Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by tibasichelp »

Nullify Skullshop costs

Code: Select all

SkullShopDesc = function () {
            return [
                    ["Get_a_random_time_candy!_Pick_it|up_off_the_floor.", "5", "1", "Timecandy#", "1"],
                    ["Get_a_black_pearl,_gives_Skill|EXP!_Pick_it_up_off_the_floor.", "9", "1", "Pearl4", "1"],
                    ["Get_a_white_pearl,_gives_Class|EXP!_Pick_it_up_off_the_floor.", "10", "1", "Pearl5", "1"],
                    ["Your_next_kill_spawns_1_Crystal|Mob!_Expires_at_end_of_day!", "3", "0", "Timecandy1", "1"],
                    ["Get_a_Dungeon_Loot_Dice!_Pick_it|up_off_the_floor.", "6", "1", "LootDice", "1"],
                    ["Get_6_Balls!_They're_put_right|into_the_arcade!", "4", "0", "Timecandy1", "6"],
                    ["Get_2_Library_Checkouts!_It's_put|right_into_the_library!", "8", "0", "Timecandy1", "2"],
                    ["Complete_1_Refinery_Cycle_auto-|matically,_right_here_right_now!", "1", "0", "Timecandy1", "1"],
                    ["Get_2_Pet_Eggs!_Pick_them_up_off|the_floor.", "8", "1", "PetEgg", "2"],
                    ["Get_3_Kitchen_Ladles!_Pick_them|up_off_the_floor.", "5", "1", "Ladle", "3"]
           ]
First number corresponding to the cost, and last number is the reward amount.
eg., change first to 0 and last to whatever you want

["Get_a_white_pearl,_gives_Class|EXP!_Pick_it_up_off_the_floor.", "0", "1", "Pearl5", "1000"],

SirGlobby
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirGlobby »

Does anyone have info on the safety of the individual godlike commands or do they all pose a higher risk of shadowban? The post on page 62 fails to elaborate further than the full command but other posts say certain parts are probably safe.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

SirGlobby wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:21 am
Does anyone have info on the safety of the individual godlike commands or do they all pose a higher risk of shadowban? The post on page 62 fails to elaborate further than the full command but other posts say certain parts are probably safe.
All cheats run the risk of ban. It's how you utilize them. Test it out yourself.

hocmaimai35
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hocmaimai35 »

tibasichelp wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:08 am
Daelyks wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:48 pm
Has anyone found a way to increase egg rarity ?

if ("TotalTimeForEgg" == s) {
return 10
10 seconds per egg, extra eggs increase egg rarity
i can't find it XD :?

jordi2me
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jordi2me »

For some reason im stuck on step 1 complete in the console with injector...

Ysvallen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ysvallen »

hocmaimai35 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 1:25 pm
tibasichelp wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:08 am
Daelyks wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:48 pm
Has anyone found a way to increase egg rarity ?

if ("TotalTimeForEgg" == s) {
return 10
10 seconds per egg, extra eggs increase egg rarity
i can't find it XD :?
.... You search for "if ("TotalTimeForEgg" == s) {". Just that.

Then! you just replace where it returns a value with "return 10"

SlamHick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamHick »

jordi2me wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:53 pm
Sure have Steam open ?

jordi2me
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jordi2me »

SlamHick wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:06 pm
jordi2me wrote:
Sure have Steam open ?
Yea because the game runs but just stuck on step 1 complete...

SlamHick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamHick »

}var fa = a.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete");
 if (0 == (null != e.Eliteus1 ? fa.getReserved("Eliteus1") : fa.h.Eliteus1) && 154 == a.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap")) { 
Someone know how reset a quest ?

jordi2me
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jordi2me »

jordi2me wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:08 pm
SlamHick wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:06 pm
jordi2me wrote:
Sure have Steam open ?
Yea because the game runs but just stuck on step 1 complete...
The cheat injector works fine if i use the old one from the github but when i use the cheat.js from the Google Drive it just gets stuck at Step 1 complete and just runs game without actual running the cheats

Disputate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Disputate »

SlamHick wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:13 pm

}var fa = a.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete");
 if (0 == (null != e.Eliteus1 ? fa.getReserved("Eliteus1") : fa.h.Eliteus1) && 154 == a.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap")) { 
Someone know how reset a quest ?
try this with iBelg's console:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Eliteus1=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Eliteus2=-1

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Is there a weekly command? Or what can we do to reset the skull arena more often, I wanna buff my timer and talent point drops

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

tibasichelp wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:21 am
Nullify Skullshop costs

return [
                    ["Get_a_random_time_candy!_Pick_it|up_off_the_floor.", "5", "1", "Timecandy#", "1"],
                    ["Get_a_black_pearl,_gives_Skill|EXP!_Pick_it_up_off_the_floor.", "9", "1", "Pearl4", "1"],
                    ["Get_a_white_pearl,_gives_Class|EXP!_Pick_it_up_off_the_floor.", "10", "1", "Pearl5", "1"],
                    ["Your_next_kill_spawns_1_Crystal|Mob!_Expires_at_end_of_day!", "3", "0", "Timecandy1", "1"],
                    ["Get_a_Dungeon_Loot_Dice!_Pick_it|up_off_the_floor.", "6", "1", "LootDice", "1"],
                    ["Get_6_Balls!_They're_put_right|into_the_arcade!", "4", "0", "Timecandy1", "6"],
                    ["Get_2_Library_Checkouts!_It's_put|right_into_the_library!", "8", "0", "Timecandy1", "2"],
                    ["Complete_1_Refinery_Cycle_auto-|matically,_right_here_right_now!", "1", "0", "Timecandy1", "1"],
           ]

["Get_a_white_pearl,_gives_Class|EXP!_Pick_it_up_off_the_floor.", "0", "1", "Pearl5", "1000"],
Just a quick question. I've started looking into the z.js editing and Creaters script. But how do I use this code you posted?
Do I add it into the cheat.js or is there another way? If you've got a post in the thread I'd appreciate if you directed me to it, would be hard searching through 100s of pages.

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Digi wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:29 pm
tibasichelp wrote:
Nullify Skullshop costs

return [
           ]

Just a quick question. I've started looking into the z.js editing and Creaters script. But how do I use this code you posted?
Do I add it into the cheat.js or is there another way? If you've got a post in the thread I'd appreciate if you directed me to it, would be hard searching through 100s of pages.
You go to the z.js with Visual Code studio, i suggest using beautify extension to organize it, then you ctrl+f one of those lines and edit it in the way he said to in order to achieve the goal you're looking for. If you're gonna start sifting through the pages start around 50, and look for the guy with the chameleon picture. They're the one who made a fork for ibelg's original cheat tool.

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

pajion wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:44 pm
Digi wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:29 pm
tibasichelp wrote:
Nullify Skullshop costs

return [
           ]

You go to the z.js with Visual Code studio, i suggest using beautify extension to organize it, then you ctrl+f one of those lines and edit it in the way he said to in order to achieve the goal you're looking for. If you're gonna start sifting through the pages start around 50, and look for the guy with the chameleon picture. They're the one who made a fork for ibelg's original cheat tool.
So it's by editing the Z file (took me a bit to find how to beautify that chunk of code :P )
just one more thing, when editing the Z file should I close the game first, edit/save and then restart it right?