Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
mygrrlaacc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by mygrrlaacc »

Hi is it possible to change GemsPacksPurchased / GemItemsPurchase and ServerGemsReceived? Would that be stored and registered as legit?
If so, how would I go about doing that?
Thanks in advance!

Update:
Was able to edit ServerGemsRecevied using chromedebug, experiementing with trying to edit the array values now.

Code: Select all

"BundlesReceived": "{\"bun_d\":1,\"bun_e\":1,\"bun_f\":1,\"bun_g\":1,\"bun_h\":1,\"bun_i\":1,\"bun_a\":1,\"bun_j\":1,\"bun_b\":1,\"bun_c\":1,\"bun_k\":1,\"bun_l\":1,\"bun_m\":1}",
Does anyone know which bundles correspond to what?

Update 2:
Found out that chng is redundant in the chrome console.
Instead of doing "chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchase")[81]=1"
I would just do "bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchase")[81]=1"

If anyone is wondering, This the command above changes the amount of arcade ball packs purchased via wide mtx. This is for those who want their account to seem as legit as possible.
Last edited by mygrrlaacc on Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gotrunks712 »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm
into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
0: appearance/hat (or -1 for unpurchased)
1: First bonus type
2: Second bonus type
3: level
4: progress to next level
5: first boost base value (multiplies with level to give actual boost)
6: second boost base value
I can't seem to get editing any variables via this method to work. I can select it, but they cannot be changed. Any tips on enabling the Chrome console to let me edit values?

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:14 pm
dren210 wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:20 pm
Can anyone help with cloudsave issues? My game will save progress locally but will no longer cloudsave. Ive tried using the cloudz command(enable and disable), waiting for a bit, swapping characters, etc. but when switching to a different device or even logging out and in on the same device it resets progress back to the same point (i'm assuming the last cloudsave it allowed) but i cant progress and get it to cloudsave again.

i've also tried un-install re-install, deleting appdata folder, etc but nothing works
If you open the game with the injector, head to chrome://inspect/#devices in chrome.
Hit configure and add localhost:32123

Idleon should soon show below and you can inspect it. It should autosave every few minutes and log "Game Saved" to the console. If you instead see some sort of error, that will help figure out what's wrong
hey one question please, how could you find the game's localhost address? i mean i'm tryna find a game's localhost address for cheat purpose too but i don't know how

wulululu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wulululu »

how i can change the gga AchieveReg? i don't know how to do it :/

mygrrlaacc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mygrrlaacc »

wulululu wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:01 am
gotrunks712 wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:12 pm
Spoiler
valleymon wrote:
into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
I can't seem to get editing any variables via this method to work. I can select it, but they cannot be changed. Any tips on enabling the Chrome console to let me edit values?

In my post just above yours, for me, some variables can be double clicked and editted. While others, especially long arrays would require me to paste the exact array template with a single changed value, therefore i used: bEngine.getGameAttribute("NAME")[NUMBER]=VALUE in the console itself.

NAME = Attribute u want to change,
NUMBER = The key of the attribute,
VALUE = Value to change to.

I've not experiemented for long, but this seem to work for me.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

sultan wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:43 am
valleymon wrote:
dren210 wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:20 pm
Can anyone help with cloudsave issues? My game will save progress locally but will no longer cloudsave. Ive tried using the cloudz command(enable and disable), waiting for a bit, swapping characters, etc. but when switching to a different device or even logging out and in on the same device it resets progress back to the same point (i'm assuming the last cloudsave it allowed) but i cant progress and get it to cloudsave again.

i've also tried un-install re-install, deleting appdata folder, etc but nothing works
If you open the game with the injector, head to chrome://inspect/#devices in chrome.

Idleon should soon show below and you can inspect it. It should autosave every few minutes and log "Game Saved" to the console. If you instead see some sort of error, that will help figure out what's wrong
hey one question please, how could you find the game's localhost address? i mean i'm tryna find a game's localhost address for cheat purpose too but i don't know how
I added a helper cheat to the latest injector so you can just use the
chromedebug
cheat and it will automatically pop up a chrome window at the right address in debug console
gotrunks712 wrote:
valleymon wrote:
As far as I understood, the experiment=true in the url enables this behaviour. For me at least I can make edits with that there, but not if it's omitted. Perhaps it's related to chrome version? Not really sure
wing1412 wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:02 pm
valleymon wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:27 pm
KazukabeArabi wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:36 am
Is there a way to always execute certain commands in the console right after logging in a character? like can i copy paste a set of commands right after starting the game?
Also frequently requested so I added a simple way to do it, just add the ones you want to the list at the very top of the file and they will get run automatically.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Keoeope wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm
Has anyone figured a way to add talents to the bar yet? I wanna add printer go brrr and the squire refinery one to my Bubon
It's the abilitybar cheat.
I have never used it, the original author has marked it as likely to get you shadowbanned, though I don't know if that's from experience or if they are being cautious as it's going to be obvious you've done something you shouldn't.

abilitybar 0 32 130

looks as though it would add those 2 abilities though. You probably need to edit the SkillLevels and SkillLevelsMAX values for your bubo in chromedebug too as they obvs won't be available through the regular interface. Sounds pretty OP. I think my bubo would probably proc them every 20 miinutes or so.

