Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Numbcris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Numbcris »

Hi everyone! Can someone help me reset the level of a stamp? As stupid I am, I leveled to 100 the stamp that increase the chance of crystal mob to appear and now, almost every time I kill a mob, a crystal appears.
Hope someone can help me :s

Ckeylos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ckeylos »

monfrix wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:18 pm
grave1986 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:10 am
Hi Monfrix, i think i did the same to my account, however i can't make sense of what You did over there :lol: where can i fix it and how did You get there? Can You please help?
remsix wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:51 am
I thik i got the same problem as yours. I edited th z.js file in cooking and breeding. After cliking on genetic my game freez and now i stuck at the black screen after selecting character to play. I try to fix it but i dont know anyting about java script or coding. I try to find "b.engine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[1] Returns" but noting found in my z.js file, the same for "array" or "length" nothing look like yours. Please can you help me?
First of all, You have to know what line of the game code is throwing the error

To know what line is throwing the error you can simply open the browser version of the game and login to your account
press f12 for devtools > console go back to the game and choose a character and press play, now look for the resulting error in the console (similar to the one in my previous comment)
on the top right of the red error box is some text in gray referencing the line number and what file, click it and now you will be on the debugger page "sources", bottom left you will find a { } icon click it so the code can be more readable then we can go from there.

If it's the same if statement inside this code block then its the same issue.

this line ----> ..... Wb.h.PetStats)[this._DN1 | 0][Lb][1]
Spoiler

Code: Select all

for (var Gb = 0; 8 > Gb;) {
    this._DN1 = Gb++;
    for (var Sb = 0, Xb = b.engine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[1][this._DN1 | 0], Va = (null == Xb ? 0 : "number" == typeof Xb ? e.__cast(Xb, k) : "number" == typeof Xb && (Xb | 0) === Xb ? e.__cast(Xb, m) : "boolean" == typeof Xb ? e.__cast(Xb, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Xb ? parseFloat(Xb) : parseFloat(g.string(Xb))) | 0; Sb < Va;) {
        var Lb = Sb++,
            Eb = this._GenINFO[79],
            Wb = b.engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists");
        if (!Pb.contains(Eb, (null != d.PetStats ? Wb.getReserved("PetStats") : Wb.h.PetStats)[this._DN1 | 0][Lb][1])) {
            var Ub = this._GenINFO[79],
                Vb = b.engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists");
            Ub.push((null != d.PetStats ? Vb.getReserved("PetStats") : Vb.h.PetStats)[this._DN1 | 0][Lb][1])
        }
    }
}
Once you can confirm it's the same issue place a breakpoint below any line referencing Wb.h.PetStats
refresh the game while having the devtools window still open and select your character and press play.

The debugger will pop up hover-over/highlight Wb.h.PetStats and check the lengths of its arrays (arrays in arrays)
for example
0, 17 arrays
1, 17 arrays
2, 18 arrays
then go and hover-over/highlight b.engine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[1] if the numbers don't match edit one by one
for example for mine it returned 0,18 instead of 0,17 so i edited the first one to the correct length 0, 17 and pressed the un pause button (top right button or f8 works too)
if it works and you load in then that's it! just wait for the auto save cycle and you're done.
if it doesn't, go for the next array and edit that to the correct value etc etc eventually it will be fixed and you will be able to load in.
Can you explain how to do this for someone who doesn't know how to edit the array length or show a picture guide of how to do this. I only know how to add the breakpoints and nothing else.

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

Verbal wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:44 am
For people playing on the steam version of Idleon and using cheat engine, is there a way to change skill level / alchemy liquid costs or construction building speed'? I've been tinkering with this for awhile now and I can't seem to figure this out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
cheat engine is just good for item dump...as long as you don't go over 10m u don't get shadowban..
(work for me so far)
for alchemy I just use
IdleOnHacks- idk where it is on this thread but I got it here
(it's pretty old) [Link]
most of the stuff there breaks the game so backup before
(free recipe will also make anything you sell for free)

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

question, has anyone got to mess with the keychain?

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:33 pm
you could edit the possible rng stats, it works

monfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monfrix »

Ckeylos wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:15 pm
Spoiler
monfrix wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:18 pm
grave1986 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:10 am
Hi Monfrix, i think i did the same to my account, however i can't make sense of what You did over there :lol: where can i fix it and how did You get there? Can You please help?
remsix wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:51 am
I thik i got the same problem as yours. I edited th z.js file in cooking and breeding. After cliking on genetic my game freez and now i stuck at the black screen after selecting character to play. I try to fix it but i dont know anyting about java script or coding. I try to find "b.engine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[1] Returns" but noting found in my z.js file, the same for "array" or "length" nothing look like yours. Please can you help me?
First of all, You have to know what line of the game code is throwing the error

To know what line is throwing the error you can simply open the browser version of the game and login to your account
press f12 for devtools > console go back to the game and choose a character and press play, now look for the resulting error in the console (similar to the one in my previous comment)
on the top right of the red error box is some text in gray referencing the line number and what file, click it and now you will be on the debugger page "sources", bottom left you will find a { } icon click it so the code can be more readable then we can go from there.

