Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by FFD »

Code: Select all

"Spaghetti 90 4 +{%_Breeding_EXP Your_mom_made_this._It's_her_spaghetti. BrExp".split(
Looking for a way to get Breeding Xp i came across this code. Changing the "4" (next to the +) to 400 i was able to get 1 breeding level per Egg.

Then i wanted to try the recipes.

"Pie 40 5 +{%_New_Recipe_Cooking_Speed Cartoon_characters_with_a_fear_of_levitation_HATE_the_smell_of_this! Rcook".split(
Changing the 5 to 500 lets me get new recipes super fast. Like 10 Ladels maxed the chances to almost with 100% cooking 4 spices.

Beware if you have stacked other multiplayers, i first wrote 4000 and my Breeding xp whent to 24000%. So start small and increase if needed. Just found this, dont know if it will flagg for shadowban or not.

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Can Z.js be edited on the web version of the game? if so, how and what diferences should I take into account when comparing it to steam editing?

freaklessly1231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by freaklessly1231 »

My alchemy got messed up because of nullify, P2W liquid upgrades are "LV NULL" so game crashes on mobile and by trying to fix it with "setalch vials 0" I unlocked vials that don't exist yet. Anybody had a solution to this?

SOLVED
"chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("CauldronP2W")[1]=[50,45,50,45,50,45,-1,-1,-1]"
If you want to set your own values it goes from left to right so 50and 45 represent p2w upgrades on first liquid cauldron.

apollo12345784
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by apollo12345784 »

Hello guys, so after dropped way too much dungeon credits (blue ones) my lvl was bugged and got bring back to lv 1, i saw some other post where people asked for a fix or something and i didn't see any answer, after a bit of tries by myself on a second account i got the right line of code through the InjectCheatsF3

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[x]

so, you have to use the command "chng" so becareful a bit and don't forget any point or caps, type it the exact same way than here.
OptionsListAccount71 is the quantity of dungeon credit you have in your account. And to set the amount you want type the command below where "x" is the amount of dungeon credits.

Just to be clear as mush as possible
If i type "chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[4]" in the InjectCheatsF3 i will change the current amount of dungeon credits by 4. So if your current amount is 1b and got bring back to lv 1, with this line of code you will be lv 2 with 4 dungeon credits.
And the funny things is that this dont reset your amount of dungeon credits (blue). So you can drop 10b of those dungeon credits and type this command to get back to lv 30 or 40 or 50, it's up to you.

I hope this will help and sorry if someone has already given the answer, sorry for my english this is not my native language, have a good day :)

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

kakiloe wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:37 am
ImDrgoN wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:08 pm
kakiloe wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:21 am

how to add new card??
Is this still working ? i mean for gems and smith ? sound old tbh
suprisingly it is
iam still use it for smith, post, quickref, stamp
but dont use all menu in alchemy cause it will make your game wont load
for me make card stronger its eneogh it wont ruin your play :D
but its card database is old so itry to add it but it wont do anything
well the cards still work but i was unable to find/add more to the cheating( Edit: not working anymore? idk why)
Last edited by bugmenot123 on Wed May 18, 2022 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brotherbladezed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brotherbladezed »

How do you edit the values of cards?

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

Brotherbladezed wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:37 pm
How do you edit the values of cards?
in the exe press 3 enter and 3 enter and Y
a file name cardCheatSettings will be created
change the number based on the cards
a note if you increase str agi etc people will see it
Edit:No longer work as of update 1.561...got patched i guess...

NotAnyoneThatUKnow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotAnyoneThatUKnow »

I have no idea how to delete a post... sorry

grindlol920
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grindlol920 »

Diskence wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:42 pm
Yesterday I changed my Z file to give me extra Guild Points per task completed, and it worked. However today I see that completing tasks no longer gives me any GP...
I read some post at the beginning of this thread warning against messing with GP as it is Server-sided data, but, oh well, too late now...

Anyone has any experience on how to revert this (if possible)?

Note: I am not shadowbanned - confirmed by being able to look at my character through another account that is not shadowbanned.
Did you find a way to fix the issue? I can't get any GP either

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

It seems like Lava have fixed Prayers.

}),
            (Mc.PrayerInfo = function () {
              return [
                "Big_Brain_Time +{%_Class_EXP None._Even_curses_need_time_off_every_now_and_then. 30 250 1 100 10 0 50".split({

"Unending_Energy +{%_Class_and_Skill_EXP None._Even_curses_need_time_off_every_now_and_then. 25 10 1 600 51 0 50".split(
Useing a candy it still says "10 hours" and the amount of kills is the same on clean Z.js and my editet one when i use a 12 or higher candy.

"Antifun_Spirit +{%_Minigame_Reward_Multi None._Even_curses_need_time_off_every_now_and_then. 700 9 3 600 41 2 10".split(
Used up 9 "charges" or w/e you call it, the cost was still 9

What i can see, if we take the numbers from Unending Energy. 25 10 1 600 51 0 50"

+      -      Id    Cost.multiplayer      TDlvl to unlock     Which soul to use for upgrades       Max lvl
25    10       1             600                    51                       0 ( Forest Soul)         50
Changing the 10 to 20 or any numbers dosnt change anything.

Edit: Also ("OptionsListAccount")[34] seems broken. Cant get Quick ref to work

hotflamingdoge123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hotflamingdoge123 »

Does anyone know the Item ID for the Angel Wings special item?

Diskence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Diskence »

grindlol920 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 7:32 am
Diskence wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:42 pm
Yesterday I changed my Z file to give me extra Guild Points per task completed, and it worked. However today I see that completing tasks no longer gives me any GP...
I read some post at the beginning of this thread warning against messing with GP as it is Server-sided data, but, oh well, too late now...

Anyone has any experience on how to revert this (if possible)?

Note: I am not shadowbanned - confirmed by being able to look at my character through another account that is not shadowbanned.
Did you find a way to fix the issue? I can't get any GP either
Sadly not... I did revert the GPs back to their original values, but still it would not give me any points.

Interestingly though, I joined someone else's guild and my GP contribution is actually working. I am keeping GP at the original value this time, don't wanna risk a block in this situation too.

I'm thinking that perhaps the block is only on guilds of your own creation? I did not test it again with a guild of my own or other guilds after joining this one though, as it is already at a high level with the bonuses I wanted. You could try testing it if you have the time.

hotflamingdoge123 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:09 pm
Does anyone know the Item ID for the Angel Wings special item?
EquipmentCape0

BeenChilling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BeenChilling »

can somebody link me a tutorial or teach me how to set all these up?

monfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monfrix »

Diskence wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm
Sadly not... I did revert the GPs back to their original values, but still it would not give me any points.

Interestingly though, I joined someone else's guild and my GP contribution is actually working. I am keeping GP at the original value this time, don't wanna risk a block in this situation too.

I'm thinking that perhaps the block is only on guilds of your own creation? I did not test it again with a guild of my own or other guilds after joining this one though, as it is already at a high level with the bonuses I wanted. You could try testing it if you have the time.
There is a 1200 GP server-side limit (i don't remember for how long, probably for a week and then it resets)
You can earn and revert all you want, you still will be limited by it. You won't earn more than 1200/account

hotflamingdoge123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hotflamingdoge123 »

If I dont see players often around, does that mean i'm actually shadow banned? And if so, is there a way to revert this/fix this?