Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by lava420 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:02 am
Changelog 12/07/21 3am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Not so action packed compared to yesterday, but a fair bit of new stuff:
  • Changed sub-command godlike reach from 230 (e.g. the widest ranged weapon) to 666, just because I can xD
    Also applies to executing the whole thing e.g. godlike.
  • Added a non-Proxy sub-command godlike food:
    Boost food is never consumed. Health food is still consumed, but does not longer have a consumption cooldown.
  • Added a non-Proxy sub-command godlike speed:
    Changes all weapon speed to Turbo e.g. 9 by default. Alternatively you can manually give it a number up to 14 like godlike speed 14. Anything beyond 14 will glitch your auto attacks.
  • Added Proxy sub-command w3 book:
    Sets the minimum book level in the bookshelf equivalent to the max book lvl.
  • Logically changed the respecitve Proxy functions for w3 and cauldron a bit:
    Simply more efficient code writing, nothing big.
But now the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
It's time to reveal all that I know related to shadow unbanning, introduced through this one troll video:

So to start things off, here's how you unban:
  1. Extract and beautify your Z.js through traditional methods.
  2. Regex this: b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}
    Replace as: b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0
    Technical fact: The \s*? in the Regex stands for unknown amount of whitespace, so the Regex works with any beautifier.
  3. Search: cleanMarkedFiles(!0)
    Replace as: cleanMarkedFiles(!1)
    This was the only thing that salmon85 left out. The other parts he additionally tried are not strictly necessary.
  4. To unban: Start the game, select any character, run my command wipe ban and do a little bit of stuff. E.g. kill some mushrooms, buy a single item from any shop, hop some maps/worlds, whatever... Then you're unbanned!
Tool information:
As of this writing date, iBelg's official Injection tool (e.g. v1.1.1) does not support Z.js mods where the Visual Studio Code beautifier has been used, due to spacing between the Regex query that aren't taken into account. In the same Google Drives folder where you'd get my cheats.js you'll find my forked version 1.1.1 that additionally supports my exit command for those too lazy to reach to the mouse when both hands are on the keyboard :D

What works:
As I already briefly mentioned, salmon85's method was almost complete. The only thing he didn't do was the cleanMarkedFiles part. As noticeable difference, this method allows anybody to see you appear, move and even chat. This way of unbanning is unaffected by:
  • People reporting you (as seen in my troll video xD).
  • Any of my cheat commands except lvl class, lvl <any skill> and any crazy things with fix_save/fix_write or chng!!
Limitations; TLDR: I DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING RECKLESS ON PRECIOUS ACCOUNTS YET!!
  1. Unbanned accounts are instantly re-banned upon using a legit client!!
  2. Even new account that have been created and played entirely on a modded version are also instantly shadow-banned when playing a legit client!!
  3. If you're using any of the above-mentioned dangerous commands, your individual characters can be shadowed even further beyond, where even this current unban method doesn't turn you back visible on that particular character.
My last words:
It's been an absolute blast the couple of 1 and a half'ish week. Everyday I've had so much fun in designing and tinkering in all of these cheats and such!! That said though, most of the stuff I personally ever wanted has been done and even more! With all of these personal progresses done I'll be settling down a bit, and probably do monthly stuff if I still see something cool.

So what's next? Next I may eventually write up a full guide about my version of cheats.js so that newcomers won't have to struggle through reading it all from source if they don't like coding.

And finally goes the credit section related to the shadow banning:
  • noHaxor1 for discovering viewtopic.php?p=198828#p198828
  • salmon85 for the first attempts and developments: viewtopic.php?p=198899#p198899
  • epismema for helping me through experimenting.
  • And of course iBelg with the release of all his consoles that kept me energized and motivated through the long grind :D
how do you "regex" something? and replace it where? search: cleanMarkedFiles(!0) where? every step in this unban tutorial makes no sense to me lol

QwertyQWOP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QwertyQWOP »

After using nullify, then deactivating it, my water droplet progress and count show NAN and B, and are no longer gaining at any rate. Any way to reset this?

yeosqd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yeosqd »

why can i see the link

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

lava420 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:18 am
I downloaded the stuff from the fork on the google drive and it just instantly closes when i try running the InjectCheatsd2
application am i missing something?
lava420 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:45 am
so i put the files into the directory myself (gotten from creators fork on google drive) and it just instantly closes.
Okay let's start things off with this question:
If the tool instantly closes you're either missing cheats.js, or you don't have Steam running (which is a know must-have for any Steam games to run on in the first place).
lava420 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:59 am
how do you "regex" something? and replace it where? search: cleanMarkedFiles(!0) where? every step in this unban tutorial makes no sense to me lol
As for how you Regex something, that depends on which text editor you're using. If you're using VS Code it's obviously Ctrl + F to open the search interface, and then this one button you see in this screenshot to enable Regex searching.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

QwertyQWOP wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:31 am
After using nullify, then deactivating it, my water droplet progress and count show NAN and B, and are no longer gaining at any rate. Any way to reset this?
Hmm... That shouldn't normally happen, have you made some Z.js editing?
Regarding how to fix it: I don't know, it really depends on what the cause is.

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

is it normal that trapping nullify cant be done by using Eagle Eye (Hunter Skills)?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:54 pm
is it normal that trapping nullify cant be done by using Eagle Eye (Hunter Skills)?
Hmm yeah interesting...
I've honestly never used that ability myself, but I've indeed noticed that I couldn't collect stuff through it. One thing to notice is that w3 trapping only nullifies the traps you place after activation, not the ones that were already placed. So the way to play this cheat is to by at the physical location, where you'll just spam place/collect.

