Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

MinyaKinar wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:30 pm
Currently, when you use w4 cheat, the game crashes. (more specifically, w4 mealbonus)
Can someone confirm? it's working here

ztztzt39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ztztzt39 »

Sorry, I am a newbie in CE, so I would like to give me gems (or set the gem shop to 0). I tried duplicating an item in inventory but it didn't work. I downloaded the cheat sheets (or whatever it's called) made by Valleymoon but I also don't want anything except the gems. Also, which version should I use for the cheat? I am mainly using Steam version to play.

Finally, is there a real risk of ban or deleting account?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:16 am
MinyaKinar wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:30 pm
Currently, when you use w4 cheat, the game crashes. (more specifically, w4 mealbonus)
Can someone confirm? it's working here
Confirm, 'w4' cheat working good at previous and last version

1dleskiller1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1dleskiller1 »

hi,, grinding over 3 month in idle skilling i bought every single package, finally reached teehee15, type my code at W1 town, lava says "Woah there ****, you gotta claim the rewards in order!". yea i screwed up, so i decide to use ch2ats and tried to use gameguardian first.

now i can manipulate particular item slot's quantity value,, like whatever its in my 16th itemslot, i can multiply that.
BUT i failed to create something i dont have any. :( via GG i couldnt find its own item ID... it was too hard for me to find out something is static number
so i have read comments here and open app.asar, Z.js and stuck here

i wanna make green mushrooms drop idle skiller "Trophy16" but i have no idea what to do
157 results found for 'monsterdrops' and wha... code is ugly. plz give me an advice to write a spaghetti on it.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

1dleskiller1 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:27 pm
hi,, grinding over 3 month in idle skilling i bought every single package, finally reached teehee15, type my code at W1 town, lava says "Woah there ****, you gotta claim the rewards in order!". yea i screwed up, so i decide to use ch2ats and tried to use gameguardian first.

now i can manipulate particular item slot's quantity value,, like whatever its in my 16th itemslot, i can multiply that.
BUT i failed to create something i dont have any. :( via GG i couldnt find its own item ID... it was too hard for me to find out something is static number
so i have read comments here and open app.asar, Z.js and stuck here

i wanna make green mushrooms drop idle skiller "Trophy16" but i have no idea what to do
157 results found for 'monsterdrops' and wha... code is ugly. plz give me an advice to write a spaghetti on it.
Just use console - 'drop Trophy16'

1dleskiller1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1dleskiller1 »

ztztzt39 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:39 am
Sorry, I am a newbie in CE, so I would like to give me gems (or set the gem shop to 0). I tried duplicating an item in inventory but it didn't work. I downloaded the cheat sheets (or whatever it's called) made by Valleymoon but I also don't want anything except the gems. Also, which version should I use for the cheat? I am mainly using Steam version to play.

hi im a noob too, i used game guardian to duplicate gems.
1. put some items on your first item slot. (not 1 or 2, it takes too long to search that value. some odd number like 7)
2. open GG, click magnifying glass icon, click type "E: Double (-1.8e+308 - 1.8e+308)" button. search value "7"
3. go back to idleon, move that item to next slot. then there's no item in first slot? open GG and search value "0"
4 repeat this several times. put item in first slot again and search 7, remove it and search 0 until only one left
5 click the result, now u can edit sth as double. place gem there and maybe 100,000 is enough
6 if u place equipments there, then after you edit that number (you'll still be able to upgrade stamps though), throw it away and pick it up.

i guess shadowban is not for this cutie cheat. maybe......? :?

ztztzt39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ztztzt39 »

1dleskiller1 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:13 pm
ztztzt39 wrote:

hi im a noob too, i used game guardian to duplicate gems.
1. put some items on your first item slot. (not 1 or 2, it takes too long to search that value. some odd number like 7)
2. open GG, click magnifying glass icon, click type "E: Double (-1.8e+308 - 1.8e+308)" button. search value "7"
3. go back to idleon, move that item to next slot. then there's no item in first slot? open GG and search value "0"
4 repeat this several times. put item in first slot again and search 7, remove it and search 0 until only one left
5 click the result, now u can edit sth as double. place gem there and maybe 100,000 is enough
6 if u place equipments there, then after you edit that number (you'll still be able to upgrade stamps though), throw it away and pick it up.

i guess shadowban is not for this cutie cheat. maybe......? :?
From what I have seen GG is for android. So I need to download an android emulator. Which one is good?

