Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by virtualmachine007 »

I haven't try to find it yet, what I mean everyone has 1 chance of instance revive per day, i am thinking if i can change it to 100

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:24 pm
I haven't try to find it yet, what I mean everyone has 1 chance of instance revive per day, i am thinking if i can change it to 100
This command should do the trick:
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("PersonalValuesMap").h["InstaRevives"]=100

Ninjackstone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninjackstone »

Hi, i wanted to try this but i don't know where to start. im getting dizzy looking for it for every pages, can someone help me?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sure!

1) you need to download 7-zip ([Link]) to open the APP.ASAR file under the follow location in your operation system:
C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources
2) create a "app" folder and unzip the .asar file into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app
3) browse into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game folder and you can see Z.js
4) download notepad++ and open notepad++
5) Click Plugins > Plugins Admin and download JStool
6) once you get the plugin (to make z.js looks normal to edit instead of 1 line contain billions of code), right click on z.js and open with notepad++

at this point, you can search my old reply message and find whatever I and everyone else post about z.js to alter the code.

Empty100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Empty100 »

looks like the 'search' command is busted? any alternatives like an item id list somewhere?

Groovu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groovu »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:29 pm
Log post 17/10/21 01am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Hey everyone, it's been a while!! But first of all:
No I'm not fully back in the game, just due to the new update that broke our beloved tool xD
So yeah, seeing the private messages and build related posts in this thread made my temporary comeback :D :D

So here I am to happily announce InjectCheatsF3!!
As always, you can download it from my Google Drive folder, where the link's in the original post that I always link up top of my log posts.

So what's new in Fork 3: (still based on iBelg's v1.1.1)
  • Expanded config.js with the injection Regex, which you can freely edit.
  • Improved the injection process: The tool now dynamically reads the random variable name in the Regex \\w+\\.ApplicationMain
Explanation behind the fix
So as it's been first discovered by Trevaline, our tool broke due to the altered variable name u.ApplicationMain into v.ApplicationMain, which results in a misdefinition at window.__idleon_cheats__. See his post: viewtopic.php?p=215673#p215673
Hence the solution is to dynamically catch the randomly generated variable name, so now we no longer have to rebuild our tool next time it happens. Then to make it even better, I've redefined the Regex into my json config file, so even if we have to one-day change the injection point, we can 8-) ! Of course, all of this can be read from the new source code :lol: .

(still) known issues:
The issue where the injection doesn't proc beyond step 1 can still occur, as I have not fully redesigned the async interception to loading process (yup that's beyond my skills).

About new cheats:
No I have not created new cheats for V1.30, nor taken the time to check if my old cheats still work. (Don't have that much time to play the game xD)
When you eventually go back to being inactive how does one find the item list themselves whenever we get a new update since im sure you wont be updating your google drive's item list everytime there is a major update.

itsdemigodz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsdemigodz »

Empty100 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:03 am
looks like the 'search' command is busted? any alternatives like an item id list somewhere?
works just fine for me? have you tried the command "search item (Whatever ur looking for)"?

Ninjackstone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninjackstone »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:46 pm
Sure!

1) you need to download 7-zip ([Link]) to open the APP.ASAR file under the follow location in your operation system:
C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources
2) create a "app" folder and unzip the .asar file into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app
3) browse into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game folder and you can see Z.js
4) download notepad++ and open notepad++
5) Click Plugins > Plugins Admin and download JStool
6) once you get the plugin (to make z.js looks normal to edit instead of 1 line contain billions of code), right click on z.js and open with notepad++

at this point, you can search my old reply message and find whatever I and everyone else post about z.js to alter the code.
hi everytime i extract the app.asar it says "Can not open file as archive" :(

hocmaimai35
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hocmaimai35 »

The cheat ibelg make didn’t work anymore, can anyone make a tutorial for other cheat XD

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Ninjackstone:

try right click on the file app.asar and choose 7-zip > extract to "app\"

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Groovu wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:33 am
When you eventually go back to being inactive how does one find the item list themselves whenever we get a new update since im sure you wont be updating your google drive's item list everytime there is a major update.
That's a good question! Using my list command you can already create new id lists. I've added a section to my main post that'll explain how it's done.
Ninjackstone wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:48 am
You'd require a plugin for 7-Zip to support Asar files, so you can use it the way it works with zip files and such. Here's the URL to that plugin: [Link]
hocmaimai35 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am
The cheat ibelg make didn’t work anymore, can anyone make a tutorial for other cheat XD
Yeah the original version 1.1.1 from iBelg no longer works. My fork of iBelg's tool was updated just yesterday, that one works: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

hardyonemillion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hardyonemillion »

i am lost ... what exactly do i need to get Creators cheats to work ? i downloaded the zip file and created the exe like it was said in the readme.

yet when i put it in the game folder i have the basic cheats from ibelg am i missing something here guys ? or are the cheats like nullify and so on just outdated ?

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Has someone been able to find flurbos in the items list? I used the list command and either I'm blind or I don't see them anywhere. (hope its the first one)

Groovu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groovu »

JHroad wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:55 pm
Has someone been able to find flurbos in the items list? I used the list command and either I'm blind or I don't see them anywhere. (hope its the first one)
Its DungCredits1 for blue and DungCredits2 for flurbo

Anyone know how to put stats on to the key chains? I can spawn them but they don't have the added effects ie. exp% or agi%. Same with dungeon weapons, when I spawn them they always have the same stats.

Ninjackstone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninjackstone »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:36 pm
Groovu wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:33 am
That's a good question! Using my list command you can already create new id lists. I've added a section to my main post that'll explain how it's done.
Ninjackstone wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:48 am
You'd require a plugin for 7-Zip to support Asar files, so you can use it the way it works with zip files and such. Here's the URL to that plugin: [Link]
hocmaimai35 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am
Yeah the original version 1.1.1 from iBelg no longer works. My fork of iBelg's tool was updated just yesterday, that one works: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916
idid it all and it already works what step should i do next? Thanks