Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jakezyrus389
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by jakezyrus389 »

Is there any bypass for the Catch the Whale quest?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

jakezyrus389 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:58 am
Is there any bypass for the Catch the Whale quest?
wide quest

tpets
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tpets »

Is there anyone who tried to cheat achievements or constellations?

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:35 am
OracleOne wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:47 am
Which cheat can I use to not die at the spike minigame?
Godmode doesn't seem to work there
i dont have time to test it but latest should now do this with godlike hp
Testing it now and it works.
Finally getting the achievement.

edit. Reached round 32 before I got bored

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Added https so browsers hopefully won't complain when downloading now...

kittyluna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kittyluna »

Has anybody found a way to cheat the Trapping minigame?
The reward for getting 225 points is quite nice but it's virtually impossible to get to that score.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

kittyluna wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:16 am
Has anybody found a way to cheat the Trapping minigame?
The reward for getting 225 points is quite nice but it's virtually impossible to get to that score.
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[99]=225

Aries92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aries92 »

Need a little bit of help here.

So I was using the F5 and all I did was actually just spawn myself some items, I noticed that my talents and everything else was reset and the codex so I just manually set them up.

I had taken everything out of the idleon folder for the ICF5 and the files. I now notice that while im afk'ing its not using all of my abilities, my survivability dropped for some reason and kill rate turned to shit, is there any reason for this? and how do I fix it?

Little bit of context, 288 BB in W5 and lampars, I was doing 17k average kills per hour now its at 10. 200m DMG, along with 4100 Def.

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Aries92 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:13 am
Need a little bit of help here.

So I was using the F5 and all I did was actually just spawn myself some items, I noticed that my talents and everything else was reset and the codex so I just manually set them up.

I had taken everything out of the idleon folder for the ICF5 and the files. I now notice that while im afk'ing its not using all of my abilities, my survivability dropped for some reason and kill rate turned to shit, is there any reason for this? and how do I fix it?

Little bit of context, 288 BB in W5 and lampars, I was doing 17k average kills per hour now its at 10. 200m DMG, along with 4100 Def.
Did you remember to put the talents back on the bar? Or turned on 'use skills when Auto' if you are just leaving the game running in the background? Otherwise, you might have put in your points/cards differently or ran out of boost food without noticing, especially if you are using the extra star talent points trick.

wh0oot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wh0oot »

Is it possible to copy "KillsLeft2Advance" (enemy kills) in bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance") from another character?

DeviS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeviS »

We are reaching 200pages... that's a lot of post. it would be nice if @valleymon (or who ever is working with patches for this would make new post or something... i literally cannot find "newest" version for F4. (like scrolling 30 pages just to find it). But anyways thx. for everything learning little bit of stuff myself during all these years.

SycoKiller101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SycoKiller101 »

I was messing around with the cheat engine F5 console and accidentally gave myself a negative number of cards, that when picked up said +N N (card name) with the card in question being coconut and seems to have removed that card from my codex card collection entirely. To make it worse I tried to run the restore cards value command after finding out it existed, yet when I typed out the command restore card it auto prompted to restore save which I don't even understand why and then saved the current card values which made the situation worse. Hopefully someone here knows how to manually edit a cards value and where to find the coconut cards value since I really need help to fix this issue and hoping it doesn't just break the entire game for me. Card now seems to be considered a mafioso card instead of original card name when attempting to spawn it again including when obtained from card packs.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated since all attempts ive made have failed and Im out of ideas on what to do, Im new to both cheat engine and using it on idleon so I lack the knowledge to fix my problem and hope someone more knowledgeable knows how to solve this issue.

Last edited by SycoKiller101 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

DeviS wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:09 pm
We are reaching 200pages... that's a lot of post. it would be nice if @valleymon (or who ever is working with patches for this would make new post or something... i literally cannot find "newest" version for F4. (like scrolling 30 pages just to find it). But anyways thx. for everything learning little bit of stuff myself during all these years.
You prob. haven't found anything about F4 because it's outdated and valley maintains F5.
If you want to read every changelog he posted, you can always go to his profile page and click on "Search user’s posts" to get the latest ones.
You can also head over to his main post viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697 where the dl link and some informations are written down.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

SycoKiller101 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:13 pm
I was messing around with the cheat engine F5 console and accidentally gave myself a negative number of cards, that when picked up said +N N (card name) with the card in question being coconut and seems to have removed that card from my codex card collection entirely. To make it worse I tried to run the restore cards value command after finding out it existed, yet when I typed out the command restore card it auto prompted to restore save which I don't even understand why and then saved the current card values which made the situation worse. Hopefully someone here knows how to manually edit a cards value and where to find the coconut cards value since I really need help to fix this issue and hoping it doesn't just break the entire game for me. Card now seems to be considered a mafioso card instead of original card name when attempting to spawn it again including when obtained from card packs.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated since all attempts ive made have failed and Im out of ideas on what to do, Im new to both cheat engine and using it on idleon so I lack the knowledge to fix my problem and hope someone more knowledgeable knows how to solve this issue.

try
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Cards")[0].h.coconut=100

usernowwow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by usernowwow »

I accidentally set a talent to lvl 2220 when i was tyna just get 220 how can i fix this the chrome debugger isn't working.