Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Melanthios »

Hey Valley,

Just a heads up, not that you're diving deep into it or anything, but wide autoloot stops plundered mobs from spawning. I did some testing last night and left my game running to see if I could hit 10k, but when I awoke, to my dismay I'd moved 0 kills and when I took off wide autoloot, I was instantly back on getting plundered mobs.

Just a heads up, this might also apply to wormhole mobs as well, but I'm not sure.

Thanks as always, figured I'd just give you a heads up

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

Melanthios wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:27 pm
Hey Valley,

Just a heads up, not that you're diving deep into it or anything, but wide autoloot stops plundered mobs from spawning. I did some testing last night and left my game running to see if I could hit 10k, but when I awoke, to my dismay I'd moved 0 kills and when I took off wide autoloot, I was instantly back on getting plundered mobs.

Just a heads up, this might also apply to wormhole mobs as well, but I'm not sure.

wide plunderous

Jefreyk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jefreyk »

Caution: Divinity pearls > lvl 50, stopt working if you use several your level will reset back to lvl 1!
Anyone familiar with this problem and maybe have a solution to solve it?

fr0stdiver01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fr0stdiver01 »

Can you maybe help me i try to reverd it but i dont know how. My Drop rarity jumped to over 23k, and my class exp to about 7k.
And this stays permanently, doesnt matter if i use the injector or the original program. also unistall/ new install didnt work. Any ideas how to fix that?

It changed after the recent update. I dont know what i did, but after the elemental sorc update, i came to these massive values, and i absolutly dont know how this came to happen. I just started the injector and automatically had these values.
Health and defense are also out of proportions.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Vally,
it looks like list class is throwing the following error:

Code: Select all

Error: TypeError: CList.ClassNames is not a function
    at Object.listFunction (<anonymous>:901:40)
    at Object.fn (<anonymous>:265:57)
    at Object.cheat (<anonymous>:249:33)
    at <anonymous>:1:7

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

fr0stdiver01 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:18 pm
Can you maybe help me i try to reverd it but i dont know how. My Drop rarity jumped to over 23k, and my class exp to about 7k.
And this stays permanently, doesnt matter if i use the injector or the original program. also unistall/ new install didnt work. Any ideas how to fix that?

It changed after the recent update. I dont know what i did, but after the elemental sorc update, i came to these massive values, and i absolutly dont know how this came to happen. I just started the injector and automatically had these values.
most likely your shrines are super levelled. Check them, and if they are, try lvl shrine 15
inkdrgn wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:35 am
Vally,
it looks like list class is throwing the following error:

Error: TypeError: CList.ClassNames is not a function
 at Object.listFunction (<anonymous>:901:40)
 at Object.fn (<anonymous>:265:57)
 at Object.cheat (<anonymous>:249:33)
 at <anonymous>:1:7
So it is, thanks for letting me know, that's now fixed
Melanthios wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:27 pm
Hey Valley,

Just tested this with autoloot on and wide plunderous off, i got about 2% spawns so seems normal. Maybe update?

fr0stdiver01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fr0stdiver01 »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:36 am
fr0stdiver01 wrote:

most likely your shrines are super levelled. Check them, and if they are, try lvl shrine 15
Thank you that helped me out,
But since i noticed it to late with this hyper leveling, is there a save chance to also put my class level down?
I only saw that in the original post this might be very dangerous,

So if i use the lvl class command and set my levle down to 450, could this cause any problems?

Thx again for the help!

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

fr0stdiver01 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:38 am
valleymon wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:36 am
fr0stdiver01 wrote:

Thank you that helped me out,
But since i noticed it to late with this hyper leveling, is there a save chance to also put my class level down?
I only saw that in the original post this might be very dangerous,

So if i use the lvl class command and set my levle down to 450, could this cause any problems?

Thx again for the help!
Previous update max level is 750. As long as your main stats are under 10k, you should be fine.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

if you went above 750 then you will already be shadowbanned, but it's not really a big deal... All it means is other people can't see/talk to you, and the injector makes you visible again each time you run anyway if you really care about that.

it's probably your best bet to lvl your character back down if you went super high. My bubo is legitimately lvl540 now tho through active play

Narceen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Narceen »

Hi sry if this was mentioned before but 'wide quest' doesnt seem to work for me.

wh0oot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wh0oot »

Was trying to disable some shrines with chng (yea fuck me i know) and bricked account with

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")[5]=-1
gga shrineinfo looks like this (basically deleted all the arrays for existing shrines 5-8):

0:
  0: 0
  1: 2
  2: 195
  3: 10
  4: 0
  5: 0
1:
  2: 268
  3: 9
2:
  1: 1
  2: 365
3:
  2: 442
  3: 8
4:
  1: 3
  2: 534
5: -1
6: -1
7: -1
8: -1
You know if I can fix this or do I make a new account?

