Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Lucifer M »

salmon85 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 pm
Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:48 pm
So there was an update that just landed, I am assuming these exploits include the use of quick ref because the chest cannot be accessed, alchemy still works fine but the chest access nooo

That update shows as 6am for me on discord. so I'm already on that version.
I can confirm, the quick ref exploit still works
Yeah I forgot I just need to do the values again.

Edit: So it seems he changed a lot of the "Gc" values to "Dc"
Same with the value of "wf" it's now "kf" i'm assuming these are both attempts to prevent people from "cheating/exploiting"

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

guessing it's part of the code obscurification or something on how java does things.

minecraft does similar if I remember correctly

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

salmon85 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:16 pm
guessing it's part of the code obscurification or something on how java does things.

minecraft does similar if I remember correctly
yup its semi-random each time

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

So when I go into the Z.js and try to find "b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34]=1" I don't get any hits, am I missing something, ingame I see anvil, storage, alchemy but when I use them I am prompted with "Can't during quick ref"

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:58 pm
So when I go into the Z.js and try to find "b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34]=1" I don't get any hits, am I missing something, ingame I see anvil, storage, alchemy but when I use them I am prompted with "Can't during quick ref"
spaces

Code: Select all

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34] = 1

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

salmon85 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:05 pm
Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:58 pm
spaces

Code: Select all

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34] = 1
I'm just gonna quickly facepalm, of course I missed the most obvious thing.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:07 pm
I'm just gonna quickly facepalm, of course I missed the most obvious thing.
it's ok the code mentioned in earlier posts is missing spaces. I ran into the same issue

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

meh, just accidentally bricked 2 characters because of bad gem store purchases. Can't open inventory.

Time for a new account

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

some goodies for latest patch, dun remember what all I did. But there are some tweaks to the bubbles, cards, & upgrade stones. If someone wants to figure out how to make the vial upgrades cheaper would be nice, or how to boost the build rate.

[Link]
Extract your app.asar with 7zip & the asar plugin, & pop this in the "Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game" folder, overwriting the z.js that is there. Tested & loads fine for me

Use at your own risk, and have fun

b0yb0y111
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b0yb0y111 »

Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:57 pm
salmon85 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 pm
Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:48 pm
So there was an update that just landed, I am assuming these exploits include the use of quick ref because the chest cannot be accessed, alchemy still works fine but the chest access nooo

That update shows as 6am for me on discord. so I'm already on that version.
I can confirm, the quick ref exploit still works
Yeah I forgot I just need to do the values again.

Edit: So it seems he changed a lot of the "Gc" values to "Dc"
Same with the value of "wf" it's now "kf" i'm assuming these are both attempts to prevent people from "cheating/exploiting"

does this effect how we can add different items in the gem shop?

Adventurous_Goat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Adventurous_Goat »

Lucifer M wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm
I'm struggling to find anything relating to "Liquid" or the Alchemy does anyone have information on how to get higher levels?

Edit: also if anyone knows how we get different recipes.
this is how alchemy speed work

in the code find the line: CauldronP2Wbonuses = function() and you can edit the values there

first numbers are some bases from which each corresponding number in alchemy scales up, the second number is how fast it scales with each level purchased.

Important note though: there are some weird inverse calculations with the "100" lines. That means if you want to increase the scaling of the "100" alchemy attributes, you must lower them. For example halving the 100 to 50 is basically doubling the corresponding attribute

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

Adventurous_Goat wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:30 pm
Lucifer M wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm
I'm struggling to find anything relating to "Liquid" or the Alchemy does anyone have information on how to get higher levels?

Edit: also if anyone knows how we get different recipes.
this is how alchemy speed work

in the code find the line: CauldronP2Wbonuses = function() and you can edit the values there

first numbers are some bases from which each corresponding number in alchemy scales up, the second number is how fast it scales with each level purchased.

Important note though: there are some weird inverse calculations with the "100" lines. That means if you want to increase the scaling of the "100" alchemy attributes, you must lower them. For example halving the 100 to 50 is basically doubling the corresponding attribute
Thanks a lot, this was very helpful, I had searched before and I saw these but didn't think much of it.

remsix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remsix »

inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:46 pm
some goodies for latest patch, dun remember what all I did. But there are some tweaks to the bubbles, cards, & upgrade stones. If someone wants to figure out how to make the vial upgrades cheaper would be nice, or how to boost the build rate.

[Link]
Extract your app.asar with 7zip & the asar plugin, & pop this in the "Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game" folder, overwriting the z.js that is there. Tested & loads fine for me

this line is the resources require to upgrade vials, just change those numer to 0 or lower it. but i still dont know how to change the liquid part for the upgrade
}, Dc.AlchemyVialQTYreq = function() {
return [0, 100, 1e3, 2500, 1e4, 5e4, 1e5, 5e5, 1000001, 5e6, 25e6, 1e8, 1e9, 5e10]

remsix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by remsix »

remsix wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:42 am
inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:46 pm

[Link]

this line is the resources require to upgrade vials, just change those numer to 0 or lower it. but i still dont know how to change the liquid part for the upgrade
}, Dc.AlchemyVialQTYreq = function() {
return [0, 100, 1e3, 2500, 1e4, 5e4, 1e5, 5e5, 1000001, 5e6, 25e6, 1e8, 1e9, 5e10]
oh i forgot. this is where you can edit flag.
}, Dc.FlagReqs = function() {
there will be number below this line, edit it to lower the requier time for open the slot for cog faster. more cog more faster build rate.

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

So I am not sure if this is fixable or not but I have NAN on the Liquid Nitrogen woops

It shows up as B/195