Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Smaug »

roooroar wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:33 am
dont know if anyone of you guys in discord, someone there just added a suggestion for lava to auto ban inject cheat user so careful there
And why careful?
Lava does know about this for ages and decided to go his way with shadowbanning for disruptive or obvious players.
People suggesting banning people all over the time, what makes this time special?

kakiloe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kakiloe »

iBelg wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:51 pm
YESSSS!!!!

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Smaug wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:53 am
roooroar wrote:
dont know if anyone of you guys in discord, someone there just added a suggestion for lava to auto ban inject cheat user so careful there
And why careful?
Lava does know about this for ages and decided to go his way with shadowbanning for disruptive or obvious players.
People suggesting banning people all over the time, what makes this time special?
ah, i thought it would make a different this time, my bad,

Beside, would bricking account making them unable to log in be a heavier level of banning?

tanarulstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tanarulstar »

In v1.57 they patch to edit items qantity

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

roooroar wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:34 pm

Beside, would bricking account making them unable to log in be a heavier level of banning?
Make it so people can't play the game vs. just let others not see your character, would be a difference, yes.
But idk. if a brick couldn't be undo. I mean, they could just disable the account server wise and don't need to brick anything, if they want the banned people not play the game anymore.
Even I have a shadow banned alt, which I still use for legal payment, just to support the developers.
Some other people might do the same, so idk if Lava track such things and makes decisions after these stats.

Seele_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seele_ »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:24 pm
Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:49 pm
oh it's nothing i fixed it i changed some things and fixed it for me but yeah thanks for the cheat and what happened to your videos ?
The videos were apparently taken down by Lava through copyright claim, with Youtube needing not to even specify what exactly even defined copyright. Oh well, if I ever return to this game (probably not within the next 2-3 months) I'll be making some new videos and tools anyway.
Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:17 pm
NodeJS i saw that in the post but i changed some things to fix it but if i remember correctly form the early days werent there a command which makes it impossible to die in a minigame?
if so what is it now again
All of the minigame cheats are written by iBelg, I included those in my cheat collection.
i can't find the minigame cheats do you have a list of all the cheats that are in order to like minigame or smt like that

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

roooroar wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:03 am
boxes are fairly easy to get, if you modify Z.js

Just modify the first element of every even array in PostOfficePossibleOrders, like all things, dont abuse or brick account.
Do you mind showing the code for it? All i can find are stuff like this and its confusing.

Code: Select all

null != e.PostOfficePossibleOrders
                        ? $.getReserved("PostOfficePossibleOrders")
                        : $.h.PostOfficePossibleOrders
                    )[0 | r][1][0][1],
                    te =
                      null == ee
                        ? 0
                        : "number" == typeof ee
                        ? d.__cast(ee, k)
                        : "number" == typeof ee && (0 | ee) === ee
                        ? d.__cast(ee, l)
                        : "boolean" == typeof ee
                        ? d.__cast(ee, n)
                          ? 1
                          : 0
                        : "string" == typeof ee
                        ? parseFloat(ee)
                        : parseFloat(g.string(ee)),

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Seele_ wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:49 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:24 pm
Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:49 pm
oh it's nothing i fixed it i changed some things and fixed it for me but yeah thanks for the cheat and what happened to your videos ?
The videos were apparently taken down by Lava through copyright claim, with Youtube needing not to even specify what exactly even defined copyright. Oh well, if I ever return to this game (probably not within the next 2-3 months) I'll be making some new videos and tools anyway.
Seele_ wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 4:17 pm
NodeJS i saw that in the post but i changed some things to fix it but if i remember correctly form the early days werent there a command which makes it impossible to die in a minigame?
if so what is it now again
All of the minigame cheats are written by iBelg, I included those in my cheat collection.
i can't find the minigame cheats do you have a list of all the cheats that are in order to like minigame or smt like that
Yeah here you go: viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

roooroar wrote:
lol, lava has known of this for the longest. the only thing he does is ban anyone stupid enough to be public about it.

Ysvallen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ysvallen »

So, I did a dumb while messing with kill counts.

I accidentally wipe my boops kill count on a character.

Normally, "egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[38]" would return two values,
"0, (number here)"
"__id__, (another number here)"

but I forgot to put [0] at the end while changing 0, and wiped the __id__ portion completely.

