Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Wrongsmaderight »

Laspil wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 pm
Theres a post on page 29 on how to complete all of the quests by searching and replacing stuff, it dosent seem to work anymore can someone help me with that?
The cheat fork on page 37 which I believe everyone is using at this point here, has a nullify command. You can go up to every quest and it'll instantly complete itself. While this does require you to actually go to the quest givers, you do get the benefit of receiving the rewards from them.

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wrongsmaderight »

Alright, I used the lvl stamp command to undo a stamp I had put up too high and it unlocked a bunch of stamps that aren't out yet and I'd like to know how to remove them. Or at least put the stamps back to a default state. Please, I would like to not be shadowbanned.

Jesusmac123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jesusmac123 »

If anyone has any idea how to access statue levels, i need to clear it since i set them way too high through cheat engine and now game just crashes whenever i open it. Please help :(

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

Jesusmac123 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am
If anyone has any idea how to access statue levels, i need to clear it since i set them way too high through cheat engine and now game just crashes whenever i open it. Please help :(
You can use the search function at the top of this thread "Search this topic…" and it would spit out page 104, where it was explained :)

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Wrongsmaderight wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:49 pm
Alright, I used the lvl stamp command to undo a stamp I had put up too high and it unlocked a bunch of stamps that aren't out yet and I'd like to know how to remove them. Or at least put the stamps back to a default state. Please, I would like to not be shadowbanned.
Set each of the elements in these arrays to 0 will remove the unreleased ones. You'll just need to figure out which index.

egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("StampLevel")[x][y]=0
egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("StampLevelMAX")[x][y]=0

x is which tab are the stamps (if tab 1, then x = 0, tab 2, x=1 and so on)
y is position in the array where the level resides

Washu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Washu »

is there gonna be any update on the inject cheat f3 for W4 things, specially the candy on space bullshit?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Washu wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:25 am
is there gonna be any update on the inject cheat f3 for W4 things, specially the candy on space bullshit?
viewtopic.php?p=247493#p247493

Washu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Washu »

tibasichelp wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:08 pm
Washu wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:25 am
viewtopic.php?p=247493#p247493
that is Z file edditing?

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

anyone know how to edit your constellation points? Or undo when you nullify upgraded all your constellations :(

TyzenKK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TyzenKK »

suck game :(
Last edited by TyzenKK on Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMMJD3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JMMJD3 »

My dumbass smelted some starlight ore, and I cannot remove it or interact with it. Is there a way for me to delete it from the forge slot?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

JMMJD3 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:59 am
My dumbass smelted some starlight ore, and I cannot remove it or interact with it. Is there a way for me to delete it from the forge slot?
wipe forge

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Log post 30/06/22 06pm:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

It's been a very long time since I've posted anything new, I'm glad to see that this community's still up and running!
Although I still don't have the time to return to Idleon, I've got one small (but good) update for everyone that don't want to build their own tool:
A long time ago (at page 91 viewtopic.php?p=242798#p242798) somebody has come up with a solution to fix the know issue of iBelg's tool, which would often cause the injection procedure to hang on step 1. Thanks a lot Smaug!!
Through the miracle of time, World 4 has already been released for quite some time. Meanwhile iBelg's tool got removed from his GitHub page, presumably by Lava, but of course I'm just guessing. Today I finally decided I should implement the fix that was suggested to me months ago. So that new players finally don't have to modify and build it themselves :D

As always, the latest version, now being InjectCheatsF4, can be found in my Google Drives folder. (Link's in the main post)

JMMJD3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JMMJD3 »

How can I reset the alchemy shop? I had nullify up and bought a bunch of the ribbons and their cost doesn't reset

DDISO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DDISO »

Now modify money in steam version. You can change the number of things you want to buy into a negative number in the store, and then you can modify money