You can turbo your refinery by increasing cheatState -> w4 -> mainframe -> 2. The default I posted already has a 10x speed multi but no reason you cannot increase to 100 or 1000 if you wanna go nuts.
You can also edit your printer samples in chromedebug under the "Printer" game attribute.
Good luck!
I downloaded the new files but I'm not seeing any of the new cheats when I add those to folder. Anything specific I might be doing wrong?
Did you copy in the latest cheats.js from pastebin?
mygrrlaacc wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:51 am
wulululu wrote:
gotrunks712 wrote:
Spoiler
valleymon wrote:

In my post just above yours, for me, some variables can be double clicked and editted. While others, especially long arrays would require me to paste the exact array template with a single changed value, therefore i used: bEngine.getGameAttribute("NAME")[NUMBER]=VALUE in the console itself.

Yes, you can run absolutely any valid javascript you want, write new functions, add page elements. Anything goes. If you just type window, you will see all the objects that exist in the global window already that you can interact with

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:18 am
sultan wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:43 am
valleymon wrote:

I added a helper cheat to the latest injector so you can just use the
chromedebug
cheat and it will automatically pop up a chrome window at the right address in debug console
gotrunks712 wrote:
valleymon wrote:
As far as I understood, the experiment=true in the url enables this behaviour. For me at least I can make edits with that there, but not if it's omitted. Perhaps it's related to chrome version? Not really sure
wing1412 wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:02 pm
valleymon wrote:

Also frequently requested so I added a simple way to do it, just add the ones you want to the list at the very top of the file and they will get run automatically.

I have never used it, the original author has marked it as likely to get you shadowbanned, though I don't know if that's from experience or if they are being cautious as it's going to be obvious you've done something you shouldn't.

abilitybar 0 32 130

looks as though it would add those 2 abilities though. You probably need to edit the SkillLevels and SkillLevelsMAX values for your bubo in chromedebug too as they obvs won't be available through the regular interface. Sounds pretty OP. I think my bubo would probably proc them every 20 miinutes or so.

You can turbo your refinery by increasing cheatState -> w4 -> mainframe -> 2. The default I posted already has a 10x speed multi but no reason you cannot increase to 100 or 1000 if you wanna go nuts.
You can also edit your printer samples in chromedebug under the "Printer" game attribute.
Good luck!
I downloaded the new files but I'm not seeing any of the new cheats when I add those to folder. Anything specific I might be doing wrong?
Did you copy in the latest cheats.js from pastebin?
mygrrlaacc wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:51 am
wulululu wrote:
gotrunks712 wrote:
Spoiler

Yes, you can run absolutely any valid javascript you want, write new functions, add page elements. Anything goes. If you just type window, you will see all the objects that exist in the global window already that you can interact with
can i use that for other game? to be specific i want to cheat a game called World of Mystery, it's a mobile game but also available on steam so i'm trying to do the same thing i did to idleon with chromedebug. i can operate the chromedebug for idleon according your instruction, but can i use chromedebug for the game that i mention? can you help me, please? i posted cheat request but i don't think people would be interested to comment :(

wing1412
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wing1412 »

Which pastebin? I downloaded everything from the most recent zip you posted and put it in the file.

gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gotrunks712 »

For anyone wondering, these are for the two "Say Hi" Achievements:
Wassup Yo! (W2)
bEngine.getGameAttribute("AchieveReg")[76]=-1
Heyo! (W1)
bEngine.getGameAttribute("AchieveReg")[54]=-1

The prompt will not pop up when changing them, but you unlock the achievement and bonus regardless as they are static. Other achievements that drop items will not give the reward drop, but you can add those in other ways. Not certain how any of this affects shadow bans though.

Keoeope
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keoeope »

valleymon wrote:
Keoeope wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm
Has anyone figured a way to add talents to the bar yet? I wanna add printer go brrr and the squire refinery one to my Bubon

abilitybar 0 32 130

Good luck!
Thanks for the help!! I managed to add the skills to the ability bar but it seems that i can't edit SkillLevelsMAX and SkillLevels with the debug function, is there a code that i can use directly into the injector?

Opmanlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Opmanlol »

ay i am running the injector but it js closes after 1 sec or so and it does not start anything i got node installed am i doing smth wrong?

after it ataches it closes fast and nth happens

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Opmanlol wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:49 pm
ay i am running the injector but it js closes after 1 sec or so and it does not start anything i got node installed am i doing smth wrong?

after it ataches it closes fast and nth happens
Usually this is because steam is closed, it has to be running. You're also running an old version (F4), latest version here:
wing1412 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:03 pm
Which pastebin? I downloaded everything from the most recent zip you posted and put it in the file.
It's in the post right below the download link, along with bold text stating you should update cheats.js with the contents of the paste as I release new cheats

fritzhsb1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fritzhsb1 »

how to fix dungeon rank/credits?
i used the cheat to get some credits and this happened:

can't get rank when this happens =/

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

fritzhsb1 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:54 pm
how to fix dungeon rank/credits?
viewtopic.php?p=249827#p249827

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

sultan wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:51 am
can i use that for other game? to be specific i want to cheat a game called World of Mystery, it's a mobile game but also available on steam so i'm trying to do the same thing i did to idleon with chromedebug. i can operate the chromedebug for idleon according your instruction, but can i use chromedebug for the game that i mention? can you help me, please? i posted cheat request but i don't think people would be interested to comment :(
I downloaded World of Mystery to check as it would only have taken a couple of minutes to adapt and allow a debug console to be opened. The cheats here are specific to idleon but the cpncept should work for most games written in javascript running in electron.

I did notice that in World Of Mystery\World Of Mystery_Data\boot.config there is an option wait-for-native-debugger=0 which when changed to 1 starts the game offering to connect a debugger. This may help, though I am not very familiar with unity and it is potentially not very useful without the source code. Good luck!