Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Wrongsmaderight »

To specify, I am using the local files that steam directs me to. If this is wrong, my apologies in advance, it worked when I used Bepis to modify another game in the past, so I may be confusing that.

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

Folder path ends with "steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon"
And you don't move three folders, you move three files, cheats.js, InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json.
And then don't launch the game, just run InjectCheatsF3.exe

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Smaug wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:53 pm
Folder path ends with "steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon"
And you don't move three folders, you move three files, cheats.js, InjectCheatsF3.exe and config.json.
And then don't launch the game, just run InjectCheatsF3.exe
Yes sorry for calling them folders, I was moving the files. To the correct area as well it seems.
This is what I have done, the cheat injector just boots up a black box and closes really fast. I then take the files out of the steam folder when running the game as normal since a day has passed and all that jazz.

I will try running NodeJs's repair thing and then restarting my computer to see if this fixes things, but assuming this doesn't fix the problem, I would like it if someone could help me out.

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

This is written in the post at page 37:
Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
The tool shows a black prompt for 1-2 seconds and closes itself:
There are various reasons why your tool doesn't work, here are a few:
  1. Your Steam client isn't running
  2. You haven't installed NodeJS
  3. You have set some Node related system variables and forgot about it.
    I personally experienced this issue when forgetting about "NODE_OPTIONS"="--max-old-space-size=4096", which I had to fix an issue related to Jupyter Lab. And that ultimately led to my tool not working.
Made sure you met all these criteria?

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

I have steam running.
I have installed NodeJS
I have not touched it, save for to type in npm -g or or w/e that was, but it told me that for me to do that I would need another program, so I assume it did nothing of note to the NodeJS itself.
However, perhaps I have screwed up the NodeJS somehow, either by doing that or not having it properly install. Is there some way for me to check the NodeJS of what's going on in it? When I open it, it's basically a black box that's asking to run prompts. Nothing more than it saying welcome and telling me to type help for more information.

Thank you again for taking the time to help me on this, I'm really sorry if I'm appearing as annoying for not getting this.

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

Guys what is regex, and how do i make sure its enabled?

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Alright, I had uninstalled NodeJS and installed it again from another site, tried running stuff, I have opened up the game through the cheat injector f3 thing now. Hooray, I'm sorry that I had bothered you all so much about it. Now I don't know how to actually use it ;o;

I could try and find out what's up and I don't blame you for not wanting to help me considering my ineptitude so far, but I feel so tired from just trying to get it to run. How do I start utilizing this? Do I put code into the NodeJs to do things? I saw screen shots with people having an in game console command thing.

Again, terribly sorry for not understanding this without help.

Edit: I have figured out how to use it. Wish me luck as I try to not accidentally brick myself.
Last edited by Wrongsmaderight on Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Laspil wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:45 pm
A regular expression (regex) is a sequence of characters that specifies a search pattern in text.
In Notepad++

Smaug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smaug »

Wrongsmaderight wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:15 pm
Alright, I had uninstalled NodeJS and installed it again from another site, tried running stuff, I have opened up the game through the cheat injector f3 thing now. Hooray, I'm sorry that I had bothered you all so much about it. Now I don't know how to actually use it ;o;

I could try and find out what's up and I don't blame you for not wanting to help me considering my ineptitude so far, but I feel so tired from just trying to get it to run. How do I start utilizing this? Do I put code into the NodeJs to do things? I saw screen shots with people having an in game console command thing.

Again, terribly sorry for not understanding this without help.

Edit: I have figured out how to use it. Wish me luck as I try to not accidentally brick myself.
Glad it works for you now :)

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

tibasichelp wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:26 am
Laspil wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:45 pm
A regular expression (regex) is a sequence of characters that specifies a search pattern in text.
In Notepad++
Oh, thank you so much.

Bloxy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bloxy »

Umm did they patch the cheat. Because if i try to change the number of my materials it just crash...

whiteh2o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whiteh2o »

Hello all, I'm new here. I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed so much to this thread, and to this method of playing this amazing game. I wish I had the know how to help contribute, but alas I am a pleb. As such, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of what I'm looking for.
I would like to create an item with custom stats. Nothing broken op, but something obtainable in the game out of sheer luck. Basically to choose what upgrades an item gets, without having to fight with the RNG of the upgrade stones.

Wrongsmaderight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Bloxy wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:45 am
Umm did they patch the cheat. Because if i try to change the number of my materials it just crash...
How large a quantity are you trying to put in your chest? That may be the problem.

Muedi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Muedi »

Awesome post guys. Has been a massive help.

Will add something I haven't so far noticed in this post and that's the pet ability upgrade costs.

The upgrade costs are listed next to return ["No_Upgrade_Selected Filler PetDeadCell

Each one is listed like: "Genetic_Splicing Filler PetDeadCell 0 6 1.1 3 2.5 20 Unlocks_the_1st_Breeding_Multiplier,_Gene_Boosting._Genes_are_found_while_fighting_with_the_DNA_Splicer_tool_purchased_at_the_Town_Shop. -}%_Gene_Boost_Cost 4".split(" ")

The numbers you are interested in are the 2nd number and the 5th number after the PetDeadCell.
The second sets the DeadDNA cost per level and the 5th number sets the food cost per level.
Set both t0zero to nullify the upgrade costs.

Laspil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laspil »

Theres a post on page 29 on how to complete all of the quests by searching and replacing stuff, it dosent seem to work anymore can someone help me with that?