Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Trevaine »

SpencerEsquire wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:29 pm
Trevaine wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:45 pm
So I found the fix, it was much more simple than I thought, but spent way more time learning how to debug javascript applications. If you download the source code, in main.js, line 94-98:

Code: Select all

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`).replaceAll(
      /b\.engine\.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}/g, `b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26]=0`).replaceAll(
      /cleanMarkedFiles\(\!0\)/g,`cleanMarkedFiles(!1)`
    );
replace with

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`).replaceAll(
      /b\.engine\.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}/g, `b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26]=0`).replaceAll(
    );
If you can't see the change, it's just changing the window.__idleon_cheats__=u to window.__idleon_cheats__=v
Then recompile, and replace the exe in the idleon folder and you are good to go.

[Link] here is Creater0822's link to the google drive, in the zip file in there you can find the instructions on how to build the exe yourself. I assume that requires windows 10. GL

For the life of me I am not getting this to work. I'm following the instructions word for word and after I enter run build, it's coming up with nothing but errors
I don't know if you have already but I would recommend putting all the source and whatnot into a separate folder. I assume you followed all the compile instructions? Mind pasting what the errors that come up are?

SpencerEsquire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpencerEsquire »

Trevaine wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 pm
SpencerEsquire wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:29 pm
Trevaine wrote:
So I found the fix, it was much more simple than I thought, but spent way more time learning how to debug javascript applications. If you download the source code, in main.js, line 94-98:

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`).replaceAll(
    );
replace with

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`).replaceAll(
    );
If you can't see the change, it's just changing the window.__idleon_cheats__=u to window.__idleon_cheats__=v
Then recompile, and replace the exe in the idleon folder and you are good to go.

[Link] here is Creater0822's link to the google drive, in the zip file in there you can find the instructions on how to build the exe yourself. I assume that requires windows 10. GL

For the life of me I am not getting this to work. I'm following the instructions word for word and after I enter run build, it's coming up with nothing but errors
I don't know if you have already but I would recommend putting all the source and whatnot into a separate folder. I assume you followed all the compile instructions? Mind pasting what the errors that come up are?
Disregard, I happened to notice one extra "." entered in the coding that shouldn't have been there. Your fix worked like a charm!!

itsdemigodz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsdemigodz »

Trevaine wrote:

);
replace with

);

I dont fully understand, is there anyone someone could dumb it down for me, or even send me a version of the game with the fix?

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

itsdemigodz wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:14 pm
Trevaine wrote:

);
replace with

);

I dont fully understand, is there anyone someone could dumb it down for me, or even send me a version of the game with the fix?
Just do as he says. if needed to, download again the injectcheats folder from drive -> edit main.js with the fix-> follow compile instructions in the injectcheats folder -> put new .exe in the game file

qwerkya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwerkya »

Alright here's a dumbed down steps for anyone who might want it.

1. Download the zip file InjectCheatsF2 from Creater. Extract all in a new folder.

2. Open main.js with Notepad++ with plugin JSTool installed. Edit the code based on what was provided from previous posts. They told you which line to find them and what was edited.

3. Follow the instructions given in text file Compile_Instruction. Download Node.js. Open powershell and run cmd Set-Location to the folder that consists of all the files. You can google how to use cmd Set-Location. After that, follow the building procedures in the text file. You can do the step 2 of First Time Installation later, just make sure the final step npm run build is the last thing you do.

4. Here are some errors I faced, I'll share them in case anyone gets them too. When you edit package.json according to instructions, make sure there's a comma at the end of "test" if you put "build" in the next line. You can open Node.js to check your version to make sure which 1 you use, and it's x64 not x65 if you're using node14.

5. If you do everything correctly, there will be no error message and you will see .exe file created. Then you can drag that to idleon folder. Note: Sometimes I got error and the file was still created for me. That doesn't work, so make sure there's no error message when you do npm run build.

furce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furce »

qwerkya wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:11 am

1. Download the zip file InjectCheatsF2 from Creater. Extract all in a new folder.

2. Open main.js with Notepad++ with plugin JSTool installed. Edit the code based on what was provided from previous posts. They told you which line to find them and what was edited.

3. Follow the instructions given in text file Compile_Instruction. Download Node.js. Open powershell and run cmd Set-Location to the folder that consists of all the files. You can google how to use cmd Set-Location. After that, follow the building procedures in the text file. You can do the step 2 of First Time Installation later, just make sure the final step npm run build is the last thing you do.

4. Here are some errors I faced, I'll share them in case anyone gets them too. When you edit package.json according to instructions, make sure there's a comma at the end of "test" if you put "build" in the next line. You can open Node.js to check your version to make sure which 1 you use, and it's x64 not x65 if you're using node14.

5. If you do everything correctly, there will be no error message and you will see .exe file created. Then you can drag that to idleon folder. Note: Sometimes I got error and the file was still created for me. That doesn't work, so make sure there's no error message when you do npm run build.
Thanks for the explanation, though I'm still getting an error when trying to npm run build, error is :

10 error code EJSONPARSE
11 error file D:\idleoncht\package.json
12 error JSON.parse Failed to parse json
12 error JSON.parse Unexpected string in JSON at position 197 while parsing '{
12 error JSON.parse "name": "idleoncht",
12 error JSON.parse "version": "1'
13 error JSON.parse Failed to parse package.json data.
13 error JSON.parse package.json must be actual JSON, not just JavaScript.

