Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by mutkanz »

Fateofblade wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:56 am
Hello, just started using this. Not going to crazy, but wanna make things a tiny bit easier to progress. Is there a way with InjectCheatV5 to change the some simply stuff like stats on a card, anvil production speed, cauldron speed, crystal mob rate. Some QoL stuff. I'd like to increase them just slightly, not like 100x. I get it's an idle game, but damn. I think you can edit it using Z/N.js based on what I've read, but opening them in VS Code makes my brain hurt as I've never really looked at a line of code in my life. Or maybe it's as simple as Ctrl F and editing a certain line in there.
Hey Fateofblade,

For anvil / cauldron speeds you can search for 'ugrade' in the console to find all the posibile upgrades to be nullificated. In that case you can just manually upgrade cauldrons / forges etc for free which will increase production,speed for all your needs. I think this is the best way to cheat in a slight way that you wont get everything 100x

MrVISKman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrVISKman »

Is there any way to drop Keychains with rolls?

Fateofblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fateofblade »

mutkanz wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:36 am
Fateofblade wrote:
Hello, just started using this. Not going to crazy, but wanna make things a tiny bit easier to progress. Is there a way with InjectCheatV5 to change the some simply stuff like stats on a card, anvil production speed, cauldron speed, crystal mob rate. Some QoL stuff. I'd like to increase them just slightly, not like 100x. I get it's an idle game, but damn. I think you can edit it using Z/N.js based on what I've read, but opening them in VS Code makes my brain hurt as I've never really looked at a line of code in my life. Or maybe it's as simple as Ctrl F and editing a certain line in there.
Hey Fateofblade,

For anvil / cauldron speeds you can search for 'ugrade' in the console to find all the posibile upgrades to be nullificated. In that case you can just manually upgrade cauldrons / forges etc for free which will increase production,speed for all your needs. I think this is the best way to cheat in a slight way that you wont get everything 100x
Yeah, I was mostly just wondering if there was a "Multipler" type deal similar to drop rate and stats and stuff like that, but I suppose not. The only problem I have with the nullified speed increase is, I assume it would increase the total cost of the anvil? I suppose I could check, but I don't wanna like.. Increase it by 20% or something, and then it cost 1m, and I have to grind for 4 hours to get a 1% increase anyway with my limited coin income. But thanks for the response! I must have overlooked that option in the list!
Edit: Just checked it out, and it does increase the cost albeit it being free with the cheat. So I guess I'll have to deal with anvil speed for now and suck it up a little bit and pay lol

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Fateofblade wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:54 pm
mutkanz wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:36 am
Fateofblade wrote:
Hey Fateofblade,

Yeah, I was mostly just wondering if there was a "Multipler" type deal similar to drop rate and stats and stuff like that, but I suppose not. The only problem I have with the nullified speed increase is, I assume it would increase the total cost of the anvil? I suppose I could check, but I don't wanna like.. Increase it by 20% or something, and then it cost 1m, and I have to grind for 4 hours to get a 1% increase anyway with my limited coin income. But thanks for the response! I must have overlooked that option in the list!
Edit: Just checked it out, and it does increase the cost albeit it being free with the cheat. So I guess I'll have to deal with anvil speed for now and suck it up a little bit and pay lol
The thing with anvil, there is a cap how much you can increase, so in my case i have anvil researched to the max in both coins and items, you just skipping grinding in the late game but have speed now.

There is ofcourse increase speed to everything but it increases like bilion times, for example anvil i have i believe 10B speed. Dont know if you want that fast :) But with multiplier there is character stats only, i dont believe there is custom speed for the pasive world stuff

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

MrVISKman wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:59 pm
Is there any way to drop Keychains with rolls?
Why not just add tons of keychain parts and just buy them with spaming left mouse button from the shop? easier than every time write and spam command in console

ztztzt39
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ztztzt39 »

Is there a way to unlock the secret tutorial quest in your quest log? When I looked into the quest list, (nor is there a command to add it)

angsaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angsaar »

Every browser I tried (edge, firefox, chrome, brave) tells me hopto.org is unreachable. I suspect this is a more localized prolbem because there aren't a flood of complaints about it in this thread. Any possibility of an alternative download source? I understand if not but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

angsaar wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:58 pm
Every browser I tried (edge, firefox, chrome, brave) tells me hopto.org is unreachable. I suspect this is a more localized prolbem because there aren't a flood of complaints about it in this thread. Any possibility of an alternative download source? I understand if not but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
Hmm. Same problem.
There is link to the last version - [Link] (25/03/23)

angsaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angsaar »

Tindal wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:06 pm
angsaar wrote:
Hmm. Same problem.
Thanks, last version I had was from march 3rd so your link is more recent.

RouckyTheBoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RouckyTheBoss »

Tindal wrote:
angsaar wrote:
Hmm. Same problem.
Link has been deleted.
Someone can upload it on a Google Drive maybe?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

RouckyTheBoss wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:20 pm
Tindal wrote:
angsaar wrote:
Hmm. Same problem.
Link has been deleted.
[Link]

RouckyTheBoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RouckyTheBoss »

Tindal wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:29 pm
RouckyTheBoss wrote:
Tindal wrote:

Hmm. Same problem.
Link has been deleted.
[Link]
Deleted
The transfer you requested has been deleted.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

RouckyTheBoss wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:33 pm
Tindal wrote:
RouckyTheBoss wrote:

Link has been deleted.
[Link]
Deleted
Ok. try this - [Link]

RouckyTheBoss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RouckyTheBoss »

Tindal wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:34 pm
RouckyTheBoss wrote:
Tindal wrote:

[Link]
Deleted
Ok. try this - [Link]
I need to copy everything? can't find config.json in your folder

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

RouckyTheBoss wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:49 pm
Tindal wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:34 pm
RouckyTheBoss wrote:

Deleted
Ok. try this - [Link]
I need to copy everything? can't find config.json in your folder
According viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697 :
To install/update: Unzip all files into your idleon directory.
Make a copy/rename config.custom.example.js to config.custom.js (So that when you update, it doesn't get overwritten)
Customise any startup cheats/cheat configurations to your preference in config.custom.js