Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

zept0r wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:45 pm
So on my account i did something and I dont know what it caused, but all quests where like automaticly done i just needed to click the npcs several times.
Im now wondering what caused it just to know what i did.
Any1 got an idea what command would have caused that?
wide quest

Candy07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Candy07 »

Can some one help me with construction speed Q-Q ?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Candy07 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:40 pm
Can some one help me with construction speed Q-Q ?
Creater0822 implement the 'w3 buildspd' cheat that finishes buildings for you immediately

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

Been finding that I have to check if the injector's working in the first place by typing "cheats", and I mostly get "undefined" and have to close/restart a few times. "nullify wide" also almost never works once it does boot up. Is this a common issue? Am I messing something up?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Latest version
[Link]

All versions are pushed to and listed at [Link]

1. To install/update: Unzip all files into your idleon directory.
  2. Make a copy/rename config.custom.example.js to config.custom.js (So that when you update, it doesn't get overwritten)
  3. Customise any startup cheats/cheat configurations to your preference in config.custom.js

I added quite a lot now over many posts, so to summarise:
Firstly credits - this is based on the good work done here: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

General improvements
A find as you type interface in the terminal makes finding and executing the cheats you want easier.
Customisable startup cheats.
Cheats can now also take configuration, including often as functions, so you can manipulate the original value rather than just use a single preset value.
Configurable cheats can also be changed on the fly by passing the configuration in the terminal eg `w5 sailing MaxChests t => 50` or `w5 sailing MaxChests t => t*2` will set your chest limit to 50, or 2x your regular number.
Directly launch a chrome degug console for the running game to explore and edit almost any game value.
Under the hood the cheat registration process is simplified and standardised.
Lots of performance optimisations to reduce lag, in turn increasing loot/xp for active play

Existing commands:
viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940

Commands added :

**'damagemultiplier x': 'multiplies damage done by x'
changed to multiply damage x
**'efficiencymultiplier x': 'multiplies efficiency for all skills by x'
changed to multiply efficiency x
**'afkmultiplier x': 'multiplies afk gains by x'
changed to multiply afk x
multiply drop x: multiplies drop rate by x
multiply printer x: multiply hourly print sample, overrides god/lab bonuses
w1 companion: enable companions - configure the companions in config (see update below)
'w3 globalshrines': 'shrines work and gain xp everywhere'
'w3 worshipspeed': 'charge worship fast'
'w3 freeworship': 'worship cost is 0 for all totems'
'w3 freebuildings': 'o material costs for buildings'
'w4 battleslots': 'all 6 battle slots'
'w4 eggcap': 'all egg slots'
'w4 fenceyard': 'all fenceyard slots'
'w4 petchance': '100% new pet chance'
'w4 genes': '0 gene upgrades'
'w4 fasteggs': 'fast incubation'
w4 fastforaging : collect spices fast
w4 spiceclaim: unlimited spice claims
'w4 petupgrades': 'free pet upgrades'
'w4 petrng': 'max strength pets (for level and egg, with a tiny bit of randomness)'
w4 superpets: tough little fighters
'w4 labpx': 'long lab connections'
'w4 instameals': 'speedy meal cooking'
'w4 instarecipes': 'speedy recipe research'
'w4 luckychef': 'new recipe guarantee'
'w4 freekitchens': 'free kitchens and upgrades'
'w4 freeplates': 'free dinner plate upgrades'
'**w4 candy': 'candy use everwhere
changed to wide candy since w5 came out
w4 arena: unlimited arena entries
w4 mainframe: Enable (and customise) mainframe bonuses without needing anyone in the lab
w4 chipbonuses: Configure as many chip bonuses for your characters as you like
w4 meals: set meal bonuses
w4 sigilspeed: sets to 500 instead of 1
wipe overpurchases: if you did accidentally overbuy something and the game won't load, run this on the character selection screen to fix things
w5 sailing: set values in cheatConfig at top of file: see below
w5 divinity: set values in cheatConfig at top of file: see below
w5 gaming: set values in cheatConfig at top of file: see below
w5 collider: set values in cheatConfig at top of file: see below
chromedebug: Opens the game in a chrome debug window with access to all variables (see below)
nomore x: This item will no longer drop (think spore tees, headbands, give up on life pants, inv bag g etc). Supports regex.
unlock presets: Allows changing of skill presets on any map, not just town
unlock divinitypearl: divinity pearls work above lvl50
unlock rifts: opens rift portals immediately
unlock islands: unlocks all islands
wide perfectobols: perfectly rolled obols, even when character switching, rerolls family and inventory obols to be optimal for the new class before afk gains are collected
wide autoloot: enable autoloot for your account. Default config is to loot to chest and hide the
wide gembuylimit x: sets the max number of purchasable items to x in the gemshop. Be careful not to overbuy things that might make the game upset, like build slots, golden hammer, fenceyard space etc.
wide plunderous: 100% plunderous spawn rate (if buff active)
wide eventitems: unlimited event item drops
talent x: set talent bonus effect
godlike intervention: immediate divine intervention respawn
godlike respawn: immediate monster respawn
godlike poison: bubo poison takes immediate effect
jackpot: trigger an arcade jackpot
wipe cogs:
w2 boss: keep cycling through characters on the weekly boss
w3 instantdreams: Dream bar fills instantly

