Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Legends of Idleon

Post by qu3L »

Hey, if anyone can do something with this game, that would be great. Anything really..

[Link]

* Money
* XP
* Godmode
* Invetory editor
* Damage editor
* Talents editor

torcho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by torcho »

+1 ty

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

Money, Items and more are in 4Byte value
XP is Double value
simple search and edit

Kheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kheater »

Raider01 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:56 pm
XP is Double value
simple search and edit
I'm not having any luck with any of the methods I'd figure to get the money value to change, either on person or in the storage chest. What Task/Process is supposed to be targeted? I'm doing the tab itself, it doesn't appear any subframes are relevant here. Any further advice/directions?

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

Kheater wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:59 pm
Raider01 wrote:
XP is Double value
simple search and edit
I'm not having any luck with any of the methods I'd figure to get the money value to change, either on person or in the storage chest. What Task/Process is supposed to be targeted? I'm doing the tab itself, it doesn't appear any subframes are relevant here. Any further advice/directions?
Search for the right Browser Process in the Processes Task (not Applications or Windows), there are more then one.
To find the right process, simple test all processes or open your Taskmanager go to details and look which browser process uses the most RAM.
Note the PID number (exemple, my PID whit most used RAM is 10684) and go to googel and write "10684 to hex" -> 10684 = 0x29BC.
Now back to cheat engine processes list, select the browser process 000029BC.
To test if you have the right process, enable Speedhack and if the game speedup you have the right process, now happie cheating :)

Sorry my english is not the best i hope you understand :)

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

XP is a Double Value.
Money is server sided and reset upon loading a new map.
Items are in fact Double Value {2 Values}.
Talents are Double Value.

This is a multiplayer game and has leaderboards. I deleted my character after finding this as it breaks the ToS of Fearless.

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:33 am
XP is a Double Value.

This is a multiplayer game and has leaderboards. I deleted my character after finding this as it breaks the ToS of Fearless.
Money is Not Server sided, dont reset If you change map, relog or restart the Game, it stays.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Raider01 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:14 pm
XP is a Double Value.

Money is Not Server sided, dont reset If you change map, relog or restart the Game, it stays.
Erm, what version are you playing? Because I was playing the 1.5 Update that dropped today. Also, items got patched up so they cannot be edited with just Double Values anymore in storage. Not able to find a solution yet personally.

Kheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kheater »

Raider01 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:37 pm
Kheater wrote:
Raider01 wrote:
XP is Double value
simple search and edit
Search for the right Browser Process in the Processes Task (not Applications or Windows), there are more then one.
To find the right process, simple test all processes or open your Taskmanager go to details and look which browser process uses the most RAM.
Note the PID number (exemple, my PID whit most used RAM is 10684) and go to googel and write "10684 to hex" -> 10684 = 0x29BC.
To test if you have the right process, enable Speedhack and if the game speedup you have the right process, now happie cheating :)

Thanks, I had all that down, but couldn't figure out why searching for various values of item quantity or money was not returning the results I was expecting. I figured out that all the values stored in the game (for me at least) are doubled, so 10101 money is stored in the game as 20202. Once I figured that out I was able to adjust things as expected.

The only thing I haven't been able to figure out how to adjust is the Water Droplet value for the Alchemy feature, has anyone had any luck with that?

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:01 am
Raider01 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:14 pm
XP is a Double Value.

Erm, what version are you playing? Because I was playing the 1.5 Update that dropped today. Also, items got patched up so they cannot be edited with just Double Values anymore in storage. Not able to find a solution yet personally.
Im playing the browser version
Items are 4Byte value
For me all working fine

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

Kheater wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:42 pm
Raider01 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:37 pm
Kheater wrote:

Thanks, I had all that down, but couldn't figure out why searching for various values of item quantity or money was not returning the results I was expecting. I figured out that all the values stored in the game (for me at least) are doubled, so 10101 money is stored in the game as 20202. Once I figured that out I was able to adjust things as expected.

The only thing I haven't been able to figure out how to adjust is the Water Droplet value for the Alchemy feature, has anyone had any luck with that?
Alchemy water is double value

Kheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kheater »

Raider01 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:11 pm
Alchemy water is double value

Thanks. By any chance have you played for a very long time in browser without having refreshed the game? I find it weird that my item quantity values would be stored in the game doubled from what they really are while yours are stored as the actual value, which makes me think we are playing on different versions of the game. I'm still trying to find my water droplet value, but it definitely doesn't seem to be stored as the actual value like yours is.

player75
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by player75 »

Anyone able to modify damage?

Craxto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Craxto »

nvm i got item duping working, but xp doesnt get edited tho. Anyone able to make a tutorial? :D

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

ya its on steam now.