Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by pajion »

kamaoako wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:41 pm
pajion wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:35 pm
kamaoako wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:45 pm
Does anyone know how to generate Dead DNA using the console without editing the Z.js file?
from what I understand is, you can't. You just have to edit the z file line from 2, 6 to like 200-600 or w.e number you want to imitate/not imitate legitimacy
Thanks for letting me know. Would you have a video on how to recompile the Z.js back to its original file, the instructions left by Creator0822 were how to be able to unzip, locate, and edit the file only.
I don't its actually really simple, if you fully follow the directions have 7zip, have the plug locate the z file change the values --> save --> update archive open video game

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Spoiler
pajion wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:29 am
hxide666 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 am
Spoiler
pajion wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:26 pm

I tried that, but maybe I was tired and fucked it up somewhere let me try it again.

Edit: Yea, so I tried it again and now the game won't load
You probably deleted some line, just revert to the orig Z.js

I'll try it later, and send it if it works
I deleted the whole block and replaced it with what was typed, is there a certain line im supposed to replace?
Been a while, but could you post a picture what your code looks when you edited it?

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

hxide666 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:52 am
Spoiler
pajion wrote:
hxide666 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:41 am
Spoiler

You probably deleted some line, just revert to the orig Z.js

I'll try it later, and send it if it works
I deleted the whole block and replaced it with what was typed, is there a certain line im supposed to replace?
Been a while, but could you post a picture what your code looks when you edited it?

Before:
After:

No worries thank you again for the help

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

pajion wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:05 am
hxide666 wrote:
Spoiler
pajion wrote:

Before:
After:

barry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by barry »

pajion wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:05 am
hxide666 wrote:
Spoiler
pajion wrote:

Before:
After:

You can just change the line

Code: Select all

if ("TotalTrekkingHR" == t) {
to

Code: Select all

if ("TotalTrekkingHR" == t) { return 5e9;
for the desired effect. No need to mess with any of the other code. When you return in a code block any code after is just ignored.
And in case you're gonna ask yes 5e9 is the same as 5 * Math.pow(10,9)

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

silly question but since I cant find anything about cooking skills since f4 dropped has anyone happened to find a way using the console to unlock all spices or give more of the food items?

Gryphonator121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gryphonator121 »

Is it possible with the drop command to drop items for others to pick up like when lava dropped phone cases and envelopes for everyone?

barry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by barry »

Gryphonator121 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:34 pm
Is it possible with the drop command to drop items for others to pick up like when lava dropped phone cases and envelopes for everyone?
No anything you do outside of party dungeons can't be seen by others, and even there drops are only for you.
The reason for lava it works is because the game is coded to drop items when his account says certain things.

Gryphonator121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gryphonator121 »

Dang ok thanks. I also noticed that the wings weren't listed in the items list and I was wondering if there is a way to drop them with commands or not. I looked through the list multiple times and didn't see it or scratch that, can I change the shop value for the wings to stay 0 so I can keep buying it or increase the amount of times I can buy it? I've done it before with a different program on bluestacks but wonder if it's possible with this program and if it's an instant shadowbanned if you do change the amount of times you can buy an item in the gem shop.

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Gryphonator121 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:44 pm
Dang ok thanks. I also noticed that the wings weren't listed in the items list and I was wondering if there is a way to drop them with commands or not. I looked through the list multiple times and didn't see it or scratch that, can I change the shop value for the wings to stay 0 so I can keep buying it or increase the amount of times I can buy it? I've done it before with a different program on bluestacks but wonder if it's possible with this program and if it's an instant shadowbanned if you do change the amount of times you can buy an item in the gem shop.
Wings are listed in the 'list item' command, as EquipmentCapeX, X being a number. Nullify should still work for setting costs to 0, but pretty sure it does not raise buy cap, you'll have to edit files manually for that. As for shadowban risk, dropping any wings but Lava Wings should be fine, changing costs and buy cap also seems to be fine.

Gryphonator121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gryphonator121 »

Awesome thanks. Creating a new account and trying to not shadowban this one but also still get certain things because last account I sorta just started will all cards and stuff ruining the experience of the game lol.

Gryphonator121
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gryphonator121 »

Is the unshadow ban permanent or temporary and I saw that playing on this molded version then switch to idk android version will get you instantly shadowbanned but I don't see that actually happening so is that true and I'm just lucky or what?

Also I bought the card presets from the gem store and now I none of the presents show up and I'm stuck with one. Is there a way to fix this?

mydexman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mydexman »

[Link]

I accidentally changed the number of my credit to this number and caused an error to level up and bonus from talent.

Is there any way to revert these changes/fix the astronomically high value?

Thanks!

AxexPro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AxexPro »

Can't figure out how to make lab bonus connections bigger so with just one character every bonus is active, has anyone figured it out?

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Gryphonator121 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:05 am
Is the unshadow ban permanent or temporary and I saw that playing on this molded version then switch to idk android version will get you instantly shadowbanned but I don't see that actually happening so is that true and I'm just lucky or what?

Also I bought the card presets from the gem store and now I none of the presents show up and I'm stuck with one. Is there a way to fix this?
viewtopic.php?p=200832#p200832

TLDR: Once you get banned, that's it. The unshadow will only work on modded versions, and only while it's active. You'll be instantly 'rebanned' if you change to a legit client afterwards (it's not really an unban in the first place since the shadowban flag stored by the server isn't changed). So don't get shadowbanned. As long as you don't get shadowbanned you can safely swap between versions.

Not sure about the card presets though.