Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Anonymous111111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Anonymous111111 »

Hey has anyone discovered an unshadowban method?
I saw some mentions of it, but no one seemed to have a conclusive answer.

saiyajin1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saiyajin1 »

Tindal wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:45 am
tehFear wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:59 pm
I tried "searching this topic" but I never get any results no matter what I type. But I was curious if you do get shadow banned does this tool let you know? Or is there an easy way to know?
Use
gga OptionsListAccount 26

If result not equal 0 - you are shadowbanned
my result is 0 but I messed up like other guy and have godshard ore on my slab is there a way to remove it?

TheKannibalKlown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheKannibalKlown »

Anyone been able to edit death note numbers? tried finding them in chromedebug but couldnt seem to find the right values to alter

Rigary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rigary »

Hi, I've been messing around with gga CogMap, how do I change the values for example cog [0] a for the normal value or d for experience? Also is there some way to remove buggy cogs? I've changed the initial value of the cog [0] to a number instead of changing the value of a, so now my game won't load up at all. :&
Or if you can't remove bugged cogs just change the value of [0] back to "nothing"

Alcadiums
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alcadiums »

Is there a way to remove pets from breeding if I unlocked some I shouldnt be able to get?

MaximumEffort
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximumEffort »

is there a way to disable autofill in the console, trying to change class but class 4 just autofills itself to drop the classic hat item
if that's something cant be done, is there a command to make you basically re-do a quest?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

MaximumEffort wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:49 pm
is there a way to disable autofill in the console, trying to change class but class 4 just autofills itself to drop the classic hat item
if that's something cant be done, is there a command to make you basically re-do a quest?
try 'class 04'

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

MaximumEffort wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:49 pm
will fix this shortly but I have some real work to do atm :D

HooraPasteet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HooraPasteet »

would it be possible to change every items quantity in the chest/inv?

Rigary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rigary »

Rigary wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:08 pm
Hi, I've been messing around with gga CogMap, how do I change the values for example cog [0] a for the normal value or d for experience? Also is there some way to remove buggy cogs? I've changed the initial value of the cog [0] to a number instead of changing the value of a, so now my game won't load up at all. :&
Or if you can't remove bugged cogs just change the value of [0] back to "nothing"
Or would it maybe be possible to remove a cog completely?

ZesshiWesshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZesshiWesshi »

im not sure if this is the reason or not but i accidentally purchased way too many of the Zen cogs, is there a way i can remove them from my inventory? something keeps freezing my game every couple of seconds and it usually lasts 5+ seconds each time

IdlewithCKh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IdlewithCKh »

Hello Guys, i have a problem, i did some changes on the inventory and idk i cant log in into my voidwalker anymore
its a blackscreen and on the stats like:

str: NaN
agi: NaN
wiz: NaN
luk: NaN

what can i do to clear this problem?

[Link]

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

Reminder to all the new folk posting here, Valley and those that keep this injector alive are doing it for free, a simple thanks / appreciation message once in awhile goes a long ways. ^^ as always Valley thanks for your continued work on this project.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Sad. Nobody can be bothered to make a list of useful chng commands. And my dumbass cant seem to figure out chromedebug.

Rigary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rigary »

Rigary wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:08 pm
I am really thankful for all the people of this thread have done. I do fear I have messed my account up for good tho and I'd really appreciate the help. :/