Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

qwertyuiop wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:32 am
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:48 pm
Yo so I have a couple issues and I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I'm willing to edit the z.js file if need be (and know how to, I just need to know what to edit) however the issues I'm having are:
1. Missing Maestro achievement. I completed the maestro quest using the 'wide quest' cheat and upon doing so, for some reason the menu to change classes did not come up. So I just changed my class to maestro with a cheat except since I did it that way, it did not give me the achievement. This sucks cause I wanted the ez quick access to w2 boss key + I'm a huge completionist
2. Dungeon rank bugged out. I was trying to cheat in a moderate amount of dungeon creds except my cat decided to step on my numpad and entered a big number :/ Now I'm stuck at rank 1 because I have a ridiculous amount of exp. I'm not sure how to lower it, if there's some way to make dungeon cred value negative and that would hopefully fix it? Or just a cheat to change it directly.
3. Another achievement bug? w3 this time. I bought a bunch of packs and got cards however for some reason I only have like 76 unique cards when I need to get 120 for the achievement. All of my cards are at 4 stars now x-x

If anyone could help with any of the issues that would be amazing. If I can't manage to solve all of them that's fine, just solving one of them makes my day so if you're willing to help please do <3 I'm patient and willing to listen
I'm not sure if I can help with anything too technical like editing exp maybe use cheat engine to edit the level? but I'd be checking if you got shadow-banned A: because of the cat :D or B: because of the number of card packs. If not then maybe you set the bar higher for the amount of crap you can do before going all out aka getting banned :(
The card packs shouldn't have any effect on shadow banning since they were all bought from the shop (I'd be extremely disappointed in Lava if whales got banned for whaling :') ) but tbh I've done worse than my cat by now so I wouldn't be surprised if I was shadow banned. Mostly cause I kind of stopped caring after the screwed up dungeon values. (I.E. I have an account over level 400 now by accident x-x) I'll check later if I'm shadow banned, cbb to check rn

ipurin2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ipurin2 »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:50 am
qwertyuiop wrote:
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Yo so I have a couple issues and I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I'm willing to edit the z.js file if need be (and know how to, I just need to know what to edit) however the issues I'm having are:
1. Missing Maestro achievement. I completed the maestro quest using the 'wide quest' cheat and upon doing so, for some reason the menu to change classes did not come up. So I just changed my class to maestro with a cheat except since I did it that way, it did not give me the achievement. This sucks cause I wanted the ez quick access to w2 boss key + I'm a huge completionist
2. Dungeon rank bugged out. I was trying to cheat in a moderate amount of dungeon creds except my cat decided to step on my numpad and entered a big number :/ Now I'm stuck at rank 1 because I have a ridiculous amount of exp. I'm not sure how to lower it, if there's some way to make dungeon cred value negative and that would hopefully fix it? Or just a cheat to change it directly.
3. Another achievement bug? w3 this time. I bought a bunch of packs and got cards however for some reason I only have like 76 unique cards when I need to get 120 for the achievement. All of my cards are at 4 stars now x-x

If anyone could help with any of the issues that would be amazing. If I can't manage to solve all of them that's fine, just solving one of them makes my day so if you're willing to help please do <3 I'm patient and willing to listen
I'm not sure if I can help with anything too technical like editing exp maybe use cheat engine to edit the level? but I'd be checking if you got shadow-banned A: because of the cat :D or B: because of the number of card packs. If not then maybe you set the bar higher for the amount of crap you can do before going all out aka getting banned :(
The card packs shouldn't have any effect on shadow banning since they were all bought from the shop (I'd be extremely disappointed in Lava if whales got banned for whaling :') ) but tbh I've done worse than my cat by now so I wouldn't be surprised if I was shadow banned. Mostly cause I kind of stopped caring after the screwed up dungeon values. (I.E. I have an account over level 400 now by accident x-x) I'll check later if I'm shadow banned, cbb to check rn
do you mind telling me how to check if you're shadowbanned?

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

ipurin2 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:50 am
qwertyuiop wrote:

do you mind telling me how to check if you're shadowbanned?
Someone mention a command earlier in the thread but it was F3 and idk if it still works. So next best option, I'm going to get on my alt and get in an uncrowded world in the same area. If my alt can still see my main I shouldn't be shadowbanned (going to use a normal client for best results, since I cbb to figure out where to find the unban/what to change incase it's enabled by default)

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

tpets wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:05 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:47 pm
I'm wokring on space candy and always rolling strong pets when breeding now
If it can help.
My way to enable candies in space is to disable zone check without touching main candy logic
viewtopic.php?p=266946#p266946

Also i think it will be great to add cheat ability to change candies afk time
e.g. in Z.js

Code: Select all

null != e.displayName ? nJ.setReserved("displayName", "2_HR_Time_Candy") : nJ.h.displayName = "2_HR_Time_Candy", null != e.sellPrice ? nJ.setReserved("sellPrice", 1) : nJ.h.sellPrice = 1, null != e.typeGen ? nJ.setReserved("typeGen", "dTimeCandy") : nJ.h.typeGen = "dTimeCandy", null != e.ID ? nJ.setReserved("ID", 120) : nJ.h.ID = 120, null != e.Type ? nJ.setReserved("Type", "TIME_CANDY") : nJ.h.Type = "TIME_CANDY", null != e.lvReqToCraft ? nJ.setReserved("lvReqToCraft", "88") : nJ.h.lvReqToCraft = "88", null != e.common ? tJ.setReserved("common", nJ) : tJ.h.common = nJ;
Needed part is:

nJ.setReserved("ID", 120) : nJ.h.ID = 120
Where we change both numbers into our custom values
Thanks, this post was v helpful in pointing me to the right spot. Annoyingly it's an anonymous mouseReleasedListener callback function, so it's harder than usual to alter it's behaviour with the injector. I have a mostly working solution i should post in a few hours.

