Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:36 pm
wanna report that w3 trapping does not nullify the trap duration
Odd, it does work for me

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by I Dont Know »

im using the ibelg console and i like it i whant to know if there is a video that i can learn how to make a injector all the videos that i watched are garbage if someone has a video that can send me plz send :D

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

I Dont Know wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:00 am
im using the ibelg console and i like it i whant to know if there is a video that i can learn how to make a injector all the videos that i watched are garbage if someone has a video that can send me plz send :D
You mean a "specific" video that teaches you how to specifically make an application that can inject code on a very specific type of game? :?
Well, the thing is: The likelihood of something so specific to already exist is obviously quite low...
(Yeah, same reason as there are infinite amount of numbers, hence nobody memorizes the answer of each arithmetical operation on each N-amount of different numbers :D )

No but all jokes aside:
What is truly required to create something like iBelg made is pure and pure common sense to analyze what is factually happening when the game's being loaded. Well in this case, the game executable acts like a user agent that loads a local webpage & JavaScripts. While also knowing that the interesting code of this game's client is basically a plain-text-file e.g. JavaScript, one can come up with the idea to basically replace Z.js on loading, so that your modified version is being utilized once the has has loaded. Manually replacing Z.js, or mapping URLs to a locally edited version (which is often popular in other web-based game cheating) is basically the kind of stuff we initially did.

But then comes the (in my opinion) by far most difficult part, which is to comprehend where inside the large file you should inject your own code. I'd figure that this would most likely require an insane amount of OOP comprehension in the respective platform/language. And finally there's the tinkering on how to design the cheats interface (e.g. how to have the commands/functions be defined.) Finally, the last part is the knowhow (in any language) of how to have a HTTP request intercepted for alteration, in this case the replacement (or rather addition) of the desired code to be injected.

So to wrap things together: It is not only the coding part, but rather the actual goal broken down in technically required step, which is then finally programmed in any language with the utilities to do it the way you like. (or if not, you'll have to design it yourself) Because of this, unless it's something that is both truly simple and quite commonly practiced, the likelihood of finding the exact relevant video guide is quite convergent to zero.

mynew1one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mynew1one »

mynew1one wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:17 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:01 pm
I could do that, but better yet: All that you really have to know is to use this beautifier with Visual Studio Code to reproduce the process: [Link]
Equipped with that knowledge you can reproduce it as many times as you'd like when Lava releases new patches, so that's always the superior solution.
I'll try it, though i don't think my pc will handle Visual Studio Code very well
Yeah, it opens in Visual Studio Code, but it crashes when I try to beautify :/
i'll need the beautified Z.js file
Last edited by mynew1one on Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

walkerofthevalley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by walkerofthevalley »

Anyone knows how to nulify the curse on Unending Energy Prayer ? It increases class and skill xp by Y%, but max afk time is 10 hrs. I would like to increase max afk time to 100 hours, for example.

benni347
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by benni347 »

Hello,
I read a lot of the so called Z.js file but I cant find it could you guys tell me, where it is located?

Kind regrades

Edit: Found it

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

mynew1one wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:25 am
mynew1one wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:17 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:01 pm
I could do that, but better yet: All that you really have to know is to use this beautifier with Visual Studio Code to reproduce the process: [Link]
Equipped with that knowledge you can reproduce it as many times as you'd like when Lava releases new patches, so that's always the superior solution.
I'll try it, though i don't think my pc will handle Visual Studio Code very well
Yeah, it opens in Visual Studio Code, but it crashes when I try to beautify :/
i'll need the beautified Z.js file
Okay sure, for this one time. I've got one in my Google drive as Zjs_Vanilla_1.22d.zip.
Edit: You can try this online JavaScript beautifier instead: [Link]
Do take note that the result differs slightly in comparison to VSCode (no spaces between equal signs for example)
walkerofthevalley wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:15 am
Anyone knows how to nulify the curse on Unending Energy Prayer ? It increases class and skill xp by Y%, but max afk time is 10 hrs. I would like to increase max afk time to 100 hours, for example.
Good idea, that could be an interesting cheat if possible, like nullifying the curse part of all Prayers. Yeah yeah, I honestly haven't looked into those at all.

