Post by I_M0AMAR »

smileyface wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:36 pm
I_M0AMAR wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:20 am
smileyface wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:27 am
Anyone know a shadow unban?

i think there was an option in the config.json file 0 for default and 1 for accounts with shadow bans
but how did u get banned? tell me i will avoid what u did
i got shadow banned by changing my class lvl from lvl 1 to 100
O_O that is real bad you should have used AkfMultiplier i was lvl 103 and now i am lvl 768 with afkmulti and i am not banned
but did using the option in config.json file work?

I_M0AMAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by I_M0AMAR »

Unimarobj wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:20 pm
@gencer - I appreciate the input! So far as using the "wide mtx" command, I thought if you used it you were committed and can't undo it. Is that not correct? It's been the only reason I haven't used it, because I'm trying to avoid doing anything that can't easily be undone.
gencer wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:54 pm
Unimarobj wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:11 pm
Playing around with the tool some has been really helpful, esp. using a burner to get a feel for what's possible. I haven't been shadow banned or bricked on my alt yet, but I am curious what the limits are that folks have found?

The original tool poster mentioned in viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that using the drop command should be entirely safe unless you do something ridiculous (like dropping tutorial-only items). Has anyone had success with dropping gemshop items and avoiding a ban? Or just dropping the "gem" item?

I've done this on my alt to see if it does lead to a ban, but that also can take time so I figure asking folks here might be quicker on the intel. TIA :)
It's pretty safe if you use common sense. Look at the leaderboards, stay below the top 10 players. Look at some of the legit non-hacker profiles and copy their levels for things like stamps, alchemy bubbles, etc.

Don't boost yourself above what's humanly possible, don't create items that aren't in game.

Drop command is safe, even when dropping quantities in the billions. Don't drop gemshop items, just use the "wide mtx" command to nullify their cost and buy them for 0 gems.

Check your shadowban status often with an alt account. If you DO find yourself shadowbanned, try to go back and undo whatever triggered it, and most times you're back in the clear.
O_O i am scared now, how do you check that wether ur shadow banned or not? is it like you can't check it in ur own account?

I_M0AMAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by I_M0AMAR »

fek i just discovered, i am shadowbanned

clhccc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clhccc »

Does anyone know how to edit idle skilling keychain with misc +6% all afk gain in Z.js?
I found that the keychains are equipmentkeychain 26/27/28. key_to_purgatory, key_to_desert, key_to_mountain
But I didnt find the code to edit %_all_afk_gain of these keychains.
Thanks if u can help

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

clhccc wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:26 am
Does anyone know how to edit idle skilling keychain with misc +6% all afk gain in Z.js?
I found that the keychains are equipmentkeychain 26/27/28. key_to_purgatory, key_to_desert, key_to_mountain
But I didnt find the code to edit %_all_afk_gain of these keychains.
Thanks if u can help
Try the command gga EquipmentMap

That will show you the values attached to all your equipment. From there you can probably pretty easily see that EquipmentMap[0][9]["UQ1val"], EquipmentMap[0][9]["UQ2val"] and EquipmentMap[0][11]["UQ1val"], EquipmentMap[0][11]["UQ2val"] are the values you want to change.

chng this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("EquipmentMap")[0][9]["UQ1val"]=6

etc should therefore do the job. You may need

chng this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("EquipmentMap")[0][9].h["UQ1val"]=6

I don't remember exactly. Stencyl uses a custom list implementation that often adds this .h object though I think it is probably accessible using the [] array syntax regardless

Mtko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mtko »

Unimarobj wrote:
@gencer - I appreciate the input! So far as using the "wide mtx" command, I thought if you used it you were committed and can't undo it. Is that not correct? It's been the only reason I haven't used it, because I'm trying to avoid doing anything that can't easily be undone.
You can undo it. Just input "wide mtx" again and the prices go back to normal.

Anyone have any idea why the proxies sometimes stop working after a while? End up having to restart InjectCheatsF4 and the game, but I'm not sure what causes it. No errors in the console or anything, they just stop working.

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

I_M0AMAR wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:03 am
fek i just discovered, i am shadowbanned
There's a shadowban flag at level 500.

So you'd be shadowbanned regardless of how safe you played due to going past that flag. Going backwards won't remove the flag either.

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

gencer wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:54 pm
Unimarobj wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:11 pm
Playing around with the tool some has been really helpful, esp. using a burner to get a feel for what's possible. I haven't been shadow banned or bricked on my alt yet, but I am curious what the limits are that folks have found?

The original tool poster mentioned in viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that using the drop command should be entirely safe unless you do something ridiculous (like dropping tutorial-only items). Has anyone had success with dropping gemshop items and avoiding a ban? Or just dropping the "gem" item?

