Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
idle123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by idle123 »

Does anyone know if shadow banning triggers an instant after breaking game (lets say giving myself gems)?

idle123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idle123 »

Meaning is if i gave myself items and it didnt trigger shadow ban then its safe to use it on my main

Krauser12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krauser12 »

Frongly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:45 pm
Hi friends, currently just playing around with console on a fresh account but considering using it on main. Odds of shadowban if I drop event foods, summon crystals, and drop magma equipment?

also some wides, wide mtx, w1 anvil, etc
Honestly I've been using for awhile, and summoned an ungodly amount of crystal monsters, dropped the magma equipment, and used the wide mtx and such and no shadowban. You will be in good shape, now for event items just focus on events currently as you can never be too careful especially if you drop Christmas oriented stuff in February.

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

Krauser12 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:51 pm
Frongly wrote:
Hi friends, currently just playing around with console on a fresh account but considering using it on main. Odds of shadowban if I drop event foods, summon crystals, and drop magma equipment?

Honestly I've been using for awhile, and summoned an ungodly amount of crystal monsters, dropped the magma equipment, and used the wide mtx and such and no shadowban. You will be in good shape, now for event items just focus on events currently as you can never be too careful especially if you drop Christmas oriented stuff in February.
Thanks for the info! Super helpful. I had read on some of the previous pages that some cheats automatically turn on when you launch f5, do you know if that's still true? When I launch it on my main I want to make sure theres no cheats being ran other than the ones I execute. Trying to keep it clean and unbanned lol

neobex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neobex »

Frongly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:30 pm
Krauser12 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:51 pm
Frongly wrote:

Thanks for the info! Super helpful. I had read on some of the previous pages that some cheats automatically turn on when you launch f5, do you know if that's still true? When I launch it on my main I want to make sure theres no cheats being ran other than the ones I execute. Trying to keep it clean and unbanned lol
You are always taking a risk, if you're not willing to risk it, I'd recommend not doing it on a main.

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

There's no risk anyways, a shadowban doesn't mean anything.

You can still do dungeons (not like anyone does them anyways) while being shadowbanned.
The only thing a shadowban does is stop people from seeing your character, which doesn't really mean much.

If you cheat within limits you can even exist on the leaderboards, that's what I manage to do and no ones caught me out yet.

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

aleyre wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:17 am
There's no risk anyways, a shadowban doesn't mean anything.

You can still do dungeons (not like anyone does them anyways) while being shadowbanned.
The only thing a shadowban does is stop people from seeing your character, which doesn't really mean much.

If you cheat within limits you can even exist on the leaderboards, that's what I manage to do and no ones caught me out yet.
I can't bring myself to go past anyone on leaderboards, except the chopping minigame. I fucked that up somehow and went too high. I also don't know how to chromedebug so lmao at me. :lol:

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

[Link]

These are the only leaderboards anyone cares about btw.

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

@Valleymon, where did the wipe ban function go? It used to exist on previous versions but seems to of been removed, for temp removing a shadowban.

Ruii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ruii »

For the past few days since V1.75 came out with the siege breaker class, the ibelg cheat engine from github stopped working and was stuck on "step 1 complete". After this, i uninstalled that ibelg github engine, and instead installed the cheat engine thats on this forum (the one that ibelg created but someone improved on with new features) but it still doesn't work and says "step 1 complete" and nothing else. I cant type in the black window. When I open the "Inject cheats" file, I make sure I have steam open and I've already installed NodeJS. I've tried using the InjectCheatsF3 and InjectCheatsF4 and both have not worked. How can i fix this?

lxsn321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lxsn321 »

Is the download link dead? I can't seem to be able to get the anonfiles irl to load

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

Ruii wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:00 pm
For the past few days since V1.75 came out with the siege breaker class, the ibelg cheat engine from github stopped working and was stuck on "step 1 complete". After this, i uninstalled that ibelg github engine, and instead installed the cheat engine thats on this forum (the one that ibelg created but someone improved on with new features) but it still doesn't work and says "step 1 complete" and nothing else. I cant type in the black window. When I open the "Inject cheats" file, I make sure I have steam open and I've already installed NodeJS. I've tried using the InjectCheatsF3 and InjectCheatsF4 and both have not worked. How can i fix this?
It should be InjectCheatsF5. You're using older versions. viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Download it from the anonfiles there. Also, copy from that pastebin and save over the cheats.js file whenever valleymoon says they've updated something to stay up-to-date.

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

Hey all! Got a new issue. Every time I launch f5 it seems to activate Wide perfectobols but in the cheat.js it still has // , Is there something I am missing? Why is it still running perfectobols on launch?
Last edited by Frongly on Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sventen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sventen »

I bricked my construction exp dont know how, it says E / 153M. On idleon efficiency it says NAN. I don't even know what I did but I tweaked some cons levels and now none of my characters gain any construction exp. Help is greatly appreciated!

wh0oot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wh0oot »

Frongly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:46 pm
Hey all! Got a new issue. Every time I launch f5 it seems to activate Wide perfectobols but in the cheat.js it still has // , Is there something I am missing? Why is it still running perfectobols on launch?
Once your obols are rolled perfect they stay like that, even if you launch without cheat. New obols you loot without wide perfectobols activated will not change.