__id__ should be a number that is +1 of the __id__ of map 37.

Any way to add it back? I tried fix-save/fix_write and couldn't get it to work.

~~~~Edit~~~~

Me dumb. Figured it out. Should of done it different, but I got it.
Last edited by Ysvallen on Tue May 24, 2022 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

FFD wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:45 pm
roooroar wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:03 am
boxes are fairly easy to get, if you modify Z.js

Just modify the first element of every even array in PostOfficePossibleOrders, like all things, dont abuse or brick account.
Do you mind showing the code for it? All i can find are stuff like this and its confusing.

null != e.PostOfficePossibleOrders
                        ? $.getReserved("PostOfficePossibleOrders")
                        : $.h.PostOfficePossibleOrders
                    )[0 | r][1][0][1],
                    te =
                      null == ee
                        ? 0
                        : "number" == typeof ee
                        ? d.__cast(ee, k)
                        : "number" == typeof ee && (0 | ee) === ee
                        ? d.__cast(ee, l)
                        : "boolean" == typeof ee
                        ? d.__cast(ee, n)
                          ? 1
                          : 0
                        : "string" == typeof ee
                        ? parseFloat(ee)
                        : parseFloat(g.string(ee)),
Here is the part of the code block

Lc.PostOfficePossibleOrders = function () {
                return [[[["Copper", "150", "1.27"], ["Iron", "150", "1.23"], ["CopperBar", "50", "1.25"], ["OakTree", "200", "1.27"], ["BirchTree", "100", "1.26"], ["JungleTree", "80", "1.25"], ["Fish1", "120", "1.23"], ["Bug1", "120", "1.23"], ["Fish2", "100", "1.22"], ["Bug2", "100", "1.22"], ["IronBar", "50", "1.18"], ["CraftMat1", "100", "1.2"], ["CraftMat5", "40", "1.20"], ["Gold", "100", "1.23"], ["GoldBar", "25", "1.15"], ["ToiletTree", "125", "1.22"], ["Fish3", "70", "1.2"], ["Bug3", "90", "1.2"], ["CraftMat6", "25", "1.19"], ["PalmTree", "110", "1.23"], ["Fish4", "40", "1.18"], ["StumpTree", "100", "1.21"], ["Bug4", "65", "1.18"]], 
                [["1", "14", "12", "3", "10"], ["StoneA1", "2", "0"], ["StoneW1", "1", "0"], ["StoneT1", "2", "0"], ["FoodG1", "1", "0"], ["Peanut", "50", "0"], ["EquipmentStatues1", "1", "0"], ["ExpBalloon1", "1", "1"], ["EquipmentStatues4", "1", "1"], ["Key1", "1", "1"], ["Key2", "1", "2"], ["StoneHelm1", "1", "2"], ["PremiumGem", "1", "3"]]], [[["EquipmentHats1", "1", "1.023"],...
For boxes, we are interested in the array ["1", "14", "12", "3", "10"].
Change the number 1 into the amount of boxes you want per orders, 3 seems to be the number of bonus boxes per every 10 orders.

You can also change what rewards the PO gives so, its possible to just spam pens (or not with inject cheat) on the first company and unlock all the bonuses.

Lostone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lostone »

Smaug wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:24 pm
roooroar wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 1:34 pm

Make it so people can't play the game vs. just let others not see your character, would be a difference, yes.
But idk. if a brick couldn't be undo. I mean, they could just disable the account server wise and don't need to brick anything, if they want the banned people not play the game anymore.
Even I have a shadow banned alt, which I still use for legal payment, just to support the developers.
Some other people might do the same, so idk if Lava track such things and makes decisions after these stats.
true. i've spend at least 160 $ on the game, now i think i've paid enough.

sapir5522
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sapir5522 »

Anyone know if its possible to make talent preset swapping available outside of towns (similar to making quick ref available)
by modifying the Z.js file?

BigC115
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigC115 »

is it possible for someone to make a yt vid on how to do this

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

tibasichelp wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:00 am

Search

if (4 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("MenuType") && 1 == s._UIinventoryOn4[10]) {

all results are with a.engine... instead of b.engine... does this method still work?