Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DemiDemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by DemiDemon »

Hey guys, so I spawned this item called "blank" I don't know if it's an actual item, can I remove it somehow?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Blubbi2k12 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:48 pm
Hey there, after installing Visual Studio Code and the Prettier Extension, is there a way that it will look "prettier" than this?

Should do, that hasn't been prettified. Ctrl + Shift + P, format document with -> Prettier.

A nice trick i saw on stackoverflow also if VScode isn't parsing the file as it's too large is to "Save as" a new name, and for some reason it then does :?:
[Link]

I should end up looking like a nicely formatted js file, just fkd up variable names

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

enelysion wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:09 pm
Just chiming in here again to say my account is effectively bricked with my damage set to NaN-NaN. Is there anything I can do to fix it that anyone knows of?
What is causing you damage to be so high? Or at least what did you do before this happened?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Added w4 arena command to allow unlimited pet arena entries. Same as the Arena Spirit talent, you need to have an arena entry available to get access but so long as the cheat is active you can keep trying.
You can always use the 'daily' command to reset the timer if you need to.

enelysion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enelysion »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:20 pm
enelysion wrote:
Just chiming in here again to say my account is effectively bricked with my damage set to NaN-NaN. Is there anything I can do to fix it that anyone knows of?
What is causing you damage to be so high? Or at least what did you do before this happened?
I'm pretty sure the last thing I did was change my dungeon credits using "chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[100000]." Other than that it's just been a bunch of item dropping but nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't used any commands other than drop, w3, nullify, wide and that specific line of chng. I haven't overleveled my stamps or anything, haven't changed any cards or bonuses, haven't done thousands of statues or anything wild. :/

My PC restarted while I had InjectCheatsF4 open, and when I booted the game back up after restart, my AFK kills were NaN, and so is my damage on all characters.

Blubbi2k12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blubbi2k12 »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:17 pm
Blubbi2k12 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:48 pm
Hey there, after installing Visual Studio Code and the Prettier Extension, is there a way that it will look "prettier" than this?

Should do, that hasn't been prettified. Ctrl + Shift + P, format document with -> Prettier.

A nice trick i saw on stackoverflow also if VScode isn't parsing the file as it's too large is to "Save as" a new name, and for some reason it then does :?:
[Link]

I should end up looking like a nicely formatted js file, just fkd up variable names
I saved the file under a new name and formated it with prettier and now it says Prettier with a checkmark in the right down corner but it doesn't look any different

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

enelysion wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:24 pm
valleymon wrote:
enelysion wrote:
I'm pretty sure the last thing I did was change my dungeon credits using "chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[100000]." Other than that it's just been a bunch of item dropping but nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't used any commands other than drop, w3, nullify, wide and that specific line of chng. I haven't overleveled my stamps or anything, haven't changed any cards or bonuses, haven't done thousands of statues or anything wild. :/

My PC restarted while I had InjectCheatsF4 open, and when I booted the game back up after restart, my AFK kills were NaN, and so is my damage on all characters.
Tricky to say, but chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[100000] would set OptionsListAccount[71] to an array containing the single number 100000. It should be an integer not an array.
Try chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=100000

Also, safer option is drop DungCredits1 :D

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

Any command or tip to power level cooking skill?

enelysion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enelysion »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:49 am
enelysion wrote:
valleymon wrote:

Tricky to say, but chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[71]=[100000] would set OptionsListAccount[71] to an array containing the single number 100000. It should be an integer not an array.

Oh holy shit you fixed it, you're an absolute saint. I can't thank you enough. the reason I used that instead of drop dungcredits1 is because I had mistakenly dropped too many credits already and wanted to reset my dungeon rank.

NazaRider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NazaRider »

Anyone know how to change time candy time from 72 hours to any hours?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

enelysion wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:45 pm
valleymon wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:49 am
enelysion wrote:

Oh holy shit you fixed it, you're an absolute saint. I can't thank you enough. the reason I used that instead of drop dungcredits1 is because I had mistakenly dropped too many credits already and wanted to reset my dungeon rank.
That is incredibly lucky that you happened to remember and type out the command exactly, I was paying close enough attention to notice the square brackets and that it was actually the thing causing the problem :)
Happy it worked out. chng comes with health warnings very validly!

FYI in case you weren't aware, if you run the injector, then navigage to chrome://inspect/#devices in your browser. Click configure next to "Discover network targets", then add localhost:32123, the instance will show up in the remote target area, and you can inspect it.
You then get a very flexible console that allows you to view and alter the current state of any part of the game. gameattributes is found at:

window[0].__idleon_cheats__["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.gameAttributes.h

For me this is helpful as I can more easily evaluate what's going on, check the types of variables etc test executing new code on the fly much more clearly than relying solely on the fairly limited functions available via the injector console

yamesjames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yamesjames »

dgremlin wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:55 pm
valleymon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:55 am
satornarm wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:42 pm
can u guys teach me a basic command pls. now i know only >drop (item name)
yamesjames wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:19 am
Does anyone know how to get more chips for the lab? I try to search the thread and I don't think there is a solution yet
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

w4 labchips
w4 labchips isn't doing anything for me everything else works
it worked for me, are you sure you're not just typing the command in the injector before importing the new codes into Cheats.js?

andre420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andre420 »

My InjectCheatsF4 Stops at Step 1...
Some1 know how 2 fix???

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

khidz29 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:39 am
Any command or tip to power level cooking skill?
drop and use candy?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

DemiDemon wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:14 am
Hey guys, so I spawned this item called "blank" I don't know if it's an actual item, can I remove it somehow?
Not 100% sure but I expect running the following 2 commands will get rid of it:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute('StampLevel')[2][10]=0
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute('StampLevelMax')[2][10]=0