Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Aries92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Aries92 »

At this point of time, is there no way to set the divinity level per character as the other skills? or is this a work in progress?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Aries92 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:33 am
At this point of time, is there no way to set the divinity level per character as the other skills? or is this a work in progress?
Wasn't really on my radar. They are super easy to lvl very high, just drop some 72hr candy, and you will hit 150+ with just a few

Edit: just noticed update broke candy, working on it...

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

All good now, grab the latest version from the main post:

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Overwrite all the existing files in the idleon directory with with ones from the new zip

A few things just got broken as the way items are defined changed slightly. Hopefully this addresses them all, but let me know if anything else is not working and I can take a look

Farm2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Farm2 »

:P :x :x :x :mellow: :lol: :x :mrgreen: gg guys do this hack because i need

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:45 am

Overwrite all the existing files in the idleon directory with with ones from the new zip

A few things just got broken as the way items are defined changed slightly. Hopefully this addresses them all, but let me know if anything else is not working and I can take a look
Looks like the upgrade stones 100% working cheat is broken aswell

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Nysalia wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:40 pm
valleymon wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:45 am

Looks like the upgrade stones 100% working cheat is broken aswell
Did you get the new version? It was broken by the update, but at least over here it's working after the fix I made

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

I think i got a new version on saturday, but i'll update later and see;

idleonhacka7777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idleonhacka7777 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:50 pm
Log post 30/06/22 06pm:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

It's been a very long time since I've posted anything new, I'm glad to see that this community's still up and running!
Although I still don't have the time to return to Idleon, I've got one small (but good) update for everyone that don't want to build their own tool:
A long time ago (at page 91 viewtopic.php?p=242798#p242798) somebody has come up with a solution to fix the know issue of iBelg's tool, which would often cause the injection procedure to hang on step 1. Thanks a lot Smaug!!
Through the miracle of time, World 4 has already been released for quite some time. Meanwhile iBelg's tool got removed from his GitHub page, presumably by Lava, but of course I'm just guessing. Today I finally decided I should implement the fix that was suggested to me months ago. So that new players finally don't have to modify and build it themselves :D

As always, the latest version, now being InjectCheatsF4, can be found in my Google Drives folder. (Link's in the main post)
using injectcheatsF4, still gets hung on step 1. first time trying this tool

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

idleonhacka7777 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:30 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:50 pm
Log post 30/06/22 06pm:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

It's been a very long time since I've posted anything new, I'm glad to see that this community's still up and running!
Although I still don't have the time to return to Idleon, I've got one small (but good) update for everyone that don't want to build their own tool:
A long time ago (at page 91 viewtopic.php?p=242798#p242798) somebody has come up with a solution to fix the know issue of iBelg's tool, which would often cause the injection procedure to hang on step 1. Thanks a lot Smaug!!
Through the miracle of time, World 4 has already been released for quite some time. Meanwhile iBelg's tool got removed from his GitHub page, presumably by Lava, but of course I'm just guessing. Today I finally decided I should implement the fix that was suggested to me months ago. So that new players finally don't have to modify and build it themselves :D

As always, the latest version, now being InjectCheatsF4, can be found in my Google Drives folder. (Link's in the main post)
using injectcheatsF4, still gets hung on step 1. first time trying this tool
use viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Also, looks like I didnt get a new version since friday so i was using the version before stone fix, woops

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Love your quick updates

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

mutkanz wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:36 am
Love your quick updates
ty. I did a bunch of work a little while back changing the structure of the cheats.js to make it simpler to fix these things when the game gets updated. No impact to general users, but it's nice when you only have to update the code in 1 place to fix all the instances of it breaking due to an update.

I would still not call this "well written", but it's better than it was. Would be great to write some tests for it ideally. Wouldn't be too hard as it already has the ability to remotely control the game, but heyo, who has time for that :D

Maybe when Github copilot X is released it will be able to write them automagically for me - if so I'll add em!

thumbiteo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thumbiteo »

Hi! how do i drop more than 1 item at once?
i tried drop Plat 111 but it doesnt work

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

thumbiteo wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:42 pm
Hi! how do i drop more than 1 item at once?
i tried drop Plat 111 but it doesnt work
That's how you do it. Certain commands such as drop require hitting enter a second time to confirm. That's so you can choose the item from the options list (as many times you will search by the user friendly name of the item), it will change the prompt to be the ingame identifier name for that item, and give you the opportunity to specify how many as a third parameter. Hitting enter the second time confirms and should drop that number

HasteePastee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HasteePastee »

used daily so i could get different sailors and noticed that it alters all the timings in the game, is there anyway to set the timer back to the actual time?

Fateofblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fateofblade »

Hello, just started using this. Not going to crazy, but wanna make things a tiny bit easier to progress. Is there a way with InjectCheatV5 to change the some simply stuff like stats on a card, anvil production speed, cauldron speed, crystal mob rate. Some QoL stuff. I'd like to increase them just slightly, not like 100x. I get it's an idle game, but damn. I think you can edit it using Z/N.js based on what I've read, but opening them in VS Code makes my brain hurt as I've never really looked at a line of code in my life. Or maybe it's as simple as Ctrl F and editing a certain line in there.