Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by mynew1one »

tomato wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:19 am
Where should I put these files???
Do I really need to install NodeJS???
You put config.json, InjectCheatsF2 and cheats.js (from the folder before this) to the game directory (right click Legends of Idleon on the steam library, manage, browse local files)
and yeah i think you do need NodeJS, the thumbnail for it on mine is the NodeJS logo

Armuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Armuk »

EDIT: nevermind figured it out :)

Hey everyone, first of all thank you for this cheat tool :).

I was wondering if there is a list of monsters you can spawn and the correct name to use? I cant seem to make anything spawn :P

benni347
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by benni347 »

Is there a way to drop all the talent books?

emeraldsea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by emeraldsea »

Hey there,
My char max HP currently 1, no matter HP upgrades i have, it's still 1.
idk where can i fix this.
Does anyone ever has the same issue?

p5y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p5y »

emeraldsea wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:44 am
Hey there,
My char max HP currently 1, no matter HP upgrades i have, it's still 1.
idk where can i fix this.
Does anyone ever has the same issue?
remove the Maestro quest item (?)

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

Armuk wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:18 am
EDIT: nevermind figured it out :)

Hey everyone, first of all thank you for this cheat tool :).

I was wondering if there is a list of monsters you can spawn and the correct name to use? I cant seem to make anything spawn :P
use command list monsters to see what monster you can spawn

ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ntKrem »

what happened to the quests command?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

ntKrem wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:09 pm
what happened to the quests command?
The quest command has been merged into the command wide which you can execute with wide quest to activate, and deactivate when the command's been re-ran.

(Yeah true, most quests aren't really account-wide so tbh it doesn't really fit with the command name, but that command could also be interpreted as world-wide too :) )

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

mynew1one wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:34 am
tomato wrote:
You put config.json, InjectCheatsF2 and cheats.js (from the folder before this) to the game directory (right click Legends of Idleon on the steam library, manage, browse local files)
and yeah i think you do need NodeJS, the thumbnail for it on mine is the NodeJS logo
Ah that's an interesting question tomato, even though a little bit weird I'd say?
So to start things off you did presumably see the content within InjectCheatsF2.zip, which are four files:
  • Compile_Instructions.txt = Ofc a simple textual per-step instruction on how to build the tool, if you wanted to build it yourself instead of using the binary (just to be on the safe side right xD?)
  • main.js = The source code of the tool which you'd compile into the executable.
  • InjectCheatsF2.exe = The already-compiled & ready to use cheat tool.
  • config.json = A plain-text-config file for the feature-extension that I added to iBelg's tool.
Okay, so using it is simple: From the zip file, just place both InjectCheatsF2.exe and config.json in the game directory, just like mynew1one says. And of course as you're already familiar with, you'll obtain the latest cheats.js separately from my Google Drive folder, that hasn't been changed :D .

As for NodeJS: You don't really need it unless you want to compile it from source yourself for any reason. Either out of safety (just in case my version might contain malware, cause you never know :) ), or perhaps if you'd like to make changes of your own (like how I have built upon the original version).

vcbxcfgxfdr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vcbxcfgxfdr »

I believe I've followed instructions correctly, double click InjectCheatsF2.exe, a console opens, some things print out, then it closes.

vcbxcfgxfdr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vcbxcfgxfdr »

Sorry, I'm dumb. Not sure how to edit the previous message but please ignore it. Just needed to grab cheats.js

One actual question, though. I'm unclear on how to un-shadown ban myself. I think the tool isn't working correctly to do so?

mynew1one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mynew1one »

vcbxcfgxfdr wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:33 am
I'm unclear on how to un-shadown ban myself. I think the tool isn't working correctly to do so?
change "unban": 0 to "unban": 1 in the config.json file (you can download it from Creater's google drive or make it yourself, its only

Code: Select all

{
"unban": 1
}
then name it config.json), use the command wipe ban in the console, then do some stuff like kill mushrooms

original post: viewtopic.php?p=201923#p201923

lava420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lava420 »

I downloaded the stuff from the fork on the google drive and it just instantly closes when i try running the InjectCheatsd2
application am i missing something?

lava420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lava420 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:38 pm
mynew1one wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:34 am
tomato wrote:
Ah that's an interesting question tomato, even though a little bit weird I'd say?
So to start things off you did presumably see the content within InjectCheatsF2.zip, which are four files:
  • Compile_Instructions.txt = Ofc a simple textual per-step instruction on how to build the tool, if you wanted to build it yourself instead of using the binary (just to be on the safe side right xD?)
  • main.js = The source code of the tool which you'd compile into the executable.
  • InjectCheatsF2.exe = The already-compiled & ready to use cheat tool.
  • config.json = A plain-text-config file for the feature-extension that I added to iBelg's tool.
Okay, so using it is simple: From the zip file, just place both InjectCheatsF2.exe and config.json in the game directory, just like mynew1one says. And of course as you're already familiar with, you'll obtain the latest cheats.js separately from my Google Drive folder, that hasn't been changed :D .

As for NodeJS: You don't really need it unless you want to compile it from source yourself for any reason. Either out of safety (just in case my version might contain malware, cause you never know :) ), or perhaps if you'd like to make changes of your own (like how I have built upon the original version).
so i put the files into the directory myself (gotten from creators fork on google drive) and it just instantly closes.