Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by warhuntsius »

7spiritless wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:03 am
warhuntsius wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:29 pm
Yeah. Its not massively ridiculous, but its massive enough to make the game significantly smoother or easier without being just click and go...

I couldn't figure out movement speed, and a few other bits. But most were too obvious to others so wouldn't have done em anyway
A bit workaround is using boots with movement speed and edits that. Or just edit upgrade stone with movement spd and upgrade it to equipment.
I tried it once with 500% and it's too fast the game can't handle it. With that speed, you cant climb any rope/ladder. So try a more subtle approach.

Also idk if it my internet but this files hoster suck lmao.
That would be against the point of my changes though, as it would be easily detectable. Most, if not all of the changes I've done are aimed to change things dramatically in a way that isn't going to have people shouting. I'll continue to review, and those changes are easy for the individual to make.

In terms of hosting, I thought Filebin was ok? Who would you recommend?

7spiritless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 7spiritless »

warhuntsius wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:25 am
7spiritless wrote:
warhuntsius wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:29 pm
Yeah. Its not massively ridiculous, but its massive enough to make the game significantly smoother or easier without being just click and go...

I couldn't figure out movement speed, and a few other bits. But most were too obvious to others so wouldn't have done em anyway
A bit workaround is using boots with movement speed and edits that. Or just edit upgrade stone with movement spd and upgrade it to equipment.
I tried it once with 500% and it's too fast the game can't handle it. With that speed, you cant climb any rope/ladder. So try a more subtle approach.

That would be against the point of my changes though, as it would be easily detectable. Most, if not all of the changes I've done are aimed to change things dramatically in a way that isn't going to have people shouting. I'll continue to review, and those changes are easy for the individual to make.

Yeah you right about that.
For ~50mb file try archive it (rar/zip) and try zippyshare? A bit of ads but not too much and pretty fast download for file about this size.

Also can you provide your unminify original Z.js? I would love to compare the file and learn some of your work part where I cant figure it out yet.

Thank you!

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

The file I uploaded btw also has some bug fixes. Aren't any significant enough to note, but there were 5 or 6.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

7spiritless wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:47 am
warhuntsius wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:25 am
7spiritless wrote:

Yeah you right about that.
For ~50mb file try archive it (rar/zip) and try zippyshare? A bit of ads but not too much and pretty fast download for file about this size.

Also can you provide your unminify original Z.js? I would love to compare the file and learn some of your work part where I cant figure it out yet.

Thank you!
It is unminified. It's 37mb, but it is already zipper. Filebin does that for you on upload. I could try and compress more beforehand but its a text file, so it's not going to get too much more compressed, but downloading it didn't seem to take too long. I have tested dl it twice since uploading and it's been barely a minute both times

[Link] another link for you to try (i dont like zippshare)

jobalfredo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jobalfredo »

YyouLoseE wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:10 am
Rasta404 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:36 pm
Anyone got something for Steam version?
I have been able to change item and money values, talent point values, class EXP values, and task keys values in the Steam version, but I have been unable to identify the address of the Alchemy Water Droplet despite trying many things.
how does the talent point values goes ?

7spiritless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 7spiritless »

warhuntsius wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 11:45 am
It is unminified. It's 37mb, but it is already zipper. Filebin does that for you on upload. I could try and compress more beforehand but its a text file, so it's not going to get too much more compressed, but downloading it didn't seem to take too long. I have tested dl it twice since uploading and it's been barely a minute both times

[Link] another link for you to try (i dont like zippshare)
This site (right now) giving me "Error 1020 Access Denied" lol. Dont know what's going on

7spiritless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 7spiritless »

jobalfredo wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:19 pm
YyouLoseE wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:10 am
Rasta404 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:36 pm
Anyone got something for Steam version?
I have been able to change item and money values, talent point values, class EXP values, and task keys values in the Steam version, but I have been unable to identify the address of the Alchemy Water Droplet despite trying many things.
how does the talent point values goes ?
There's item that increase talent points, itemid `TalentPoint1` to `TalentPoint6`

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

can't help you there working fine for me >_<

Anyway, latest file. Added a few more bug fixes, and quick ref now actually lets you use the facilities as if you were present at the NPC (thank you 'Fayth')

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Can't do much more than that for you lads

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

you guys have any problems with being shadow banned? for example, your friends cant see you ingame but you can see them

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

not as of yet

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

sadge, i think i have been

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

:o
Last edited by chase123789 on Mon May 10, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

the risk we run

chase123789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chase123789 »

Maybe I will look through the file for any type of shadow ban feature that may be there

7spiritless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 7spiritless »

chase123789 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:03 pm
you guys have any problems with being shadow banned? for example, your friends cant see you ingame but you can see them
That's what normally happens when your world is too populate
Try to switch to another world with fewer people.

edit: welp, shadow ban is a thing. I just try it with my alt.
Last edited by 7spiritless on Tue May 11, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.