Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by theonlytazz »

pic didnt load on my post:

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

Anyone have any success on the alchemy fluids route? It's a Double, and I can find the value, but it is very resistant to changing it or freezing it. Anyone have any ideas?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Why are you guys wasting so much time trying to cheat with Cheat Engine? You can literally unpack the game, change the game code to make everything free, or skills have no mana cost and no cooldown, or literally anything that you want.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:01 am
Why are you guys wasting so much time trying to cheat with Cheat Engine? You can literally unpack the game, change the game code to make everything free, or skills have no mana cost and no cooldown, or literally anything that you want.
because we have no idea how to do that?

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:01 am
And how would one go about doing that?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

inkdrgn wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:56 am
I mean, there's only one single large file in the game folder. You can Google up the extension of it, and then inside it when upacked, look for the only large javascript file. Edit it, save, pack the file the same way you unpacked it.

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:18 pm
inkdrgn wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:56 am
I mean, there's only one single large file in the game folder. You can Google up the extension of it, and then inside it when upacked, look for the only large javascript file. Edit it, save, pack the file the same way you unpacked it.
This isn't terribly helpful. Are you talking about unpacking the EXE in the steam folder? Because I've done that, I'm not seeing any javascript files at all.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

SpokenSoftly wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:42 pm
This isn't terribly helpful. Are you talking about unpacking the EXE in the steam folder? Because I've done that, I'm not seeing any javascript files at all.
No, the ASAR file.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:53 pm
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:42 pm
No, the ASAR file.
Have you done this yourself. I've tried a couple times over the last week or so, to no great avail. I can successfully unpack and repack after editing the .js file, but the .asar file is always a fair whack bigger and the .exe just crashes on boot. even unpacking/repacking without any editing or even opening of the files doesn't seem to have any joy.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

warhuntsius wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:19 pm
Have you done this yourself. I've tried a couple times over the last week or so, to no great avail. I can successfully unpack and repack after editing the .js file, but the .asar file is always a fair whack bigger and the .exe just crashes on boot. even unpacking/repacking without any editing or even opening of the files doesn't seem to have any joy.
Yes I have done it myself and it works properly.

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:42 pm
warhuntsius wrote:
Tutorial pls :(

GuMingzi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GuMingzi »

chase123789 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
warhuntsius wrote:
Tutorial pls :(
I have done it too, I used TC4shell with asar plug-in to open this file , then edit the file Z.js. However, this Z.js file is too large, it is difficult to edit with notepad++, modify one char always needs my 1min, I wonder if there is a software can edit this file smoothly.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

GreenHouse wrote:
warhuntsius wrote:
Any advice on what software you used, or where I may have tripped up? I am thinking it is simply 7zip not compressing or unpacking correctly tbh

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

warhuntsius wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:23 am
Any advice on what software you used, or where I may have tripped up? I am thinking it is simply 7zip not compressing or unpacking correctly tbh
You need to uses 7zip asar plugin for it to work correctly. Read the installation part. I did a quick test and can open it without a problem.
[Link]

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:42 am
warhuntsius wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:23 am
You need to uses 7zip asar plugin for it to work correctly. Read the installation part. I did a quick test and can open it without a problem.
[Link]
So once opened, do you think it would be difficult to edit the game file in order to do the things the other person mentioned in the thread if you have no file coding experience?