Any ideas why? followed the instructions step by step.

Also adding the package.json, maybe somewhere here is the problem? I did not change anything except add the scripts line

{
"name": "idleoncht",
"version": "1.0.0",
"description": "",
"main": "main.js",
"scripts": {"build": "pkg main.js --targets node16-win-x64 --compress Brotli --output InjectCheatsF2"
"test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1"
},
"keywords": [],
"author": "",
"license": "ISC",
"dependencies": {
"atob": "^2.1.2",
"btoa": "^1.2.1",
"child_process": "^1.0.2",
"chrome-remote-interface": "^0.31.0",
"prompt": "^1.2.0"
}
}

itsdemigodz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsdemigodz »

qwerkya wrote:

i did this and it worked fine but when i try to open the application InjectCheatsF2 it shows up for one second then disappears. What could be causing that? As seperate clarification do all the files from the folder need to be moved into the legends of idleon folder? or only specific ones? or none?

solarian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by solarian »

furce wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:16 pm
qwerkya wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, though I'm still getting an error when trying to npm run build, error is :

10 error code EJSONPARSE
11 error file D:\idleoncht\package.json
12 error JSON.parse Failed to parse json
12 error JSON.parse Unexpected string in JSON at position 197 while parsing '{
12 error JSON.parse "name": "idleoncht",
12 error JSON.parse "version": "1'
13 error JSON.parse Failed to parse package.json data.
13 error JSON.parse package.json must be actual JSON, not just JavaScript.

Any ideas why? followed the instructions step by step.

Also adding the package.json, maybe somewhere here is the problem? I did not change anything except add the scripts line

{
"scripts": {"build": "pkg main.js --targets node16-win-x64 --compress Brotli --output InjectCheatsF2"
"test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1"
},
"author": "",
}
}
Removed Line 7 and brought down "build": "pkg main.js --targets node16-win-x64 --compress Brotli --output InjectCheatsF2" to line 7.

{
  "scripts": {
    "build": "pkg main.js --targets node16-win-x64 --compress Brotli --output InjectCheatsF2"
  },
  "author": "iberg",
  }
}
Save that as package.json and then execute "npm run build" inside your existing powershell window. That would be step 5 in the Compile_Instruction.txt file

Shishkebab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shishkebab »

itsdemigodz wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:13 pm
qwerkya wrote:

i did this and it worked fine but when i try to open the application InjectCheatsF2 it shows up for one second then disappears. What could be causing that? As seperate clarification do all the files from the folder need to be moved into the legends of idleon folder? or only specific ones? or none?
Same, this is exactly what is happening after the script changing from "u" to "v".

Empty100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Empty100 »

I guess I'll stick with waiting for now. I tried just googling "Set-Location" and none of it makes sense to me. What's a '-StackName' how is that different from '-Stack' what do those terms mean? When giving the '-Path' how do you format it folder to folder? I'm hopelessly lost and that's basically the first step lmao. Glad it's working for yall, good that some of us found a way around the new quirks from the update.

Shishkebab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shishkebab »

Shishkebab wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:07 pm
itsdemigodz wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:13 pm
qwerkya wrote:

Same, this is exactly what is happening after the script changing from "u" to "v".
Neverming I found the issue. In the compile instructions you probably skipped the step 2 like a did because you though it wasn't needed since you had already installed the child proccess before, but they're installed in the source folder that you most likely deleted, so you do need to do the step 2 as well.
  • 2) npm install -S child_process chrome-remote-interface atob btoa prompt

qwerkya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwerkya »

Empty100 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:23 pm
I guess I'll stick with waiting for now. I tried just googling "Set-Location" and none of it makes sense to me. What's a '-StackName' how is that different from '-Stack' what do those terms mean? When giving the '-Path' how do you format it folder to folder? I'm hopelessly lost and that's basically the first step lmao. Glad it's working for yall, good that some of us found a way around the new quirks from the update.

To give an example, I had to run cmd Set-Location D:\Downloads\idleon

Downloads was a folder, idleon was another folder. I hope this helps.

Windtson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Windtson »

Does anyone know any commands to manipulate party dungeon attempts? Like how there is a command to give unlimited minigames.

Trevaine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trevaine »

Windtson wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:43 pm
Does anyone know any commands to manipulate party dungeon attempts? Like how there is a command to give unlimited minigames.
Any party dungeon commands don't exist yet, I might do some pilfering around to try and make something for it, but I haven't done any party dungeon stuff yet, so I am not sure what to look for yet.

hardyonemillion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hardyonemillion »

i tried to build the exe with the previous comments data but i get this error message the whole time

> idleoncht@1.0.0 build
> pkg main.js --targets node16-win-x64 --compress Brotli --output InjectCheatsF2

> pkg@5.3.3
compression: Brotli
> Error! Unexpected token (99:4)
C:\Users\User\Desktop\InjectCheatsF2\main.js
PS C:\Users\User\Desktop\InjectCheatsF2>

anyone knows whats up :c