Updated 17/10/2022:
New things added:

w4 mainframe
Enables mainframe bonuses without anyone in the lab. You can also set the value of those bonuses in many cases. take a look near the top of the file for mainframe in the cheatState variable if you wish to edit the values. For example you could set the cooking speed jewel bonus to 10 instead of the default max of 4.5.

w4 chipbonuses
Similar to the mainframe, this will apply the chip bonuses you describe to your characters. For now it's across all characters. Again values are customisable so you can eg set "move" to 60 rather than 30 and get a 60% movement speed buff.
Some bonuses only work with 1 or 0 (on or off). I tried to mark them in comments.

You can also change these on the fly with a command like w4 chipbonuses acc 100 (100% accuracy bonus).

Updated 04/10/2022:
Fixed w3 trapping as it didn't seem to be working. Traps take 1s to complete.
w3 buildcogs was actually just setting the build speed very high on all characters, so it has been changed to w3 buildspd (ie what it really does). I might look at adding back in a command just for cogs at some point.
w3 saltcost and w3 matcost were broken. They have been combined to w3 freebuildings

Updated 07/10/2022:
added w4 arena for unlimited arena entries (use command 'daily' if you've already used your entry for the day)

Updated 30/12/2022
Fixed candies in lab and cooking after w5 update. This was annoying and the fix is ugly but it works. w5 cheats coming soon!

Update 30//12/2022
Previous cheats were increasing gem shop item limits to 15 to allow extra purchases but this also allowed people to brick their accounts by overpurchasing items the game got grumpy about..
If that happened to you you can run wipe overpurchases on the character load screen and it should fix it.
You can now manually increase the purchase cap temporarily if you want to buy lots of a limited number item eg sailing chests, skilling keychains etc by using eg wide gembuylimit 30 to increase the cap to 30. wide gembuylimit 0 will reset back to normal

Update 30//12/2022
Added basic w5 cheats. If you look near the top of the file around line 102, you will see the values that are set as so:

Code: Select all

w5: {
        sailing: {
            enable: false,
            IslandDistance: t => t / 2, // islands 50% closer
            MaxChests: t => 1000, // pile holds 1000 chests
            RareTreasureChance: t => t * 5, // 5x chance for rare treasure
            Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 3, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 40m
            BoatUpgCostType: t => t, // loot type for upgrade
            BoatUpgCostQty: t => t, // loot amount for upgrade, t => 0 for free upgrades
            boatValue: t => t * 2, // 2x boat loot
            BoatSpeed: t => t * 2, // 2x boat speed
            CloudDiscoverBonus: t => t * 2, // 2x cloud discover bonus
            ArtifactChance: t => t * 5, // 5x artifact discover bonus
            AncientChances: t => t * 5, // 5x ancient chance
            NewCaptBoatSlot: t => 0, // free boat and captain slots
            BuyCaptainCost: t => 0, // free captains
            ArtifactBonus: t => t // bonus from the artifact, needs investigation as to what can be done here!
        },
        gaming: {
            FertilizerUpgCosts: t => 0,
            SproutCapacity: t => Math.max(22, t + 2),
            MutateUpgCosts: t => 0,
            LogBookBitBonus: t => Math.max(20, t * 2),
            GamingExpPCT: t => t,
            NewMutantChanceDEC: t => t * 5, // new mutant chance multiplied by 5
            SproutGrowthCHANCEperMUT: t => t, // could be a bit fiddly
            SproutGrowthTime: t => t / 5, // sprouts grow 5x faster
            SaveSprinkler: t => t, // Don't use water when using the sprinkler. 1 is a guarantee
            ImportItemCOST: t => 0, // import item upgrades are free
            AcornShopCost: t => 0, //acorn shop upgrades are free
            BoxCost: t => 0 //new boxes are free
        },
        divinity: {
            StyleLvReq: t => 0, // allow all meditation styles from lvl 0
            DivPerHr: t => t * 3, // base div per hr
            DivPerHr_EXP: t => t * 2, // base xp per hr
            BlesssBonus: t => t * 2, // god blessing bonus
            Bonus_MAJOR: t => t, // link bonus, manipulating this tbd
            Bonus_Minor: t => t, // passive bonus, manipulating this tbd
            OfferingCost: t => 0, // free offerings
            OfferingOdds: t => 1, //offerings always work
        },
        collider: {
		AtomsUnlocked: t => t, // max 10
		AtomCost: t => 0, // atom collider upgrades are free,
		AtomBonuses: t => t, // atom bonus amount. Unclear how this works yet, assume t => t * 2 would be 2x regular bonus
		AtomBubbleUpgCost: t => 0, // atom bubble upgrades are free,
		AtomThreshold: t => t // unsure what this does
	},
    },
w5 sailing, w5 gaming, w5 divinity and w5 collider will enable the respective cheats.
They work by transforming the original value generated by the game, here called 't' to the thing to the right of the =>. Feel free to edit these. You can put an expression involving t (such as t * 2, or t / 2), or replace it with a static value, such as 1 or 0.

For exmple:
BoatUpgCostQty: t => 0,
Regardless of the original cost to make a boat upgrade, it will now always be 0

BoatSpeed: t => t * 2,
Whatever your original boat speed was, it will now be doubled. If you change to t * 3 it will be tripled, t + 1000 and it will have 1000 added to it.

ArtifactBonus: t => t
This is going to leave the artifact finding bonus exactly as it was. I haven't yet had a chance to experiment, but assume it could be possible to eg increase the bonus provided by an artifact.

This was very rough and ready, im sure it can be refined but it's long past bedtime.

Update 05/01/2023:
I uploaded a new version of InjectCheatsF5. You need to download from the link to get these changes. Main ones are:
  • Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug (see below for explanation)
  • Aims to be more future proof by offloading more functionality to cheats.js so hopefully InjectCheats itself doesn't need updating.
  • Autocomplete choices are defined in getAutoCompleteSuggestions() in cheats.js. Add your own if you like.
  • Ability to apply changes (eg regex replace etc) to z.js before the game loads. Could be useful for some things going forward. The zjs code is passed to the function inside

function getZJSManipulator() {
    	return function (zjs) {
    		// I'm putting this here in case it's helpful to manipulate z.js directly.
    		// Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
    		// InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
    		return zjs;
    	}.toString();
    }
  • Cleaned up the way the cheat code is attached to the game to make better use of existing page events. This ensures smooth initialisation of cheats on game load and makes sure they aren't initialised more than once (which isn't a disaster, but causes some slightly unpredictable behaviour).
  • w4 sigilspeed
  • w4 fastforaging
Update 13/01/2023
Added w5 collider cheats

Update 22/01/2023
Added
nomore x: This item will no longer drop (think spore tees, headbands, give up on life pants, inv bag g etc)
unlock presets: Allows changing of skill presets on any map, not just town

