Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
drago1818
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by drago1818 »

i got it working and been playing with it. just have to learn how to really use it.

somedrynugs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by somedrynugs »

How do i get rid of the " Lava's Early-game guide"
i used some cheats to progress through quests and now it is bugged on my screen with step one, but 32% complete.

id like to get rid of the over screen guy telling me what to do, what is the code? is it done with Z.js or with chng commands

Keoeope
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keoeope »

Any way to reduce autoloot cooldown?

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

somedrynugs wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:13 am
i used some cheats to progress through quests and now it is bugged on my screen with step one, but 32% complete.

id like to get rid of the over screen guy telling me what to do, what is the code? is it done with Z.js or with chng commands
Isn't that just a matter of talking to scripticus, the task board guy and the sculpture guy?

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

Famasicura wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:48 am
I get a crash right after all steps complete and game goes to initializing cheats.q
The screen will read "undefined" and then the game and terminal crashes.

I've searched through code and haven't found any culprits yet and it's a straight copy of the cheat.js drop from 5/02. Not sure what the deal is. Seems to be running fine, then hits a snag.
Verify gamefiles and redownload all cheat files, copy the new cheats.js code and try again

terror8898
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by terror8898 »

So i'm pretty new to the Cheat engine side of modding games and with the help of this forum i've figured out how to change the values of things. well after awhile of doing that and progressing through the game and changing values i ended up white screening. when i logged back on and continue to try to change values of items it doesnt seem to change anything in game. (im using the steam version FYI) i've tried relaunching steam, cheat engine and verifying files and it just doesnt seem to want to change the value anymore. any ideas as to what im doing wrong? (discord name Terror#7380) if you'd like to communicate that way as well

somedrynugs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by somedrynugs »

OracleOne wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm
somedrynugs wrote:

Isn't that just a matter of talking to scripticus, the task board guy and the sculpture guy?
Yes it is but mine is bugged and new characters cant complete it either. Its just stuck at 32% and tells me to go find glumbee in the left of the map. But ive already completed all those early quests

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

somedrynugs wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:41 am
OracleOne wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm
somedrynugs wrote:

Yes it is but mine is bugged and new characters cant complete it either. Its just stuck at 32% and tells me to go find glumbee in the left of the map. But ive already completed all those early quests
You can set those quests to not started, then do them again.

galipop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by galipop »

Is there a way to respawn captains after you buy 1?

clhccc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clhccc »

galipop wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:23 am
Is there a way to respawn captains after you buy 1?
if (86400 < (null == De ? 0 : "number" == typeof De ? e.__cast(De, k) : "number" == typeof De && (0 | De) === De ? e.__cast(De, n) : "boolean" == typeof De ? e.__cast(De, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof De ? parseFloat(De) : parseFloat(g.string(De)))) {
var Me = b.engine.getGameAttribute("TimeAway");
null != d.ShopRestock ? Me.setReserved("ShopRestock", 86400) : Me.h.ShopRestock = 86400
}
86400=60×60×24seconds
Change it to a smaller number so it can refresh in a short time.
This timer also affects shops and post office.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Update 09/02/2023

Another fairly major revision to put the individual specific configuration in 1 place at the start of the file, make more things configurable and consolidate towards a consistent code style and make adding new cheats faster and easier going forward.
You can add/remove startupCheats as in the orevious version
A new cheatConfig has been added just beneath.
Before, cheat states and cheat configuration were getting mixed up so I've separated the two.

damagemultiplier, efficiencymultiplier, afkmultiplier have been replaced with:
multiply damage
multiply efficiency
multiply afk
multiply drop <- NEW for drop rate
multiply printer x: multiplies print sample, overrides god/lab bonus <- NEW

w4 candy has been replaced with wide candy, now that it's not a w4 cheat
wide autoloot: Loot doesn't drop, it just goes straight into your, inventory, or, as it's configured in cheatConfig.wide.autoloot.tochest, straight to your chest!

