Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Fateofblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Fateofblade »

Hello, recently my NBLB lab bonus has stopped working. Seemed to stop working once I got the final level of the W3 Merit for amount of bubbles affeted. In the Mainframe bonuses, I had t + 2 in the config files, so I'm thinking it overflowed if the game thinks it's only supposed to go up to 6 bubbles affected. I've been looking at the arrays in chrome debug, but I'm having a hard time indicating which one could be NBLB, since no lab bonuses match any in-game numbers. Would anyone know how to fix it to work again?

fr0stdiver01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fr0stdiver01 »

Hello, as well!
i got a short questions, is there a way to undo quests? I did the Vman quest and had "Wide" enabled, and basically finished the whole questline but my maestro didnt become a vman.

Did i miss maybe something? does it have do something with "voidwalker"?

Thx in advance

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

fr0stdiver01 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 5:57 pm
Hello, as well!
i got a short questions, is there a way to undo quests? I did the Vman quest and had "Wide" enabled, and basically finished the whole questline but my maestro didnt become a vman.

Thx in advance
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte1=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte2=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte3=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte4=-1

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

Can I use pearls/candies for breeding or alch? Or do those have to level at their own pace

rayklotz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rayklotz »

is there anyway to get skill book from library or cheat in for for example overclocked

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

rayklotz wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 7:39 pm
is there anyway to get skill book from library or cheat in for for example overclocked
W3 booktime for generating tons of books. W3 book guarantees books are max level (basically the auto-arm perk but without eating 20 books per, turn off that auto-arm perk or it'll still eat 20 books per).

rayklotz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rayklotz »

qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 9:24 pm
rayklotz wrote:
W3 booktime for generating tons of books. W3 book guarantees books are max level (basically the auto-arm perk but without eating 20 books per, turn off that auto-arm perk or it'll still eat 20 books per).
The issue is that overclocked energy for example is a book that was disabled by Lava but there is sitll people who have it high level thats why I was wondering if there was a way to get the book, or a way to raise the max level

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

thorSolberg054 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 8:14 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:52 am
Welp. I did the Voidwalker quests using the instant quest cheat and something broke so I used the class cheat to evolve my Maestro into a Voidwalker but for some reason "class 4" doesn't work so I did "class 5" which is the evolution of Voidwalker. Just putting that out there.
what you need to do is copy "class 4" and past it in, since typing class for references another command and it'll auto fill to that. for me right click is past, not sure if that's the same for every one tho
Didnt work. :p after pasting it in the autofill stuff appeared as per usual

MadaraGGG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadaraGGG »

rayklotz wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 10:06 pm
qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
rayklotz wrote:
The issue is that overclocked energy for example is a book that was disabled by Lava but there is sitll people who have it high level thats why I was wondering if there was a way to get the book, or a way to raise the max level
This boost from another skill like Fuscia Flasks from WIzard. This is only source to boost this skill. So, skills that give you stats also boosts from other skills from each class (Mage boost int skill, Archer boost agi skill, Warrior boost str skill, JMan boost luck skill and VMan can boost all stat skills)

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

rayklotz wrote:
qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
rayklotz wrote:
you can use this formula to drop any talent book

drop TalentBook# 3XXXYYY
#= 1 star, 2 beginner, 3 warrior, 4 archer, 5 wizard
XXX=the talent order number from the "list talent" command, must be in the form of a 3 digit number so 1 becomes 001
YYY=the max level you want for the talent. as of this post that is 220 for library books.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Tindal wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:13 pm
fr0stdiver01 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 5:57 pm
Hello, as well!

Thx in advance
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte1=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte2=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte3=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Nebulyte4=-1
same issue, do I need to relog after using those commands?

Eocleitin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eocleitin »

Hello, sorry to disturb, but does anyone know if there is any F5 command to be able to put points in talents without having the necessary level? And if there is, what are the chances of getting banned using it?
(I used Google translator to make the text because I don't speak English, so sorry if I'm wrong.)

Lenoh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lenoh »

Eocleitin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 3:40 pm
Hello, sorry to disturb, but does anyone know if there is any F5 command to be able to put points in talents without having the necessary level? And if there is, what are the chances of getting banned using it?
(I used Google translator to make the text because I don't speak English, so sorry if I'm wrong.)
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
If it's not in there, it's probably not possible right now. And chances are likely pretty low unless you're obvious with it ("Hey check out my Lv999 Star abilities!")

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Eocleitin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 3:40 pm
drop TalentPoint# X
# = Tab number
X = number of talent points you want total

combine this with the talent book command I posted here, to max them at any class level

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

rayklotz wrote:
qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
rayklotz wrote:
Its because of class change.