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:18 pm
jmayer2045 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:54 pm
Hmm yeah interesting...
I've honestly never used that ability myself, but I've indeed noticed that I couldn't collect stuff through it. One thing to notice is that w3 trapping only nullifies the traps you place after activation, not the ones that were already placed. So the way to play this cheat is to by at the physical location, where you'll just spam place/collect.
yeah already tried and work when placing new trap, but cant collect through the Hunter skills. but its already good command

AgedBoomer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgedBoomer »

I mainly used the nullify command in order to get a boost in alchemy and construction, but in the process, my shrine level went crazy. Right now most are lvl 20 000+ Is there anyway to reset them to 1 or a more reasonable number that doesn't make my characters godmode ?

QwertyQWOP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QwertyQWOP »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:42 pm
QwertyQWOP wrote:
Haven't done any Z.js edits. I nullify on off on off a few times in a row between uses. I wonder if something got flipped.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

AgedBoomer wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:25 pm
I mainly used the nullify command in order to get a boost in alchemy and construction, but in the process, my shrine level went crazy. Right now most are lvl 20 000+ Is there anyway to reset them to 1 or a more reasonable number that doesn't make my characters godmode ?
That's an interesting question, I don't know yet. Perhaps one day I'll get to search for the variable to expand my lvl command, I'll see...
QwertyQWOP wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:42 pm
QwertyQWOP wrote:
Haven't done any Z.js edits. I nullify on off on off a few times in a row between uses. I wonder if something got flipped.
Hmm okay, sounds like an issue that needs to be backtracked in order to figure out where it might've gone wrong.

alocmey123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alocmey123 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:54 pm
walkerofthevalley wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:06 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:33 pm

Yes you can search in Z.js for PrayerInfo = function (), which is the function which returns the 2D Array worth of properties.

Nice, I see! So, for example, on unending energy I would change

Code: Select all

"Unending_Energy +{%_Class_and_Skill_EXP Max_AFK_time_is_now_10_hours._Use_this_prayer_sparingly. 30 50 1 600 51 0"
to

"Unending_Energy +{%_Class_and_Skill_EXP Max_AFK_time_is_now_10_hours._Use_this_prayer_sparingly. 30 50 1 60000 51 0"
or some other similar comically large value to guarantee my afk time is always lesser than that?
I honestly haven't tried changing it into a bigger number. I outright changed the curse into None instead, so that it doesn't tamper with the afk time at all.
I tried to follow your guy's instructions and it didn't work. What number am I supposed to change in that string of numbers? Sorry for the trouble!!!

I tried changing the number 600 to 60000 but it didn't work. Tried changing it None and it didn't work as well.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

alocmey123 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:33 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:54 pm
walkerofthevalley wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Nice, I see! So, for example, on unending energy I would change

"Unending_Energy +{%_Class_and_Skill_EXP Max_AFK_time_is_now_10_hours._Use_this_prayer_sparingly. 30 50 1 600 51 0"
to

"Unending_Energy +{%_Class_and_Skill_EXP Max_AFK_time_is_now_10_hours._Use_this_prayer_sparingly. 30 50 1 60000 51 0"
or some other similar comically large value to guarantee my afk time is always lesser than that?
I honestly haven't tried changing it into a bigger number. I outright changed the curse into None instead, so that it doesn't tamper with the afk time at all.
I tried to follow your guy's instructions and it didn't work. What number am I supposed to change in that string of numbers? Sorry for the trouble!!!

I tried changing the number 600 to 60000 but it didn't work. Tried changing it None and it didn't work as well.
The relevant piece of code reads like this:

"Unending_Energy +{%_Class_and_Skill_EXP Max_AFK_time_is_now_10_hours._Use_this_prayer_sparingly. 30 10 1 600 51 0".split(" "),
As seen, this singular string is split into an Array of strings by a single whitespace " ", which is how we distinguish the parameters. As we can see, the first element is the Prayer's name, followed by the second element being its bonus. The third element is the curse, e.g. Max_AFK_time_is_now_10_hours._Use_this_prayer_sparingly.. This is the string segment that you'd like to change into None._Even_curses_need_time_off_every_now_and_then.

AgedBoomer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgedBoomer »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:24 pm
AgedBoomer wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:25 pm
That's an interesting question, I don't know yet. Perhaps one day I'll get to search for the variable to expand my lvl command, I'll see...
Well thank you for your answer, I guess I won't use those for the time being. I can understand most of the stuff on the cheat.js, but I don't have the skill to modify anything, so hopefully at some point you'll take a look at it. Anyway, thank you for your time on this !

lava420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lava420 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:40 pm
lava420 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:18 am
I downloaded the stuff from the fork on the google drive and it just instantly closes when i try running the InjectCheatsd2
application am i missing something?
lava420 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:45 am
so i put the files into the directory myself (gotten from creators fork on google drive) and it just instantly closes.
Okay let's start things off with this question:
If the tool instantly closes you're either missing cheats.js, or you don't have Steam running (which is a know must-have for any Steam games to run on in the first place).
lava420 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:59 am
As for how you Regex something, that depends on which text editor you're using. If you're using VS Code it's obviously Ctrl + F to open the search interface, and then this one button you see in this screenshot to enable Regex searching.
so steam is open and i have the file in the correct location not sure whats going on