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:11 am
I Dont Know wrote:
You mean a "specific" video that teaches you how to specifically make an application that can inject code on a very specific type of game? :?
Well, the thing is: The likelihood of something so specific to already exist is obviously quite low...
(Yeah, same reason as there are infinite amount of numbers, hence nobody memorizes the answer of each arithmetical operation on each N-amount of different numbers :D )

No but all jokes aside:
What is truly required to create something like iBelg made is pure and pure common sense to analyze what is factually happening when the game's being loaded. Well in this case, the game executable acts like a user agent that loads a local webpage & JavaScripts. While also knowing that the interesting code of this game's client is basically a plain-text-file e.g. JavaScript, one can come up with the idea to basically replace Z.js on loading, so that your modified version is being utilized once the has has loaded. Manually replacing Z.js, or mapping URLs to a locally edited version (which is often popular in other web-based game cheating) is basically the kind of stuff we initially did.

But then comes the (in my opinion) by far most difficult part, which is to comprehend where inside the large file you should inject your own code. I'd figure that this would most likely require an insane amount of OOP comprehension in the respective platform/language. And finally there's the tinkering on how to design the cheats interface (e.g. how to have the commands/functions be defined.) Finally, the last part is the knowhow (in any language) of how to have a HTTP request intercepted for alteration, in this case the replacement (or rather addition) of the desired code to be injected.

So to wrap things together: It is not only the coding part, but rather the actual goal broken down in technically required step, which is then finally programmed in any language with the utilities to do it the way you like. (or if not, you'll have to design it yourself) Because of this, unless it's something that is both truly simple and quite commonly practiced, the likelihood of finding the exact relevant video guide is quite convergent to zero.
ok ._. i was expecting like a basic video that i can learn some basics for the injector :(

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

I Dont Know wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:45 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:11 am
I Dont Know wrote:

No but all jokes aside:

ok ._. i was expecting like a basic video that i can learn some basics for the injector :(
Yeah, the thing is that the term injection is a little too broad. In the Cheat Engine context for instance, code injection would mean the reservation of a memory block to hold whatever user-written instructions, whilst the injection itself then involves the replacement of your desired-to-change instructions into a reference to your newly defined memory address.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 18/07/21 01am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

It's been a while since my last release, but here is one:
  • The w1 smith command actually works, change maps and you can craft items without costs associated.
  • New sub-command godlike bosshp:
    Insta-kills (Chaos) Amarok/Efaunt on tomb entering xD
  • New sub-command w3 prayer:
    Nullifies the curse effect of all prayers, also nullifies the lvl upgrade cost.
  • New sub-command w3 shrinehr:
    Reduces the shrine lvl up time to 0.5h, not 0h cause that would mean a crash.
  • New sub-command wide star:
    Zero star points required to unlock star signs, probably unsafe...
  • New sub-commands unlock silvpen, unlock goldpen and unlock obolfrag:
    Stops the deduction of these currency values. If the silver pen's at zero it'll become 1, if the obol fragments reach zero it'll become 9001. The gold pen remains zero for your account safety. If you don't care about shadow bans and such you can do this: chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("CurrenciesOwned").h["GoldPens"]=100
  • Technical change to ChangeND, so it can do a little bit more.

ABOOBA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ABOOBA »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:11 pm
[*] New sub-command w3 prayer:
can't take it off
Spoiler

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

ABOOBA wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:08 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:11 pm
[*] New sub-command w3 prayer:
can't take it off
Spoiler
Hmm it does seem to work for me: Re-running w3 prayer does disable the nullification effects.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Changelog 18/07/21 01am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Whoo a double changelog for today, but this time it's iBelg's tool: Version 1.1.1 fork 2 is out in Google Drive!!
This fork version has obtained an optional config.json file which is placed in the same game folder along with InjectCheatsF2.exe.

By the default "unban": 0 is set into the json file, which you can manually change into 1 in any text editor. Doing so will allow the injection tool to automatically replace all of Z.js's shadow ban flags, thus not requiring manual editing.

If config.json is missing, then you won't be un-shadow banned :D .

mynew1one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mynew1one »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Okay sure, for this one time. I've got one in my Google drive as Zjs_Vanilla_1.22d.zip.
Edit: You can try this online JavaScript beautifier instead: [Link]
Do take note that the result differs slightly in comparison to VSCode (no spaces between equal signs for example)
I used npm js-beautify (found it from [Link] ) and it works! :)
Thanks btw