Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by luiscarlosbr1 »

newmagnus wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:05 am
Raider01 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:32 pm
newmagnus wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:26 pm
I give up. Been trying for 2 days, I'm too noob.

Used asar extension on 7zip to extract the app.asar file.
Put the edited Z.js into the disbuild/static/game folder.
Repacked it back into app.asar.

When I try to run the game with a modified app.asar the game doesn't open. Tried a lot of trial and error, but nothing works.
You don't need to repack the "app.asar" file

extract the "app.asar" file whit 7zip in a new folder called "app"
rename the orginal "app.asar" file to what ever you want
do your chances on the Z.js file and save
and start your game
Sadly I encounter the same problem. The game won't start if I modify the "app.asar" file.
how do i get the z.js and how do i edit it?

luiscarlosbr1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luiscarlosbr1 »

How do I get z.js?

tympanicblock61
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tympanicblock61 »

working on name spoof client side only tho
i have this so far i would need to replace all references of the old name with the new name but i cant find any other references

Code: Select all

function nameSpoof(name) {
    const bEngine = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine
    const oldName = bEngine.getGameAttribute("UserInfo")[0]
    var playerNames = bEngine.getGameAttribute("GetPlayersUsernames")
    bEngine.getGameAttribute("UserInfo")[0]=name
    for (var i=0; i<playerNames.length; i++) {
        if (playerNames[i] === oldName) {
            playerNames[i] = name
        }
    }
    bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerDATABASE").h[name]=bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerDATABASE").h[oldName]
    delete bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerDATABASE").h[oldName]
}
EDIT: nvm do not delete playerDatabase of your player it will wipe that player

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

tympanicblock61 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:52 pm
valleymon wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm

Following on from viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

New things added:

w4 mainframe
Enables mainframe bonuses without anyone in the lab. You can also set the value of those bonuses in many cases. take a look near the top of the file for mainframe in the cheatState variable if you wish to edit the values. For example you could set the cooking speed jewel bonus to 10 instead of the default max of 4.5.

w4 chipbonuses
Similar to the mainframe, this will apply the chip bonuses you describe to your characters. For now it's across all characters. Again values are customisable so you can eg set "move" to 60 rather than 30 and get a 60% movement speed buff.
Some bonuses only work with 1 or 0 (on or off). I tried to mark them in comments.

You can also change these on the fly with a command like w4 chipbonuses acc 100 (100% accuracy bonus).

enjoy
do i have permission to add the cheats you have made to my cheats that i will be adding to github, with credit of course?
Sure, I actually prefer you don't credit them.

I gave your injector and implementation etc a go. Everything seemed to work as it should, but I'm curious what your goal is?
They keybinds definitely seem like once they are fleshed out would work really nicely for the kind of "on demand" cheats you might want such as killall.
It may be a matter of personal preference, but I found clicking drop/spawn with custom html prompts a lot more fiddly than just alt+tab to a cli prompt with autocomplete to do what I wanted to do then gets out the way.

d062504
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d062504 »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:48 pm
ThePatron wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:54 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:24 am

Not 100% sure it will work but you can try
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[58]=10
Thank you very much for your reply, it did work!, btw i want to figure where you got the value of the array? the '"58" number, i bought many things in the GemShop past the limit value and bricked my game, now it loads reeeaaaaally slow and freezes every few secs and the freezes lasts very long lol. i think fixing the value from the purchases past the limit won't do anything but it's worth the try.
In Z.js (or with gga CustomLists MTXinfo) you can see the shop purchases available. No doubt you've seen this if you've messed with the cost/caps.
The value in property indexed 4 for each purchase is the identifier.
Hey, I had the same problem, but" chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[55]=6 " didn't work, can you help me please,thanks

primedew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by primedew »

can the water droplets and talent be edited with the engine? I can't seem to find the correct value for droplet and talent points returning no result

tympanicblock61
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tympanicblock61 »

primedew wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 pm
can the water droplets and talent be edited with the engine? I can't seem to find the correct value for droplet and talent points returning no result
why would you need talent points when you can just edit the talent level itself and talent max level

Zabrac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zabrac »

Is it possible to unlock the Auto Loot feature via a cheat or is does it being a real money transaction affect the ability to be unlocked?

primedew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by primedew »

tympanicblock61 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:22 pm
primedew wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 pm
why would you need talent points when you can just edit the talent level itself and talent max level
because I am not sure which parts to modify and how

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

d062504 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:19 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:48 pm
ThePatron wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:54 am

Thank you very much for your reply, it did work!, btw i want to figure where you got the value of the array? the '"58" number, i bought many things in the GemShop past the limit value and bricked my game, now it loads reeeaaaaally slow and freezes every few secs and the freezes lasts very long lol. i think fixing the value from the purchases past the limit won't do anything but it's worth the try.
In Z.js (or with gga CustomLists MTXinfo) you can see the shop purchases available. No doubt you've seen this if you've messed with the cost/caps.
The value in property indexed 4 for each purchase is the identifier.
Hey, I had the same problem, but" chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[55]=6 " didn't work, can you help me please,thanks

I've not touched this game in ages.

My hint is, study the code a little. Write something that can either dump the output of the array to your chat window or the help window (it's how I originally started)
you can then work out which part of the array is busted for you and make the changes needed.

Unimarobj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unimarobj »

Playing around with the tool some has been really helpful, esp. using a burner to get a feel for what's possible. I haven't been shadow banned or bricked on my alt yet, but I am curious what the limits are that folks have found?

The original tool poster mentioned in viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that using the drop command should be entirely safe unless you do something ridiculous (like dropping tutorial-only items). Has anyone had success with dropping gemshop items and avoiding a ban? Or just dropping the "gem" item?

I've done this on my alt to see if it does lead to a ban, but that also can take time so I figure asking folks here might be quicker on the intel. TIA :)

MohAlnoaimi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MohAlnoaimi »

please can someone help me to edit the z.js file for post office rewards for example to get 100 boxes each completion

Avexo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Avexo »

Hey is anyone know spice value yet? In CE if possible (web)
Idleon steam too heavy on my potatoes pc

ToxicEnergy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ToxicEnergy »

does anyone have an updatet Item list???

gencer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gencer »

Unimarobj wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:11 pm
Playing around with the tool some has been really helpful, esp. using a burner to get a feel for what's possible. I haven't been shadow banned or bricked on my alt yet, but I am curious what the limits are that folks have found?

The original tool poster mentioned in viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that using the drop command should be entirely safe unless you do something ridiculous (like dropping tutorial-only items). Has anyone had success with dropping gemshop items and avoiding a ban? Or just dropping the "gem" item?

I've done this on my alt to see if it does lead to a ban, but that also can take time so I figure asking folks here might be quicker on the intel. TIA :)
It's pretty safe if you use common sense. Look at the leaderboards, stay below the top 10 players. Look at some of the legit non-hacker profiles and copy their levels for things like stamps, alchemy bubbles, etc.

Don't boost yourself above what's humanly possible, don't create items that aren't in game.

Drop command is safe, even when dropping quantities in the billions. Don't drop gemshop items, just use the "wide mtx" command to nullify their cost and buy them for 0 gems.

Check your shadowban status often with an alt account. If you DO find yourself shadowbanned, try to go back and undo whatever triggered it, and most times you're back in the clear.