Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Hardstylefreak231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Hardstylefreak231 »

Hey, at first, big thank you very much for all this work :D its incredible fun to change some values and use your tool, cause of the added QoL changes like auto-fill ect.pp.

This thread is damn long.. tried to read everything but some questions still remain...
a) can i add jewels for Lab? missing some, take a long break from the game and missed some
b) any Voidwalker related Speedrunning cheat that can work at this moment? Im kinda slow and need more time
c) how awesome is this tool? :D

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Hardstylefreak231 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:09 am
Hey, at first, big thank you very much for all this work :D its incredible fun to change some values and use your tool, cause of the added QoL changes like auto-fill ect.pp.

This thread is damn long.. tried to read everything but some questions still remain...
a) can i add jewels for Lab? missing some, take a long break from the game and missed some
b) any Voidwalker related Speedrunning cheat that can work at this moment? Im kinda slow and need more time
a) wide mtx, then wide gembuy limit (18 - number of jewels you have), then buy the jewels from the shop for 0 gems. It is important you count the jewels because you could brick your account if you don't and overbuy. Wipe overpurchases supposedly works to fix that, but no sense in risking it.

b)

Code: Select all

{ name: '45', message: 'Void Trial Rerun', configurable: true },
into cheats.js, use ctrl + f and 'talent value' to find the right place with the rest of the talent cheats, and

45: t => t*4
into config.js, ctrl + f 'tent' to find the right place (make sure you comma the previous line after the brackets or the game will not load).
This increases speedrun time by 4x with the talent 45 command, more than enough time to fuck around and still get a good number of portals (*hint* Samples done while in a speedrun retains their values after it ends, in case you don't know what to do with all that time), but it also increases skill point gain by the same amount (probably because it goes from 0 points/portal at lvl 0 to 30 points/portal at lvl 1+, and the 't' affects all values that change, probably fixable, but I'm dumb and can't be bothered), so uh, turn it off and force the skillpoints to update first (cycling the tabs should do) before going on a spending spree. Legitimate runs are around the 50 portal mark AFAIK, so if you want to look legit probably don't go above 51 portals, also you can end the run early by entering the party dungeon lobbies or switching characters for a few minutes.

c)yes

ivan1989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ivan1989 »

Hello all! I have been a long time follower/reader and decided to comment on this and say what a great job on this! It is amazing!

I have been using it for quite a while now, and could not find an answer to this question: How do I get talent books to drop? I briefly read a description of it before that was located SOMEWHERE but could not find that post again.. I want to drop some talent books for my Maestro at level 400-500... but cannot figure it out. I have tried using the codes and everything when I search for "talents" but it does not drop the proper book. For instance, when I do "list talents" the talent "one step ahead" is listed as 34, 34.... but it wont drop when I use those numbers. ANY HELP would be super appreciated on this issue. Thank you so much everyone!

AjinOfdeathc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AjinOfdeathc »

Hello i am new to coding so i was wondering what you guys use to change the value of your items.

ZesshiWesshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZesshiWesshi »

ZesshiWesshi wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:55 am
im not sure if this is the reason or not but i accidentally purchased way too many of the Zen cogs, is there a way i can remove them from my inventory? something keeps freezing my game every couple of seconds and it usually lasts 5+ seconds each time
i still need help with this if anyone can help me

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

ZesshiWesshi wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:39 pm
ZesshiWesshi wrote:
im not sure if this is the reason or not but i accidentally purchased way too many of the Zen cogs, is there a way i can remove them from my inventory? something keeps freezing my game every couple of seconds and it usually lasts 5+ seconds each time
Could you trash them through button?

Gemguy202
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gemguy202 »

hey im wondering where and how to get started in the new age of idelon cheating as the last time i did it you could still use cheat engine to do everything

LethalSnip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LethalSnip »

Hell of a job, Wanna say thank you to all the people involved in getting this injector to work, Imma look into the code and report back if I find ways to add more useful stuff or something else. thanks

ZesshiWesshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZesshiWesshi »

Tindal wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:12 pm
ZesshiWesshi wrote:
ZesshiWesshi wrote:
no i couldnt theyre the cogs you get from the gem purchase so theyre unable to be trashed with the trash button

ivan1989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ivan1989 »

Can someone please give me some direction on the Talent books situation? I am wanting to drop some talent books for my Maestro... but cannot seem to figure it out.

bdrago
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bdrago »

Hello there is there any way that we can get a new link to the injector so I can download it and install it and can we also get a detailed how to install unless I just put it into the steam folder

hydrosync
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hydrosync »

ivan1989 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:45 pm
Can someone please give me some direction on the Talent books situation? I am wanting to drop some talent books for my Maestro... but cannot seem to figure it out.
You need to get the talent books from the Library in W3 to increase max level and you can use the W3 cheat to look for specific Library cheats you want or just activate it all. For the Talent points, you have to run the speedrun for Tab 4 skills.

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

Ok so browsing viewtopic.php?p=252991#p252991

I see I can edit pendants, however, I have no idea where this pendant file is. or at least it's one I don't have, anyone have any knowledge?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:16 pm
Hardstylefreak231 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:09 am

a) wide mtx, then wide gembuy limit (18 - number of jewels you have), then buy the jewels from the shop for 0 gems. It is important you count the jewels because you could brick your account if you don't and overbuy. Wipe overpurchases supposedly works to fix that, but no sense in risking it.

b)

{ name: '45', message: 'Void Trial Rerun', configurable: true },
into cheats.js, use ctrl + f and 'talent value' to find the right place with the rest of the talent cheats, and

45: t => t*4
into config.js, ctrl + f 'tent' to find the right place (make sure you comma the previous line after the brackets or the game will not load).
This increases speedrun time by 4x with the talent 45 command, more than enough time to fuck around and still get a good number of portals (*hint* Samples done while in a speedrun retains their values after it ends, in case you don't know what to do with all that time), but it also increases skill point gain by the same amount (probably because it goes from 0 points/portal at lvl 0 to 30 points/portal at lvl 1+, and the 't' affects all values that change, probably fixable, but I'm dumb and can't be bothered), so uh, turn it off and force the skillpoints to update first (cycling the tabs should do) before going on a spending spree. Legitimate runs are around the 50 portal mark AFAIK, so if you want to look legit probably don't go above 51 portals, also you can end the run early by entering the party dungeon lobbies or switching characters for a few minutes.

c)yes
Nice, I added this a couple of days ago but forgot to push it. the game passes a second argument which can be 1 or 2 to that function. I don't have a lot of time to dig around and see for sure, but I've just pushed a fresh version with the ability to modify the 1 and 2 values separately. The defaults are set in config.yml just keeping the values the same, you can copy over to config.custom.js and fiddle with them.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

ZesshiWesshi wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:36 pm
Tindal wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:12 pm
ZesshiWesshi wrote:

no i couldnt theyre the cogs you get from the gem purchase so theyre unable to be trashed with the trash button
in chromedebug,
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.CogOrder[n]
0-11 first row, 12-23 second row, etc. Change "CogY" to something else, eg. Cog3ro = purple row cog.