Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by warhuntsius »

chase123789 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:27 pm
dae wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:11 pm
chase123789 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:12 am
So basically, if we had the Item ID names, as in the farmers brims name in the js file is "EquipmentHats1" then we could essentially purchase any item from the gem shop for any price. Its just you would have to go through and figure out what name is associated with what hat etc..
You can find the item ids. You need to search by item name, where spaces are replaced by an underscore.
If you want to find "Gold Helmet", you need to search for "Gold_Helmet".
You should find a code block, which contains ks.setReserved("displayName", "Gold_Helmet"). Then there is a bunch of code that defines all the attributes. At the end of the block there is a line that adds the created item definition object to the item definition collection and assigns it the id y.addNewEquip("EquipmentHats28", Qs). So the item id of "Gold Helmet" is "EquipmentHats28".
i see i see, so do you think you can edit the attributes of a helmet in that string and then get the helmet ingame with those attributes then change it back and your helmet will basically have the edited attributes?
The item updates on the fly, so it'll alter when you edit the file.

dae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dae »

chase123789 wrote:
dae wrote:
chase123789 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:12 am
So basically, if we had the Item ID names, as in the farmers brims name in the js file is "EquipmentHats1" then we could essentially purchase any item from the gem shop for any price. Its just you would have to go through and figure out what name is associated with what hat etc..
You can find the item ids. You need to search by item name, where spaces are replaced by an underscore.
You should find a code block, which contains ks.setReserved("displayName", "Gold_Helmet"). Then there is a bunch of code that defines all the attributes. At the end of the block there is a line that adds the created item definition object to the item definition collection and assigns it the id y.addNewEquip("EquipmentHats28", Qs). So the item id of "Gold Helmet" is "EquipmentHats28".
i see i see, so do you think you can edit the attributes of a helmet in that string and then get the helmet ingame with those attributes then change it back and your helmet will basically have the edited attributes?
If you edit item attribute values there, it applies to all instances of that item. If you change back to normal values, you will have the default crappy values for all items of that type too. Basically, you need to edit just one item to become as powerful as you want to be. Speed seems to be broken. Reach does not seem to work on any other slots than weapon.

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

warhuntsius wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:58 pm
chase123789 wrote:
dae wrote:

ah darn. so it'll just go back to original stats? Anyway to edit the upgrade stones to make them 100% chance?

dae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dae »

chase123789 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:51 pm
warhuntsius wrote:
chase123789 wrote:

ah darn. so it'll just go back to original stats? Anyway to edit the upgrade stones to make them 100% chance?
Yes, search for "Armor_Upgrade|Stone_III". Then several lines below change both "amount" values from 50 to 100. Similar for other stones. "|" seems to be used where new line in an item name is needed.
It also is possible to just inject a 100% success chance value where actual application of a upgrade stone to item happens, so all upgrade stones alwys have 100% chance, but I can't find the exact place right now as too much other stuff uses "amount" attribute.

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

dae wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:16 pm
chase123789 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:51 pm
warhuntsius wrote:

Yes, search for "Armor_Upgrade|Stone_III". Then several lines below change both "amount" values from 50 to 100. Similar for other stones. "|" seems to be used where new line in an item name is needed.
It also is possible to just inject a 100% success chance value where actual application of a upgrade stone to item happens, so all upgrade stones alwys have 100% chance, but I can't find the exact place right now as too much other stuff uses "amount" attribute.
thank you thank you, appreciate all the other info so far as well!

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

My "patch notes" so far
  • Crafting mats set to 1 of each
  • Crafting xp from production tripled
  • All production and crafting lvl requirements lowered
  • All bribe costs lowered to 1 bronze
  • Changed post office possible quest to lowest tier items (copper,iron, or mob mats) only
  • Lowered item required scaling
  • Removed all Liquid costs from bubble upgrades (lower bubbles) and reduced the costs for the higher bubbles
  • lower water cost of item purchases
  • Made all vial rolls guaranteed to succeed
  • Reduced costs of premium items
  • Added 4 new foodslots
  • Increased the amount of time candies that be bought
  • Increased amount of daily teleports, daily minigames, and carry capacity that can be bought
  • Reduced requirements for tasks dramatically
  • Made guild tasks much easier, and double rewards
  • Reduced MP use of all spells dramatically
  • Reduced all cooldowns dramatically
  • Reduced required lvl for new characters to unlock by half
  • Reduced cards needed to lvl
  • DropTables for all mobs reworked. No new items added, gold drop tripled (10x for bosses), most items doubled, rares and quest items drastically increased.
  • Quest requirements lowered. Rewards increased. Timers extended significantly.
  • Skill XP doubled across the board
Last edited by warhuntsius on Sun May 09, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kanubbel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kanubbel »

So... it seems like something was doing something, so everytime i used cheat engine and closed it, i had to reinstall it so it would work for one session. Dont know what happened there, but it worked in the end.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

Updated my notes. I'll put the .js file momentarily incase anyone wants to run with my changes.

[Link]

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

warhuntsius wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:05 pm
Updated my notes. I'll put the .js file momentarily incase anyone wants to run with my changes.

[Link]
ah so you basically edited all the stuff to a good degree so we can just swap files and we shall have the properties you put?

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

Yeah. Its not massively ridiculous, but its massive enough to make the game significantly smoother or easier without being just click and go...

I couldn't figure out movement speed, and a few other bits. But most were too obvious to others so wouldnt have done em anyway

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

warhuntsius wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:29 pm
Yeah. Its not massively ridiculous, but its massive enough to make the game significantly smoother or easier without being just click and go...

I couldn't figure out movement speed, and a few other bits. But most were too obvious to others so wouldnt have done em anyway
well i appreciate that, thank you!

Neraku34
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neraku34 »

has anyone figured out how to cheat exp? ive gotten everything else.. i can find the exp value as a double. but it doesnt let me change it..

_Fayth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Fayth »

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34]=1

Set this to =0 and you can use all the stuff in the quik ref normally

7spiritless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 7spiritless »

warhuntsius wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:29 pm

I couldn't figure out movement speed, and a few other bits. But most were too obvious to others so wouldn't have done em anyway
A bit workaround is using boots with movement speed and edits that. Or just edit upgrade stone with movement spd and upgrade it to equipment.
I tried it once with 500% and it's too fast the game can't handle it. With that speed, you cant climb any rope/ladder. So try a more subtle approach.

Also idk if it my internet but this files hoster suck lmao.

Snowmaster20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snowmaster20 »

Anyone knows if it's possible to add items on Android with Game Guardian? I don't have access to a computer and I would like to add items such as Death's Wish.

I also tried to do thr Stats Edit on Game Guardian and wasn't able to succeed. I'm pretty bad at this though.