Update 26/01/2023
Added easy config for cheats to run on startup

Update 29/01/2023
Added unlock divinitypearl
Allows use of divinity pearls above lvl50

Update 31/01/2023
Always allow unlinking from gods in divinity
nomore updated to optionally accept regex. Some useful regex that cut out all the useless stuff when crystal farming added. Reduces lag a lot. Mostly lategame focused where you have most basic things you need from drops

Update 04/02/2023
w4 spiceclaim - unlimited spice claims per day
wide perfectobols - rolls all your obols perfect for each character, and will roll the family and inventory obols when you change, so the best stats apply. Applies 2 modifiers, prioritised as:
Misc % stat
If hex or sparkle skilling, +1 skilling power
+X primary stat where X is 1-6 based on rank from bronze to hyper
+X luk, or if luk is primary, then agi
godlike intervention - divine knight seemed a bit weak :), so made his intervention ability instantly respawn mobs rather than waiting a couple of seconds.

This was also a total rewrite of the cheat registration mechanism so that the cheats better document themselves within the tool rather than having to search on this thread, as well as keeping the code a lot cleaner. They all now have a description in brackets of that they do, which is also searched with the find as you type, to make it easier to just start typing and probably find what you need.
It may have caused problems, I haven't tested every cheat, but a good number and they seem fine. Old version of cheas.js is left just in case, but any issues let me know and i will fix.

Update 09/02/2023

Another fairly major revision to put the individual specific configuration in 1 place at the start of the file, make more things configurable and consolidate towards a consistent code style and make adding new cheats faster and easier going forward.
You can add/remove startupCheats as in the orevious version
A new cheatConfig has been added just beneath.
Before, cheat states and cheat configuration were getting mixed up so I've separated the two

damagemultiplier, efficiencymultiplier, afkmultiplier have been replaced with:
multiply damage
multiply efficiency
multiply afk
multiply drop <- NEW for drop rate
multiply printer x: multiplies print sample, overrides god/lab bonus <- NEW

w4 candy has been replaced with wide candy, now that it's not a w4 cheat
wide autoloot: Loot doesn't drop, it just goes straight into your chest/inventory, configured in cheatConfig.wide.autoloot.tochest.

w4 meals: customise the various bonuses provided by your dinner plates

talent: customise the bonus given by a talent (ie the number that changes as you increase level).
Currently I have only put in 168 - orb
Customise the behaviour in cheatConfig. By default it doubles the time which is super strong.
You can easily add others, its just 2 lines:
eg gilded sword:

cheatConfig = {
	talent: {
		168: t => t* 2, //orb
		6: t => 300 // 300% damage bonus from gilded sword <- Add this line (6 is the talent id for gilded sword
	},
}

registerCheats({
	name: 'talent',
	subcheats: [
		{ name: '168', message: 'orb of remembrance', configurable: true },
		{ name: '6', message: 'gilded sword', configurable: true }, <- and add this line
	],
});
That's it, the rest is done for you. It will be added to the autocomplete as 'talent 6 (gilded sword)' and will toggle on and off like the rest, and you can find it just by typing tal gil, Enter

Fixed a load of little bugs in the last iteration. Think that's everything

Update 10/02/2023
Update for v1.75 as Z.js changed to N.js. Download the new zip file above and be sure to copy InjectCheatsF5.exe, config.json and cheats.js from it into your idleon folder.
The game file changed quite a bit, but the basic structure is the same and things still seem to work. Probably a new Stencyl version?

Added wide plunderous

Update 12/02/2023
Fixed autoloot tochest when it overflows your inventory.
Updated drop not to deposit to chest

Update 13/02/2023
Fixed w4 arena
Fixed candy in cooking and lab
Added config to show item pickup notifications when autoloot is on.
Address memory leak causing slowdown after long play without changing map
Fixed w4 and nullify

Update 14/02/2023
Added wide eventitems for unlimited event item drops

Update 21/02/2023
Posting this quickly before bed, so leaving the old version too in case there are issues, but its working lovely for me.
Fixed typo causing wipe cheats not to be registered
Unban is now a config option that's enabled by default.
Coins are now also looted to chest if that option is selected.
Fix superpet block chance
Removed w1 statue and w3 shrinehr cheats (added before I started working on this) as they essentially just broke your account.
Performace was really suffering, so many optimisations were made there. The only real concession is removing godlike HP and godlike MP. If they are really needed I can always reimplement in a more performant way. Gameplay is now buttery smooth.