1dleskiller1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1dleskiller1 »

└sorry i dont know well about that... im sure my one sucks... phone gets too hot and annoying ads
Tindal wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:06 pm
umm, i searched what console is, and found Creater0822's post,

"Now finally, how do you use it? Simple: Along with cheats.js, extract InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json, then place all three files inside your game's installation folder. From here on out you'll be running the game by executing InjectCheatsF3.exe, and no longer LegendsOfIdleon.exe."

so i put these cheat.js, blahF4.exe and config.json
in c/program files/steam/steamapps/common/legends of idleon, and run that F4

game normally works but it says

Attached to LegendsOfIdleon.exe
Injecting cheats...
Step 1 complete...

and nothing happens. should i wait more?
Last edited by 1dleskiller1 on Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

1dleskiller1 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:27 pm
└sorry i dont know well about that
Tindal wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:06 pm
umm, i searched what console is, and found Creater0822's post,

"Now finally, how do you use it? Simple: Along with cheats.js, extract InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json, then place all three files inside your game's installation folder. From here on out you'll be running the game by executing InjectCheatsF3.exe, and no longer LegendsOfIdleon.exe."

so i put these cheat.js, blahF4.exe and config.json
in c/program files/steam/steamapps/common/legends of idleon, and run that F4

game normally works but it says

Attached to LegendsOfIdleon.exe
Injecting cheats...
Step 1 complete...

and nothing happens. should i wait more?
use valleymon's F5 version. F3 is failing probably because the Z.js name changed recently, amongst other changes.

1dleskiller1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1dleskiller1 »

o h m y g o d it works!!!! thank you :)
i need 233 more things to fill slab, im gonna doit
btw, do you know why some ppl in dungeons seems rank1 but he says "R40+ lfg" or "R51 inv"?
is this a bug or kind of shadowban?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

1dleskiller1 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:15 pm
i need 233 more things to fill slab, im gonna doit
Be careful! Some items can't be get by in-game methods, so you can be shadowbanned

stranzky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stranzky »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:28 pm
stranzky wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:29 am
Thanks for good work valley.

It seem unlocking vial cheat not working. i activate 1+ unlock, try rolling (get epic gamer for more details), and still not unlocked, say its failed. The other W2 cheat seem fine.
This should be working with latest version
Somehow it still not working for me, still failed when activate vialrng. If i remember correctly, on F3 the cheat make it always roll 100, or i remember wrong?

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

ztztzt39 wrote:

If you are using valleymon's cheats, 'wide MTX' will set the gem shop costs to 0, and you can just ignore everything else.

If you fuck up (by dropping something you shouldn't have or by going ham with chng for example), you can definitely get shadowbanned, which prevents you from showing up on other people's games, which can be an issue for dungeon runs, but I'm not sure anyone has ever received a full on ban. Just stick with the safer commands and you'll be fine.

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

1dleskiller1 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:15 pm
btw, do you know why some ppl in dungeons seems rank1 but he says "R40+ lfg" or "R51 inv"?
is this a bug or kind of shadowban?
Either a bug on Idleon's end, or they are simply lying about their rank. If they got shadowbanned you won't even see them.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

stranzky wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:06 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:28 pm
stranzky wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:29 am
Thanks for good work valley.

It seem unlocking vial cheat not working. i activate 1+ unlock, try rolling (get epic gamer for more details), and still not unlocked, say its failed. The other W2 cheat seem fine.
This should be working with latest version
Somehow it still not working for me, still failed when activate vialrng. If i remember correctly, on F3 the cheat make it always roll 100, or i remember wrong?
It's kinda the other way around, it allows all vials to unlock with a roll of 1+.