Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jannierox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by jannierox »

Hmmm, so the presets added option is something I have wanted forever but with it activated candy gives 0 for everything. Is this just me?

Edit: Suppose activating it, changing presets then deactivating works.

starkz94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by starkz94 »

MrVISKman wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:54 pm
starkz94 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:11 am
anyone knows code in z.js, so that i can freely link and unlink god link
use the daily command until you can reset it
Do you mind giving me the code in z.js file. Currently i cannot use the cheatinject thing, i just manually change code in z.js.
Thank you.

MrVISKman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrVISKman »

starkz94 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:57 am
MrVISKman wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:54 pm
starkz94 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:11 am
anyone knows code in z.js, so that i can freely link and unlink god link
use the daily command until you can reset it
Do you mind giving me the code in z.js file. Currently i cannot use the cheatinject thing, i just manually change code in z.js.
Thank you.
Just type daily in the injector until you can reset your link

KazukabeArabi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KazukabeArabi »

do anyone have a list of achievement alongside the id from AchieveReg?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

jannierox wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:25 am
Hmmm, so the presets added option is something I have wanted forever but with it activated candy gives 0 for everything. Is this just me?

Yes, I'd been adding the obvious things for new functionality for a bit, but finally got around to adding a couple of quality of life things I've wanted myself.
Nomore is very handy for xtal farming and green mushrooms etc where you end up with all these useless items that take a whole inv slot messing up your looting and lagging the game.

Presets is obviously just handy to save going to town, even if you have unlocked teleports.

I run it with candy without any problems. They do both work in a way that modifies the way mousereleased listeners are added to behaviours in the game though so it's definitely realistic I made a small mistake in the implementation that causes some unwanted interaction between those 2 specifically. Is anyone else able to let me know if they're having issues please?

I'll probably work out changing gear while skilling/fighting later as it would be a nice to have.

Feel free to suggest other things you might like.
pshep4000 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:54 am
I have this in my cheat.js but the console closes after it has loaded cheats, what am I doing wrong?

Code: Select all

function getZJSManipulator() {
 return function (zjs) {
 // I'm putting this here in case it's helpful to manipulate z.js directly.
 // Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
 // InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
 zjs.replace("if (50 > (null == tr ? 0 : "number" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, k) : "number" == typeof tr && (0 | tr) === tr ? c.__cast(tr, l)", "if (999 > (null == tr ? 0 : "number" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, k) : "number" == typeof tr && (0 | tr) === tr ? c.__cast(tr, l)");
 return zjs;
 }.toString();
}
If I comment the zjs.replace out the game loads normally, I am using version 1.1 of inject 5 from January 5th.

Edit: Fixed it myself, the problem is the extra ", when I shortened the replace string to not include any " it now works.

Edit 2: The replace doesn't seem to be working ingame, as the divinity pearls aren't working on skills over 50 and I can still only buy 3 miracle chests in the gem shop. Here is my new code:

function getZJSManipulator() {
 return function (zjs) {
 // I'm putting this here in case it's helpful to manipulate z.js directly.
 // Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
 // InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
 zjs.replace("if (50 > (null == tr ? 0", "if (999 > (null == tr ? 0)");
 zjs.replace("345 127 3", "345 127 3000");
 return zjs;
 }.toString();
}
Few things I guess. Replace returns the new string, doesn't modify the existing one in place so you need to reassign it:
zjs = zjs.replace...

I may have missed this before, javascript is not usually a language I use so these sorts of things I can miss.
When running, all the "s in the code are treated the same, so if you have them in your string, it sees that as the end of the string and the following text will once again be treated as javascript and fail, since it is not valid code. You can either escape all the "s by placing a \ before them, but easier is to enclose the string in say backticks instead eg zjs = zjs.replace(`if("something"==...)`, `otherthing`)

zjs used by the game at runtime will have no spaces which is why the strings don't match and it doesn't replace.

Try removing them, or using a regex with whitespace replaced wjth \s* which matches 0 or more whitespace characters.

Finally, if there are multiple instances of the code you're changing, zjs.replace only does the first. zjs.replaceAll will replace all instances, but do remember any other unrelated code that is the same it will also be replaced with unknown side effects.