Strong pets was a simple one I will post at the same time.
I might get around to candy time, but since you can just drop loads of long candies already it's not next on my list :D. Also, set afkmultiplier to whatever before using a candy and you achieve something similar.
tpets wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:49 am
For anyone who interested in removing worship cost:

Needed string in Z.js

Nc.WorshipBASEinfos=function(){
  return[
    "4 130 goblinG 0 170 570 25 60 1".split(" "),
    "7 70 moonman 21 42 357 40 250 10".split(" "),
    "13 40 acorn 38 655 200 60 1000 30".split(" "),
    "25 190 snowball 56 42 357 90 3000 45".split(" "),
    "40 300 w4b2 74 2 493 120 8000 60".split(" "),
    "70 130 goblinG 91 42 357 300 25000 75".split(" ")
  ]
}
To nullify costs you need to change 7th number to 0 e.g.

Nc.WorshipBASEinfos=function(){
  return[
    "4 130 goblinG 0 170 570 0 60 1".split(" "),
    "7 70 moonman 21 42 357 0 250 10".split(" "),
    "13 40 acorn 38 655 200 0 1000 30".split(" "),
    "25 190 snowball 56 42 357 0 3000 45".split(" "),
    "40 300 w4b2 74 2 493 0 8000 60".split(" "),
    "70 130 goblinG 91 42 357 300 25000 75".split(" ")
  ]
}
That's implement in the last injector cheats I posted as "w3 freeworship".
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:13 am
Yo question, if I edit cheat.js and set the values at the top to true will it automatically have those cheats enabled when I launch? So I don't have to type them in everytime upon launch :joy:
Add this code to cheats.js and then that should work:

(function () {
	while(!setupDone){
		if (isGameReady.call(this)) setup.call(this);
	}
})();

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:11 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:13 am
Yo question, if I edit cheat.js and set the values at the top to true will it automatically have those cheats enabled when I launch? So I don't have to type them in everytime upon launch :joy:
Add this code to cheats.js and then that should work:

(function () {
	while(!setupDone){
		if (isGameReady.call(this)) setup.call(this);
	}
})();
Do I just put the code at the very top, like is there anything special I need to do or do I just plop it in? (Sorry I'm very new to this x-x)

EDIT: I just realized the original post linked to that same thing woops >~>; I removed the baggage since it was already linked by them x-x

Ptech
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ptech »

uhm. how do you fix this ?

[Link]

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Ptech wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:55 pm

[Link]
Should really use the search function on top of the forum. Tons of these questions have been resolved in the past.
viewtopic.php?p=249827#p249827

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

fixed w4 luckychef
added w4 candy (note you have to move map once before it kicks in)
added w4 freeplates
added w4 petrng
Last edited by valleymon on Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ptech
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ptech »

tibasichelp wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:39 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Ptech wrote:

[Link]
Should really use the search function on top of the forum. Tons of these questions have been resolved in the past.
For some reason search doesn't work. thanks for the link

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[x] got it fixed thanks!

qwertyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwertyuiop »

Yesterday I found out that by opening an alt account on a temporary email with inject4 and then running the game EXE on another account simultaneously, by cheating and going over the limit on my hacked account, my legit account disappears instead of my hacked account which has gone all out with demon horns and LAVA trophy, etc just prior. Could this be a strategy to avoid bans on a particular account or is this just a client-side issue? still interesting either way. (I also spawned in on the legit account before the non-legit account in case that makes a difference).

Blue circle = hacked character, red circle = legit character. (I X'ed out other players.)
[Link]
Image link :)

DO NOT SPAWN LAVAS WEAPON YOU GET GIGA SHADOWED :)
Last edited by qwertyuiop on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

tibasichelp wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:39 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Ptech wrote:

[Link]
You say that but when I use the search function it tries to make me google search :shrug:

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:42 pm

fixed w4 luckychef
added w4 candy (note you have to move map once before it kicks in)
added w4 freeplates
added w4 petrng
Sick, thanks again for the great work :D I think the only thing missing from w4 now is chips/jewels. But I think the rotation is server side and the gemshop can be editted easily enough to have unlimited purchases for chips/have 18 purchases for jewels

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

Anyone know if it's possible to change your characters names?

RadioactiveGoblin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RadioactiveGoblin »

Is there a tutorial to do any of this I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do at all

tpets
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tpets »

RadioactiveGoblin wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:06 pm
Is there a tutorial to do any of this I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do at all
Try reading this
viewtopic.php?p=198916&sid=13ec39252f8f ... 13#p198916