Update 25/02/2023
Fixed wide candy after update
I can't reproduce the character not loading bug, my game works ok. My best guess is it has something to do with the playerLoad handler, so have added a try/catch to maybe avoid issues if there are any. Let me know if it helps.
Checked other wide cheats, they seem to be working

Update 04/03/2023
Split out a config.custom.js to allow for personal configuration of the tool, including startup cheats and all cheat configuration overrides. This gets merged over the top of config.js. If you previously customised cheats.js, you should copy those customisations into the new config.custom.js.
Moved from anonfiles to own host: valmon.hopto.org
Added github build action to publish new versions there as I create them. No more pastebin. Just download the new zip and overwrite all files when updating. I'll probably add a mechanism to check for updates and notify if there are any soon.
Fixed some cheats that relied on CList variable such as godlike card
Lots more performance enhancements. Proxy get trap seems very slow (much slower than apply), so those have been rewritten to use Object.defineProperty

Update 11/03/2023
Fix wide quest
Added godlike respawn (this is pretty OP). You can configure the respawn time if you like
Added godlike poison - bubo poison ticks immediately (there seems to be another delay between poisoning and death, looking into that)

Update 17/04/2023
Added shockwave and tenteyecle talents

Update 03/05/2023
Fixed some odd behaviour with multiply printer
Added unlock rifts to auto-unlock each available rift
Autoloot now autoloots cards, since that's a thing again...

Uodate 05/06/2023
OK, it's very rough around the edges, but Snail cheats are added
You can configure this in your config.custom.js

w5: {
		gaming: {
			SnailStuff: (t, args) => {
				return {
					0: t => 1, // upgrade chance
					1: t => 0, // reset chance
					2: t => t  // bit multiplier
				}[args[1]](t)
			},
			SnailMail: false,
		},
        }
It's a bit more complicated than normal, but essentially
t => 1 gives 100% upgrade chance
t => 0 gives 0% downgrade chance
t => t gives the normal bit multiplier for your snail level

Setting the SnailMail option to a number instead of false will mean you always have that many snail mails available (and they won't be spent). Set to 3+ and you're golden

Update 18/06/2023

Added companion cheats:

w1 companion

You can choose which companions you have unlocked, and which one you have following you. This is configurable in config.custom.js:

w1: {
		companion: {
			companions: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10], // Set the companions you have unlocked (0=doot, down to 10=frog)
			current: "0", //current companion - doot
		},
	},
Update 08/07/2023
Added jackpot which triggers an instant arcade jackpot, just for fun :)

Update 08/07/2023
Added unlock islands
Added minigame poing
Fixed an autoloot edge case that would crash when you had no free inventory slots

Update 04/11/2023

Has been a while, but to be honest most new features haven't really needed cheats, or are really simple to edit in chrome.
Anyway, the achievement thing pretty much just made this unusable so that needed addressing. It's notifying steam of an achievement? I think it's related to killing crystals but not 100% sure. Anyway, replacing that function with a function that does nothing sorts it out.

Added
w2 boss: just keep cycling through characters til you kill him
w3 instantdreams: Dream bar fills instantly.
wipe cogs: removes all cogs that aren't on your cog board (I found it really tedious trashing them all the time)

Using chrome to cheat
Lastly, there's a million things you may want to fiddle with using gga/chng. That's all fine, but I want to share this alternative as it's a fair bit more user friendly, lets you explore much more freely and you are much less likely to misedit a value and break your account than using chng:
Just run the command

chromedebug

A new window will pop up, showing your idleon game. To the right you will see the chrome developer tools. Make sure you are in the "Console" tab.
Type

bEngine.gameAttributes.h

into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
0: appearance/hat (or -1 for unpurchased)
1: First bonus type
2: Second bonus type
3: level
4: progress to next level
5: first boost base value (multiplies with level to give actual boost)
6: second boost base value

[Link]

Good luck
Last edited by valleymon on Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:20 pm, edited 121 times in total.