Regex is annoying, but I expect you can ask chatgpt for example to:
Fix this replace so that it will work properly with minified javascript where whitespace might be stripped and variable names may change when it is minified:
zjs.replace("if (50 > (null == tr ? 0 : "number" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, k) : "number" == typeof tr && (0 | tr) === tr ? c.__cast(tr, l)", "if (999 > (null == tr ? 0 : "number" == typeof tr ? c.__cast(tr, k) : "number" == typeof tr && (0 | tr) === tr ? c.__cast(tr, l)");

To be honest, a fair few people have asked for divinity pearls so I will probably implement a specific cheat.

As for chests, you can use the cheat

gembuylimit 100

To increase the purchase cap to 100

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

jannierox wrote:

My bad, i did make a mistake when adding the presets code that affected candies, it's now fixed. Thanks for pointing it out

zeroazico
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zeroazico »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:17 pm
To be honest, a fair few people have asked for divinity pearls so I will probably implement a specific cheat.
thanks for divinity pearls cheat.

jannierox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jannierox »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:30 pm
jannierox wrote:

My bad, i did make a mistake when adding the presets code that affected candies, it's now fixed. Thanks for pointing it out
Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate all you do and add for us!

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

Thanks for the info, I will look into what you said.

KazukabeArabi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KazukabeArabi »

Is there a way to always execute certain commands in the console right after logging in a character? like can i copy paste a set of commands right after starting the game?

Keoeope
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keoeope »

Has anyone figured a way to add talents to the bar yet? I wanna add printer go brrr and the squire refinery one to my Bubon

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

KazukabeArabi wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:36 am
Is there a way to always execute certain commands in the console right after logging in a character? like can i copy paste a set of commands right after starting the game?
Also frequently requested so I added a simple way to do it, just add the ones you want to the list at the very top of the file and they will get run automatically.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Keoeope wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm
Has anyone figured a way to add talents to the bar yet? I wanna add printer go brrr and the squire refinery one to my Bubon
It's the abilitybar cheat.
I have never used it, the original author has marked it as likely to get you shadowbanned, though I don't know if that's from experience or if they are being cautious as it's going to be obvious you've done something you shouldn't.

abilitybar 0 32 130

looks as though it would add those 2 abilities though. You probably need to edit the SkillLevels and SkillLevelsMAX values for your bubo in chromedebug too as they obvs won't be available through the regular interface. Sounds pretty OP. I think my bubo would probably proc them every 20 miinutes or so.

You can turbo your refinery by increasing cheatState -> w4 -> mainframe -> 2. The default I posted already has a 10x speed multi but no reason you cannot increase to 100 or 1000 if you wanna go nuts.
You can also edit your printer samples in chromedebug under the "Printer" game attribute.
Good luck!
Last edited by valleymon on Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

-

wing1412
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wing1412 »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:27 pm
KazukabeArabi wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:36 am
Also frequently requested so I added a simple way to do it, just add the ones you want to the list at the very top of the file and they will get run automatically.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Keoeope wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm
It's the abilitybar cheat.
I have never used it, the original author has marked it as likely to get you shadowbanned, though I don't know if that's from experience or if they are being cautious as it's going to be obvious you've done something you shouldn't.

abilitybar 0 32 130

looks as though it would add those 2 abilities though. You probably need to edit the SkillLevels and SkillLevelsMAX values for your bubo in chromedebug too as they obvs won't be available through the regular interface. Sounds pretty OP. I think my bubo would probably proc them every 20 miinutes or so.

You can turbo your refinery by increasing cheatState -> w4 -> mainframe -> 2. The default I posted already has a 10x speed multi but no reason you cannot increase to 100 or 1000 if you wanna go nuts.
You can also edit your printer samples in chromedebug under the "Printer" game attribute.
Good luck!
I downloaded the new files but I'm not seeing any of the new cheats when I add those to folder. Anything specific I might be doing wrong?

KazukabeArabi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KazukabeArabi »

gga AchieveReg
0: -1
1: -1
2: -1
3: -1
4: -1