I've done this on my alt to see if it does lead to a ban, but that also can take time so I figure asking folks here might be quicker on the intel. TIA :)
It's pretty safe if you use common sense. Look at the leaderboards, stay below the top 10 players. Look at some of the legit non-hacker profiles and copy their levels for things like stamps, alchemy bubbles, etc.

Don't boost yourself above what's humanly possible, don't create items that aren't in game.

Drop command is safe, even when dropping quantities in the billions. Don't drop gemshop items, just use the "wide mtx" command to nullify their cost and buy them for 0 gems.

Check your shadowban status often with an alt account. If you DO find yourself shadowbanned, try to go back and undo whatever triggered it, and most times you're back in the clear.
Don't even upload yourself to the leaderboards. If you don't do this then you can do what you want really.
A shadowban doesn't do anything, you can still join a guild and you can still create dungeons if you are the party leader. (though dungeons are shit so who cares).
You can also temp unshadowban yourself using the cheated client which makes the shadowban worthless.
Not appearing visible to other players doesn't do much, you can't be seen after X minutes afk anyways.

Also if you go past a shadowban flag undoing it doesn't remove the flag off your account, you need to wait for Lava to increase the flag limit so that it unflags you like that.

Unimarobj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unimarobj »

For what it's worth, some folks want to avoid the ban regardless of how much it does/doesn't affect because there's the chance additional features will be added that it might affect (the game is technically half done and there's plenty that's been mentioned on that list). Just a personal preference.

I'm only using this to catch up in a sesne; I played when the game launched then left for a couple years traveling. To each their own and all that. And I kinda dig dungeons tbh.

Out of curiosity, has anyone compiled a list of known ban flags? I've only found a couple posts in this thread talking about what causes it in general.
aleyre wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:12 pm
Don't even upload yourself to the leaderboards. If you don't do this then you can do what you want really.
A shadowban doesn't do anything, you can still join a guild and you can still create dungeons if you are the party leader. (though dungeons are shit so who cares).
You can also temp unshadowban yourself using the cheated client which makes the shadowban worthless.
Not appearing visible to other players doesn't do much, you can't be seen after X minutes afk anyways.

Also if you go past a shadowban flag undoing it doesn't remove the flag off your account, you need to wait for Lava to increase the flag limit so that it unflags you like that.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Unimarobj wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:27 am
For what it's worth, some folks want to avoid the ban regardless of how much it does/doesn't affect because there's the chance additional features will be added that it might affect (the game is technically half done and there's plenty that's been mentioned on that list). Just a personal preference.

I'm only using this to catch up in a sesne; I played when the game launched then left for a couple years traveling. To each their own and all that. And I kinda dig dungeons tbh.

Out of curiosity, has anyone compiled a list of known ban flags? I've only found a couple posts in this thread talking about what causes it in general.
aleyre wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:12 pm

• 500 or more character level
  • 2.5m or more gems
  • Has 10k or more in any one of the stats (STR, AGI, WIS, or LUK)
  • Has unobtainable items., flesh reaper

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Mtko wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:08 am
Unimarobj wrote:
You can undo it. Just input "wide mtx" again and the prices go back to normal.

Anyone have any idea why the proxies sometimes stop working after a while? End up having to restart InjectCheatsF4 and the game, but I'm not sure what causes it. No errors in the console or anything, they just stop working.
From my experience they keep working unless you "save and exit" to the character select screen. At that point, the game creates a whole new engine instance (and everything within it), so the proxy objects are destroyed and replaced with just the regular unmodified ones. You can obviously switch characters as much as you want, but after quitting to char select screen you'll need to relaunch.

SunnGunn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SunnGunn »

looking on the thread but didn't found this question of mine: there is a way to unlock the RNG items from the dungeon? i made a mistake with the achievements and now i have the achievements but not the RNG item on the dungeon (that the thing unlock) .__.

tamanyan97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tamanyan97 »

SunnGunn wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:37 am
looking on the thread but didn't found this question of mine: there is a way to unlock the RNG items from the dungeon? i made a mistake with the achievements and now i have the achievements but not the RNG item on the dungeon (that the thing unlock) .__.
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("DungUpg")[0]=[10,10,10,10,10,8,8,10,8,6,7,7,8,10,10,10,8,5,5,30,5,5,5,5,5,8,6,6,5,10,5,8,5,5,6,5,5,4,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,10,10,10]

hhgghhss12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hhgghhss12 »

hi i am big noob and don't really understand a lot of the stuff talked about in this thread i tried some things such as editing the Z file (the game wouldn't launch after so i had to remove the new file) and using the cheat injector and that also didn't work (the game would close and even on odd times when it didn't if i typed anything it would close) so may i get some help? i just want to get some gems and dungeon stats if possible with an easy way to do it

tysm

RouckyTheBoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RouckyTheBoss »

Hello.
Wide Post doesn't work, any ideas why? Oder Wide commands works fine

Edit : nvm you need to refresh