Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by JHroad »

mmm just noticed certain things are missing from "list item" (like ladles, candies, gems...). Anyone else having this issue or should I update?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

JHroad wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:26 am
mmm just noticed certain things are missing from "list item" (like ladles, candies, gems...). Anyone else having this issue or should I update?
Try to update

ztztzt39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ztztzt39 »

ztztzt39 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:42 am
Is there a way to unlock the secret tutorial quest in your quest log? When I looked into the quest list, (nor is there a command to add it)
Is it impossible or not worth it?

Edit: sorry, I thought I posted a few days ago, didn't remember it was this near.

neobex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neobex »

I can't seem to get onto the new site Valley has,
Whenever I got to: [Link]
I get this error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Anyone know why?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Sorry all, its a no-ip hostname, they have an annoying policy where you need to confirm it between 24 and 30 days of registering it, or they expire it. It's back up now.

Overall it's still better than a spammy free host and it's nice to be able to have github build and upload new versions there automatically :)

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

MrVISKman wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:59 pm
Is there any way to drop Keychains with rolls?
The rolls are added to the keychains by the game when they're purchased or drop in dungeons. The drop command doesn't do that. You can add them after though by using chromedebug.

The properties for your equipped keychains are in bEngine.gameAttributes.h.EquipmentMap[0][9].h and bEngine.gameAttributes.h.EquipmentMap[0][11].h like

{
"UQ1txt": "%_DROP_CHANCE",
"UQ2txt": "%_DROP_CHANCE",
"UQ1val": 15,
"UQ2val": 10
}

That being the drop chance keychain that was in the gem store with 15% and 10%. Set those values, or copy them from another keychain to get what you want

stranzky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stranzky »

How to get new artifact on sailing? enabling w5 sailing give notification ancient artifact but for first island (despite the chest say its from island 5 or whatever).

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

stranzky wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:16 am
How to get new artifact on sailing? enabling w5 sailing give notification ancient artifact but for first island (despite the chest say its from island 5 or whatever).
to just get them all you can open chromedebug and enter into the console:

bEngine.gameAttributes.h.Sailing[3].forEach((v, k) => {if (k > 0) bEngine.gameAttributes.h.Sailing[3][k]=2})

Dragonited
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragonited »

Hi i have problem understanding how to get this cheats working. I have been using CE for gems and items but i would like to try this other thing to try like changing items in the shop and stuff but cant seem to get injectcheats to work hoping from page to page is so confusing so i dont realy know what should i download and where to exactly put files just general idleon map or in the app.asar folders. So if can someone explain me step by step what do and what exactly i need to download and setup for this to work. Thank you

fatesealer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatesealer »

Hi! I'm quite new to this cheat and I am having a hard time trying to figure out what's going on. It's always stuck at step 1! I have tried from spamming launch it again and again in hoping that it works, including making the changes in the main.js as suggested by smaug but to no avail. Any help here would really be appreciated. Thank you!

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

I think i had to run it as admin for the first time

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

on another note, any1 knows where to edit the amount of lab chips you have?

I guess you could somehow edit that

adding to this, edditing dungeon credits? (i know you can drop, but can you subtract how much you have)

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

fatesealer wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:08 am
Hi! I'm quite new to this cheat and I am having a hard time trying to figure out what's going on. It's always stuck at step 1! I have tried from spamming launch it again and again in hoping that it works, including making the changes in the main.js as suggested by smaug but to no avail. Any help here would really be appreciated. Thank you!

InjectF3 is extremely outdated, use Valleymon's F5 at viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697 instead.

RouckyTheBoss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RouckyTheBoss »

We can't drop Armor Stones anymore? :(

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

RouckyTheBoss wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:42 pm
We can't drop Armor Stones anymore? :(
You just need to update after the last 179 patch: viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697