ShrineInfo array usually looks like this:

4: Proxy
[[Handler]]: Object
get: ƒ (original, j)
arguments: null
caller: null
length: 2
name: "get"
prototype: {constructor: ƒ}
__proto__: ƒ ()
[[FunctionLocation]]: VM13:2036
[[Scopes]]: Scopes[3]
0: Closure (setupw3StuffProxy) {Workbench: ƒ}
1: Script {startupCheats: Array(9), cheatConfig: {…}, cheats: {…}, cheatState: {…}, dictVals: {…}, …}
2: Global {0: Window, window: Window, self: Window, document: document, name: "", location: Location, …}
__proto__: Object
[[Target]]: Array(6)
0: 158
4: 0.35151161111111107
__id__: 36890
length: 6
__proto__: Array(0)
[[IsRevoked]]: false

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

wh0oot wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 pm
Was trying to disable some shrines with chng (yea fuck me i know) and bricked account with

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")[5]=-1
gga shrineinfo looks like this (basically deleted all the arrays for existing shrines 5-8):

0:
  2: 195
  3: 10
1:
  2: 268
2:
  2: 365
3:
  2: 442
4:
5: -1
6: -1
7: -1
8: -1
You know if I can fix this or do I make a new account?

ShrineInfo array usually looks like this:

4: Proxy
[[Handler]]: Object
get: ƒ (original, j)
arguments: null
caller: null
length: 2
name: "get"
prototype: {constructor: ƒ}
__proto__: ƒ ()
[[FunctionLocation]]: VM13:2036
[[Scopes]]: Scopes[3]
0: Closure (setupw3StuffProxy) {Workbench: ƒ}
1: Script {startupCheats: Array(9), cheatConfig: {…}, cheats: {…}, cheatState: {…}, dictVals: {…}, …}
2: Global {0: Window, window: Window, self: Window, document: document, name: "", location: Location, …}
__proto__: Object
[[Target]]: Array(6)
0: 158
4: 0.35151161111111107
__id__: 36890
length: 6
__proto__: Array(0)
[[IsRevoked]]: false

[5,6,7,8].forEach((i) => bEngine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")=Array(...bEngine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")[0])), then restart to reinstate the proxies for globalshrines

wh0oot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wh0oot »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:42 am
[5,6,7,8].forEach((i) => bEngine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")=Array(...bEngine.getGameAttribute("ShrineInfo")[0])), then restart to reinstate the proxies for globalshrines

thanks a bunch

'wide quest' not working since rewrite, old code (below) works fine

function setupQuestProxy() {
	const dialogueDefs = this["scripts.DialogueDefinitions"];
	const dialogueDefsC = JSON.parse(JSON.stringify( this["scripts.DialogueDefinitions"].dialogueDefs.h ));
	for(const [key, value] of Object.entries(dialogueDefsC)) 	// Go over all the quest-giving NPCs
		for(i=0; i < value[1].length; i++) 						// Go over all the addLine elements of that NPC
			// Notice that inside each value (e.g. NPC object), the 1st element is where all numeric stuff reside.
			// The 0th element holds the textual dialogue, which is not what we're looking for
			if(value[1][i].length == 9){ 						// Both addLine_ItemsAndSpaceRequired and addLine_Custom have nine elements within
				// Iterate over an unknown amount of req. values/Arrays
				if(value[1][i][2] === value[1][i][8]) 			// This is addLine_Custom
					for(j=0; j < value[1][i][3].length; j++){
						dialogueDefsC[key][1][i][3][j][1] = 0;
						dialogueDefsC[key][1][i][3][j][3] = 0;
					}
				else for(j=0; j < value[1][i][3].length; j++) 	// This is addLine_ItemsAndSpaceRequired
                    dialogueDefsC[key][1][i][3][j] = 0;
			}
	const handler = {
		get: function(obj, prop) {
			if (cheatState.wide.quest) return dialogueDefsC[prop];
			return Reflect.get(...arguments);
		}
	};
	const proxy = new Proxy(dialogueDefs.dialogueDefs.h, handler);
	dialogueDefs.dialogueDefs.h = proxy;
}

iZitro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iZitro »

Hello there,

today i broke my account in a way.

I used the a 72h candy in w5 and now my game is like all your charakters have drop Rarity 38689x Class EXP 21850x and so on.
They all drop like 100 Lucky Lads in 5 min afk time.
Can i fix it somehow?
I havent played with the game attributes. I only used nullify or the drop command.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Thanks both, seemingly this is just because im a muppet and failed to remember the reference I'd assigned to a variable 3 lines before trying to redefine it's behaviour.
Should work now.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Update 11/03/2023
Fix wide quest
Added godlike respawn (this is pretty OP). You can configure the respawn time if you like
Added godlike poison - bubo poison ticks immediately (there seems to be another delay between poisoning and death, looking into that)
Last edited by valleymon on Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.