Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
dae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by dae »

chase123789 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 pm
Maybe I will look through the file for any type of shadow ban feature that may be there
I haven't found anything ban related in the client.
That's one of the things that has to be at least partially implemented in the server, because there has to be a flag that prevents my player data being sent to other players for display.
Even if shadowbanning is true, it's because people were doing absolutely stupid things like adding millions of each item in inventory slots where they can't normally store that much, adding millions of premium gems, getting impossible leaderboard scores etc.

aomgtera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aomgtera »

dae wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:05 pm
chase123789 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 pm
Maybe I will look through the file for any type of shadow ban feature that may be there
I haven't found anything ban related in the client.
That's one of the things that has to be at least partially implemented in the server, because there has to be a flag that prevents my player data being sent to other players for display.
Even if shadowbanning is true, it's because people were doing absolutely stupid things like adding millions of each item in inventory slots where they can't normally store that much, adding millions of premium gems, getting impossible leaderboard scores etc.
I've added a few millions of things rather than doing the usual repetitive increments of 9, I use my favorite numbers. I've been sbanned once so far for changing value of stats on my Grandma Disguise through using each upgrade stones with CE. So that's one thing to note to stay away from getting sbanned. It's been a month now from doing anything else too reckless along with 3 more accounts & it's been fine so far.

allbattle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by allbattle »

From what I heard the anti-cheat is a script the dev runs on each update.

solsagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solsagan »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 2:51 pm
warhuntsius wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:47 am
can't edit the post whilst waiting moderation, so sorry for double post. but do you mean you could open the .exe successfully after going through everything I said I done?
yes, just drag n drop.
Different size still can open 8-) .
Edit1: How bout clearing the game files and reinstalling it with steam.
SpokenSoftly wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:21 pm
If you have time and look for variables that might work, you could find them via trial and error or educated guesswork based on how they're referred to. It is, however, a quite large block of text with absolutely no line breaks.

It'd be quite nice if someone would post the names of the variables to edit for various things.
Not an actually what variables to search but here's the text version that doesn't give your eyes cancer.
[Link]
password:pikapika
Edit1: The text file is just a reference, you probably still need the clunky one to replaced.
Edit2: ABOOBA says it's fine to replace it with the clean version, didn't test it before. cool~
HI , how did you edited the file for it to become nicer to view and edit, that one line is a pain to work with.

TheHornyAsian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHornyAsian »

It took me some time to go through some syntaxes(unhighlighted), the fact that everything about this game is modifiable is funny.. attributes of weapons and armory are modifiable, drop rates of each item is also modifiable... you just need to find the correct drop table for the thing you need to modify so far each and every impossible trophy is achievable true some code even the "creator trophy"

Code: Select all

displayName="I_Made_This_Game"
.. since the drop rate is set to 0 from 1 its nullified and won't drop ever but if you're ballsy, knock yourself out. nothing is server-sided in this game unless it's microtransaction ... editing the guild points to a stupid amount like 90000000000 or smth is also not going to be registered, the maximum amount you can go to is 1-9999, be careful and have a good day.. if you're clueless about what I said ill be happy to assist

solsagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solsagan »

TheHornyAsian wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 pm
It took me some time to go through some syntaxes(unhighlighted), the fact that everything about this game is modifiable is funny.. attributes of weapons and armory are modifiable, drop rates of each item is also modifiable... you just need to find the correct drop table for the thing you need to modify so far each and every impossible trophy is achievable true some code even the "creator trophy"

.. since the drop rate is set to 0 from 1 its nullified and won't drop ever but if you're ballsy, knock yourself out. nothing is server-sided in this game unless it's microtransaction ... editing the guild points to a stupid amount like 90000000000 or smth is also not going to be registered, the maximum amount you can go to is 1-9999, be careful and have a good day.. if you're clueless about what I said ill be happy to assist
oh yeah, i used the archive the other dude posted, that is organized, to edit somethings.

o just wanted to know how to organize the file, the next big update of the game mayy mess things up and we will need to redo some edits.

TheHornyAsian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHornyAsian »

solsagan wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:00 pm
TheHornyAsian wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 pm

oh yeah, i used the archive the other dude posted, that is organized, to edit somethings.

o just wanted to know how to organize the file, the next big update of the game mayy mess things up and we will need to redo some edits.
The next update is on May22 I presume the game files will reset but your level and all items you already own is in a file called Firebase.js (which is a local to server database, it can't be edited so don't try) if you don't have auto update on for steam just change the app(the modified one) folder to app-old and change the original one back to app... all attributes are going to reset + I'm assuming the syntax is going to change because they are going to add World#3 so.. we have to edit the files all over again

HeeroYui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeeroYui »

Hi, can semeone explain to me what is shadown ban and how i know if i got one? also how bad is it for steam user?

Another thing, can someone help me cheat on the minigame? i want to complete all quest so getting up to 150 points on the minigames, i tried my self but at my first scan the minigame became insanily fast, maybe I trigger some kind of anti-cheat.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

HeeroYui wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 pm
Hi, can semeone explain to me what is shadown ban and how i know if i got one? also how bad is it for steam user?

Another thing, can someone help me cheat on the minigame? i want to complete all quest so getting up to 150 points on the minigames, i tried my self but at my first scan the minigame became insanily fast, maybe I trigger some kind of anti-cheat.
Because people are still asking about shadow bans: Shadow ban's happen when u switch between worlds, switch characters, go through portals or restart. with items that are either to impossible ( I can't give u the cap on that ) and items that are stacked higher than possible. having the item in ur inv is fine aslong as u are in that area. and not go anywhere else. ur chest is a save zone. it does not check how many items u have inside. it might check for impossible items through im not sure about that.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

If anyone is intrested in stuff like this let me know, u can fill any tab and add any image. as u can see I used a stock image "free stuff"
pretty fun.

solsagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solsagan »

Devilisious wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:06 am

If anyone is intrested in stuff like this let me know, u can fill any tab and add any image. as u can see I used a stock image "free stuff"
pretty fun.
wow, care to explain how to do this,
or post the search we need to do in the files to work it ?

GhostZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GhostZero »

Spoiler
warhuntsius wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:27 pm
  • Made all vial rolls guaranteed to succeed
Lol, wish I had this before I rolled all the vials naturally

GhostZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GhostZero »

YyouLoseE wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:39 pm
PS.
I couldn't identify the address and fix it in the Steam version, but when I started the Android version of Loi and took the money out of the warehouse normally, the value returned to normal, though I don't know why.
Beautiful fix, I just broke this myself by selling an item with a negative value. Thanks!

HeeroYui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeeroYui »

Devilisious wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:02 am
HeeroYui wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Because people are still asking about shadow bans: Shadow ban's happen when u switch between worlds, switch characters, go through portals or restart. with items that are either to impossible ( I can't give u the cap on that ) and items that are stacked higher than possible. having the item in ur inv is fine aslong as u are in that area. and not go anywhere else. ur chest is a save zone. it does not check how many items u have inside. it might check for impossible items through im not sure about that.
Thanks, is it possible to do what i asked? cheat on the minigame to complete the quest? i'm still trying my self but i'm new to cheat engine and haven't made it work yet.

About the post you made after, did you edit the gem shop to make things free? is it safe?

HeeroYui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeeroYui »

Another think, enabling the speed hack seem to freeze the game each 4~5s for a few second, is this normal?