Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Devilisious »

pjy612 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 am
I see some one use this cheat to make money...
Is that right?
[Link]
This person uses cheat engine not file editing its pretty easy to tell

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

pjy612 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 am
I see some one use this cheat to make money...
Is that right?
[Link]
Damn... Seeing this makes me so sad. Hopefully nobody would buy that kind of stuff, but knowing the majority of humanity doesn't really get my hopes up :(

p5y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p5y »

Pjy say what you need and we can help you, FOR FREE

venomex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venomex »

Did anyone manage to issue the alchemy part?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

venomex wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 8:51 pm
Did anyone manage to issue the alchemy part?
Yes you can search for this to find it:

Code: Select all

AlchemyDescription = function ()
This function returns a 2D Array, where you have all sorts of Alchemy stuff inside very long strings, in which all the values are split by space (e.g. " ").

The first four elements of this array are respectively the Warrior, Archer, Mage and Luck cauldrons, as inside those arrays you'll find the strings related to those bubbles. Then the fifth element is the shop, and the sixth element are the vials of the various items.

So as an example I'll use the first Warrior bubble:

["ROID_RAGIN 1 0 add 0 OakTree Liquid1 Blank Blank +{_Total_STR._'Total'_here_means_that,_for_example,_a_+10%_STR_bonus_from_something_else_wouldn't_affect_this_bonus. 0 25 2 0 0 TotalSTR".split(" "), 
To my perspective, these are the parameters within the string (feel free to fill the "idk" and/or correct me):

"Name, idk1, idk2, idk3, idk4, mat1, mat2, mat3, mat4, desc, idk4, amount, amount, amount, amount, buff"
Well fair enough:
Parameter idk1 and idk2 are obviously values related to the specific bubble effect, but I couldn't really be bothered to comparing and defining which number does what. Then parameter idk3 is probably related to the increment of the bubble effect throughout the levels, I think.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Okay so I'll start this one off with a showoff:

Now here's how I did it:
I searched for ClassNames = function (), which returns a string containing all the class names:

"0 BEGINNER JOURNEYMAN MAESTRO VIRTUOSO INFINILYTE RAGE_BASICS WARRIOR BARBARIAN SQUIRE BLOOD_BERSERKER DEATH_BRINGER DIVINE_KNIGHT ROYAL_GUARDIAN FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER CALM_BASICS ARCHER BOWMAN HUNTER SIEGE_BREAKER MAYHEIM WIND_WALKER BEAST_MASTER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER SAVVY_BASICS MAGE WIZARD SHAMAN ELEMENTAL_SORCERER SPIRITUAL_MONK BUBONIC_CONJUROR ARCANE_CULTIST FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER MINING SMITHING CHOPPING FISHING ALCHEMY BUG_CATCHING TRAPPING CONSTRUCTION WORSHIP".split(" ")
So the 0 at the zero'th position is literally nothing, then comes BEGINNER at position one means that the class id equals 1, etc...
For the ease of reading I've already made a class list, so you can look up all the ids just from here:
ClassList.txt
(744 Bytes) Downloaded 216 times
Next up, scroll down a bit or search for ClassPromotionChoices = function (). As the name suggests, this function returns the choices of class promotions. The second element of this Array reads:

["7", "19", "31"],
These id's are indeed Warrior, Archer and Mage: And when you change these values, you're indeed changing the choice of classes you see when you get to the class promotion NPC in-game.

Now here is my question: Has anybody done experiments on how to bring this menu up, and/or done any theory crafting on where we should be injecting code to opening this class changing dialogue?

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 am
Now here is my question: Has anybody done experiments on how to bring this menu up, and/or done any theory crafting on where we should be injecting code to opening this class changing dialogue?
try looking at the specullus menu? might be a better option... i know there is also an item that lets you change spec... otherwise you'd have to wait till world 3 is out later this month/early next month

venomex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venomex »

Someone managed to edit the (Stamps) part?

solsagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solsagan »

hey,

someone has found how to change the % of the candy shop ?

so we can put a bigger chance to get the higher tier timecandys ?

venomex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venomex »

solsagan wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:48 pm
hey,

someone has found how to change the % of the candy shop ?

so we can put a bigger chance to get the higher tier timecandys ?
In the microtransaction line, locate the candy's teams

First look for:

MTXinfo = function()
Second look for the line corresponding to time candy, follow the line until the line of code below appears:

"Blank NAME_OF_ITEM DESCRIPTION_OF_ITEM GemCostNum 54 1 1 0"
Replace this line with this code, and you will have the 72hrs time candy:

"Timecandy6 JUST_ONE,_PLEASE Gives_you_a_single_72_Hour_Candy._Also,_you're_not_a_real_adventurer_in_Flapjack's_eyes._Sorry,_just_tellin'_ya_like_it_is! 0 50 100 100 0"

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

inkdrgn wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:24 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
try looking at the specullus menu? might be a better option... i know there is also an item that lets you change spec... otherwise you'd have to wait till world 3 is out later this month/early next month
Yeah thanks for the idea, I've indeed found the code for the class swapping item (hell it was pretty annoying to read), here's a screenshot of what I found:
Yeah so just to repeat myself, this code was insanely annoying to read, as the lines of code were still too long here, despite VS Code's beautifier.

But either way... I'm personally not much of a fan of how that if-condition was written, but since those three class trees fall under those values it does work as it's intended to. Then there's the second interesting part where we see an even or odd test to determine whether the class ID should be added or substracted by 1.

Either way, these two circled parts are indeed the sections you would technically edit, but I'm getting ahead of myself: I haven't actually started yet as I couldn't wait to post about it, so whether it'll succeed or fail has yet to be seen xD

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:35 pm
inkdrgn wrote:
Creater0822 wrote:
Yeah thanks for the idea, I've indeed found the code for the class swapping item (hell it was pretty annoying to read), here's a screenshot of what I found:
Yeah so just to repeat myself, this code was insanely annoying to read, as the lines of code were still too long here, despite VS Code's beautifier.

But either way... I'm personally not much of a fan of how that if-condition was written, but since those three class trees fall under those values it does work as it's intended to. Then there's the second interesting part where we see an even or odd test to determine whether the class ID should be added or substracted by 1.

Either way, these two circled parts are indeed the sections you would technically edit, but I'm getting ahead of myself: I haven't actually started yet as I couldn't wait to post about it, so whether it'll succeed or fail has yet to be seen xD
Can I ask you something what program to edit do u use cuz editing in notepad++ its horrible :<

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

So here's how the quests work:
First there's this function which returns a string of all the quest id's (named after the quest giving npc and the how many'th quest):

SceneNPCquestOrder = function ()
The very next function below returns a 2D Array, where each element contains an in-game quest name, the npc's name and two other parameters (not yet have an idea what those do):

SceneNPCquestInfo = function ()
The long string of quest id's is obviously paired with the Array by its Array position. So just as with the list of Class id's that I posted earlier, I've paired these into one quest list.
Quests.txt
(8.54 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
First comes the quest id, e.g. TP_Pete1, separated by a comma, followed by the Array [Roll_of_Anger, TP_Pete, 4, 2] containing the in-game quest name. Notice that the quest name's spaces are underscores e.g. this symbol _

Now comes the editing part:
If for example you'd like to edit the quest "Down The Mimic Hole!" by increasing the timer, then you could Ctrl+F for Down_The_Mimic_Hole! in my quest list and find the id Centurion1. Yeah alternatively you could've Wiki'd that this is the first quest given by the npc Centurion.

Finally, with this quest id you can now Ctrl+F the source code, searching for:

QuestName: "Centurion1"
And very close by you'd see this custom Array that looks understandable enough to edit:

CustomArray: [
	["Mimics_Defeated:", "21", "GreaterEqual", "0"],
	["Time_Remaining:", "1", "GreaterEqual", "69000"]],
More simpler quests such as "Centurion2" (which is right beneath Centurion1) will have quest requirements that look like this:

ItemTypeReq: ["DesertB1"],
ItemNumReq: [2500],

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:35 pm
inkdrgn wrote:
Creater0822 wrote:

If u haven't figured it out ur self here is the code ur looking for ;)

replace:

8 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") && 17 >= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass")
with:

0 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass")
This part of the code makes u able to use the swap token even as a beginner.

than replace:

for (0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") % 2 ? (A = b.engine, t = Math.round(b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") + 1)) : (A = b.engine, t = Math.round(b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") - 1))
with:

for (40 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") + 1 ? (A = b.engine, t = Math.round(1)) : (A = b.engine, t = Math.round(b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") + 1))
This part of the code makes u able to cycle through 39 classes and sets u back at 40 to beginner class.
This is to make sure u can't brick your game. going above 42 bricks your game and going below 1 bricks your game. this code makes it easy for anyone to just choose a class of their liking ;)

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

btw don't edit mobs respawn time you will get instant shadowban (probably other mobs stats will also put on you shadowban - don't tested)