it does not take care of SkillLevels and SkillLevelsMAX which you will need to do yourself for the new class

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Erika wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:01 pm
Tried to look through all the posts here, but is there a way to reset or downgrade the Liquid rate in Alchemy? (only using f5, have no experience with other stuff)
In your config.custom.js you have in cheatConfig -> cauldron ->liq_rate the way to configure this.
The default is t => 100000 which sets the flat value of 100000 regardless of your regular rate.
t is the unmodified rate, and gets mapped to whatever comes after the =>
You can do valid javascript mathsy stuff there. If you don't know javascript, the basic operations (+, -, *, /) work as you'd expect, otherwise just google or ask chatgpt for what you want

t => t does nothing and is equivalent to disabling the cheat
t => t*2 doubles your normal rate
t => t + 50 adds 50 to your normal rate
t => Math.max(100, t*3) will set it to 100, or triple your normal rate, whichever is higher

etc

SycoKiller101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SycoKiller101 »

valleymon wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:50 am
mutkanz wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:03 am
Aries92 wrote:

Hey,

Thanks for picking up questions. Just to clarify that it's not supposed to use the config.custom.example.js if you haven't made one, it should just use config.js, and write out a few lines prompting you to create a config.custom.js based on the example. config.js has no cheats configured to run on startup, and in theory therefore this shouldn't happen.
I do make mistakes though so shout if you find that cheats really are being activated without explicitly being run (either manually in the console or through a custom startup config)
SycoKiller101 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:24 am
list class should help you find the class you want. Note it does not take care of SkillLevels and SkillLevelsMAX which you will need to do yourself for the new class
I've tried but it always tells me the class ID has to be a numeric value/incorrect when I use what it shows me. That and when I attempt to type "class 3" it autofills and only gives me 2 commands to select which are both just list class/card since it has 3rd param in the string.

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

Anyone has some setup for sailing that works good to get all the artifacts?

Looks nearly impossible to get all of them now even with the standard w5 cheats activated

Erika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erika »

valleymon wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:59 am
Erika wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:01 pm
In your config.custom.js you have in cheatConfig -> cauldron ->liq_rate the way to configure this.
The default is t => 100000 which sets the flat value of 100000 regardless of your regular rate.
t is the unmodified rate, and gets mapped to whatever comes after the =>
You can do valid javascript mathsy stuff there. If you don't know javascript, the basic operations (+, -, *, /) work as you'd expect, otherwise just google or ask chatgpt for what you want

t => t does nothing and is equivalent to disabling the cheat
t => t*2 doubles your normal rate
t => t + 50 adds 50 to your normal rate
t => Math.max(100, t*3) will set it to 100, or triple your normal rate, whichever is higher

etc
Hi,
Thank you for the quick answer, but unless I am mistaken this will only slow down the liquid rate after enabling the cheats?
I think I formulated my question a bit wrong. I ment I upgraded my Liquid Rate in the game a bit too much and want to bring it down in the game.
Is this possible?

HasteePastee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HasteePastee »

Nysalia wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:07 am

Looks nearly impossible to get all of them now even with the standard w5 cheats activated
drop the bottles of wind, buy miracle chest daily, etc.

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

HasteePastee wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:49 am
Nysalia wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:07 am

drop the bottles of wind, buy miracle chest daily, etc.
I've used over 2000 bottles of wind, and im still far from done with artifacts xD

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Hey valleymon,

Which setting cleans non active talent tab + non active card pack? Little bit tired when after some day of gameplay, swaping to for example 2nd talent tab and all talents are reseted + cards are removed. Using clean config, so no cheats are enabled as soon as i start the game

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

mutkanz wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:46 am
Hey valleymon,

Which setting cleans non active talent tab + non active card pack? Little bit tired when after some day of gameplay, swaping to for example 2nd talent tab and all talents are reseted + cards are removed. Using clean config, so no cheats are enabled as soon as i start the game
this is an issue thats in the game itsellf, not the cheat engine;