w4 meals: customise the various bonuses provided by your dinner plates

talent: customise the bonus given by a talent (ie the number that changes as you increase level).
Currently I have only put in 168 - orb
Customise the behaviour in cheatConfig. By default it doubles the time which is super strong.
You can easily add others, its just 2 lines:
eg gilded sword:

Code: Select all

cheatConfig = {
	talent: {
		168: t => t* 2, //orb
		6: t => 300 // 300% damage bonus from gilded sword <- Add this line (6 is the talent id for gilded sword
	},
}

registerCheats({
	name: 'talent',
	subcheats: [
		{ name: '168', message: 'orb of remembrance', configurable: true },
		{ name: '6', message: 'gilded sword', configurable: true }, <- and add this line
	],
});
That's it, the rest is done for you. It will be added to the autocomplete as 'talent 6 (gilded sword)' and will toggle on and off like the rest, and you can find it just by typing tal gil, Enter

Fixed a load of little bugs in the last iteration. Think that's everything

kasjdnf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kasjdnf »

how do i remove excess dungeon credits? Dropped too many

Syndrox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Syndrox »

Thanks for all the hard work and amazing tools, I have figured out 99.9% of everything but I am having an issue that has not shadow banned me yet but I think it could when an update comes.

In the top middle shelft of imports in gaming I bought a box by mistake and makes the Chakra style image appear in the top left corner.
Image [Link] image thing wasn't working in preview you can see what I mean in this screenshot.

I have scoured the chrome debug to find a value to change to undo the purchase but no luck yet. Anyone have this problem too or know how to fix it?

Thank you.

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:17 pm
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Update 09/02/2023

Another fairly major revision to put the individual specific configuration in 1 place at the start of the file, make more things configurable and consolidate towards a consistent code style and make adding new cheats faster and easier going forward.
You can add/remove startupCheats as in the orevious version
A new cheatConfig has been added just beneath.
Before, cheat states and cheat configuration were getting mixed up so I've separated the two.

damagemultiplier, efficiencymultiplier, afkmultiplier have been replaced with:
multiply damage
multiply efficiency
multiply afk
multiply drop <- NEW for drop rate
multiply printer x: multiplies print sample, overrides god/lab bonus <- NEW

w4 candy has been replaced with wide candy, now that it's not a w4 cheat
wide autoloot: Loot doesn't drop, it just goes straight into your, inventory, or, as it's configured in cheatConfig.wide.autoloot.tochest, straight to your chest!

w4 meals: customise the various bonuses provided by your dinner plates

talent: customise the bonus given by a talent (ie the number that changes as you increase level).
Currently I have only put in 168 - orb
Customise the behaviour in cheatConfig. By default it doubles the time which is super strong.
You can easily add others, its just 2 lines:
eg gilded sword:

Code: Select all

cheatConfig = {
	talent: {
		168: t => t* 2, //orb
		6: t => 300 // 300% damage bonus from gilded sword <- Add this line (6 is the talent id for gilded sword
	},
}

registerCheats({
	name: 'talent',
	subcheats: [
		{ name: '168', message: 'orb of remembrance', configurable: true },
		{ name: '6', message: 'gilded sword', configurable: true }, <- and add this line
	],
});
That's it, the rest is done for you. It will be added to the autocomplete as 'talent 6 (gilded sword)' and will toggle on and off like the rest, and you can find it just by typing tal gil, Enter

Fixed a load of little bugs in the last iteration. Think that's everything
New update of yours doesnt work for me. It just auto closses the console. Prev version works tho.

izubzbwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by izubzbwe »

Ahmri wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:36 pm
When using the latest pastebin Cheats.js, the game won't, it never goes past Cheats Loaded and then everything closes.

When using the cheats.js that's in the zip file, it loads well, but seems to have less fonctionality than the one on Pastebin.

Is there something I'm missing ?
Had the same issue. The
Setting the initial stage of the cheating tool and some quick definitions.
section is doubled (Line 227 - 339). Remove it once and it should work fine. Had the same issue.