Candy07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Candy07 »

it said " not valid option " it the same as w3 buildspd but another than w4 stuff, w3 buildspd and bubble, thing work fine.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Candy07 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:30 pm
it said " not valid option " it the same as w3 buildspd but another than w4 stuff, w3 buildspd and bubble, thing work fine.
my bad, its w3 instabuild

azmma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azmma »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm

There you go.

I added quite a lot now over many posts, so to summarise for those who haven't followed:

Basic instructions to get up as well as original credits etc are here: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

This is an update to cheats.js that adds a load of new commands, mostly w4 stuff that was not implemented.
Commands added are:
'damagemultiplier x': 'multiplies damage done by x'
'efficiencymultiplier x': 'multiplies efficiency for all skills by x'
'afkmultiplier x': 'multiplies afk gains by x'
w3 freeworship': 'worship cost is 0 for all totems'
'w4 petrng': 'max strength pets (for level and egg, with a tiny bit of randomness)'
'w4 candy': 'candy use in space'
'w4 labchips': 'give 20 of all lab chips'
Thank you and everyone who contributed in every step of the way so far

tpets
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tpets »

KanaryKrusade wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:24 pm
Been finding that I have to check if the injector's working in the first place by typing "cheats", and I mostly get "undefined" and have to close/restart a few times. "nullify wide" also almost never works once it does boot up. Is this a common issue? Am I messing something up?
Happend with me few times when I close/open game too fast.
Now i make few seconds pauses.

I don't know why, may be steam tries to call cloud saving, and use needed for injection files.

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

valleymon wrote:
Sk1vvy wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:24 am
valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:42 pm

fixed w4 luckychef
added w4 candy (note you have to move map once before it kicks in)
added w4 freeplates
added w4 petrng
Hi, thanks for your work, now i can get rid of chng function for some time :)
Can i ask you to add shrines to working on all maps and getting xp? I've always changing Z.js for it and a bit tired :)

There you go.

I added quite a lot now over many posts, so to summarise for those who haven't followed:

Basic instructions to get up as well as original credits etc are here: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

This is an update to cheats.js that adds a load of new commands, mostly w4 stuff that was not implemented.
Commands added are:
Hi, I'm new with this, how can I add these features?

zept0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zept0r »

is there a way to speed up gettin thru w4 stages since candy is not working there?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

zept0r wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:53 am
is there a way to speed up gettin thru w4 stages since candy is not working there?
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

w4 candy

zept0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zept0r »

but when I try to use one, I still get no candy in space (did move map and still) :cry:
ok got it to work kinda weirdly: i activated it while on char selection screen and then went in and it worked :shock:

bluebleedjrc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluebleedjrc »

valleymon wrote:
Sk1vvy wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:24 am
valleymon wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:42 pm

fixed w4 luckychef
added w4 candy (note you have to move map once before it kicks in)
added w4 freeplates
added w4 petrng
Hi, thanks for your work, now i can get rid of chng function for some time :)
Can i ask you to add shrines to working on all maps and getting xp? I've always changing Z.js for it and a bit tired :)

There you go.

Commands added are:
Your code keeps giving this error no matter what I do:
Error: TypeError: Cannot create proxy with a non-object as target or handler
at Object.setupW3StuffProxy (<anonymous>:663:19)
at Object.setup (<anonymous>:154:20)
at Object.cheat (<anonymous>:132:25)
at window.executeCheat (<anonymous>:4:18)
at <anonymous>:1:1
From what i can tell 663,154,132,4,1 are lines and 19,20,25,18 is amount of text before the error. May be wrong

bluebleedjrc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluebleedjrc »

Your commands are the only ones that won't work everything else works after it shows the error