If it's the same if statement inside this code block then its the same issue.

this line ----> ..... Wb.h.PetStats)[this._DN1 | 0][Lb][1]
Spoiler

Code: Select all

for (var Gb = 0; 8 > Gb;) {
    this._DN1 = Gb++;
    for (var Sb = 0, Xb = b.engine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[1][this._DN1 | 0], Va = (null == Xb ? 0 : "number" == typeof Xb ? e.__cast(Xb, k) : "number" == typeof Xb && (Xb | 0) === Xb ? e.__cast(Xb, m) : "boolean" == typeof Xb ? e.__cast(Xb, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Xb ? parseFloat(Xb) : parseFloat(g.string(Xb))) | 0; Sb < Va;) {
        var Lb = Sb++,
            Eb = this._GenINFO[79],
            Wb = b.engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists");
        if (!Pb.contains(Eb, (null != d.PetStats ? Wb.getReserved("PetStats") : Wb.h.PetStats)[this._DN1 | 0][Lb][1])) {
            var Ub = this._GenINFO[79],
                Vb = b.engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists");
            Ub.push((null != d.PetStats ? Vb.getReserved("PetStats") : Vb.h.PetStats)[this._DN1 | 0][Lb][1])
        }
    }
}
Once you can confirm it's the same issue place a breakpoint below any line referencing Wb.h.PetStats
refresh the game while having the devtools window still open and select your character and press play.

The debugger will pop up hover-over/highlight Wb.h.PetStats and check the lengths of its arrays (arrays in arrays)
for example
0, 17 arrays
1, 17 arrays
2, 18 arrays
then go and hover-over/highlight b.engine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[1] if the numbers don't match edit one by one
for example for mine it returned 0,18 instead of 0,17 so i edited the first one to the correct length 0, 17 and pressed the un pause button (top right button or f8 works too)
if it works and you load in then that's it! just wait for the auto save cycle and you're done.
if it doesn't, go for the next array and edit that to the correct value etc etc eventually it will be fixed and you will be able to load in.
Can you explain how to do this for someone who doesn't know how to edit the array length or show a picture guide of how to do this. I only know how to add the breakpoints and nothing else.
double click the value

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

hxide666 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:20 am
bugmenot123 wrote:
thank you
i'll try doing that (im mostly using cheat engine since i can't understand how to InjectCheatF3...)
is there also something with pets? as in cheat engine? cause I'm guessing its the same solution like keychain

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

bugmenot123 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:00 am
hxide666 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:20 am
bugmenot123 wrote:
thank you
i'll try doing that (im mostly using cheat engine since i can't understand how to InjectCheatF3...)
is there also something with pets? as in cheat engine? cause I'm guessing its the same solution like keychain
I was talking talking about editting the Z.js file, not using cheat engine. Using the InjectCheatF3 is quite easy, it's straightforward.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Does modify the web version make it stays that way after closing?

Asking since my steam version is lagged no matter what I do, moving to another computer did not help. It is in a forever cycle of eat up a lot of memory that only stop frozen for a few sec only to continue freezing for minutes, sometimes longer.

Web version sometimes does not load at all ro me, making debugging with dev tool quite improbable to do.

Also, monfrix, did you mean Z.js for main.js, since I couldnt find main.js.

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Z.js Noob trying to get lots of spices:
so I unpacked the asar, opened z.js with VSCode, used the beautify extension and searched for spice... 240 results and Its pretty hard to understand anything in the file.
My JS/programing experience is limited to playing "coding games" on steam. So would appreciate if anyone could give me some tips on how to understand this code

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

JHroad wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:44 pm
so I unpacked the asar, opened z.js with VSCode, used the beautify extension and searched for spice... 240 results and Its pretty hard to understand anything in the file.
My JS/programing experience is limited to playing "coding games" on steam. So would appreciate if anyone could give me some tips on how to understand this code
You don't search the spice name, but rather the territory of the spice. If you want I can send you my Z.js or app.asar file.

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

hxide666 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:54 am
JHroad wrote:
You don't search the spice name, but rather the territory of the spice. If you want I can send you my Z.js or app.asar file.
Could you send me your z.js file please, so I can understand a bit more as I too am trying to edit spices to get more.

Thanks.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

pshep4000 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:42 am
hxide666 wrote:
JHroad wrote:
Could you send me your z.js file please, so I can understand a bit more as I too am trying to edit spices to get more.

Thanks.
I can't seem to add the Z.js file, if you don't mind, you could share your email. I'll send it there

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

hxide666 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:46 am
pshep4000 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:42 am
hxide666 wrote:

Thanks.
I can't seem to add the Z.js file, if you don't mind, you could share your email. I'll send it there
Sent you a PM

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

hxide666 wrote:
JHroad wrote:
I appreciate this, but would like to learn how to play around with it. Ill try looking for the territories. Also, you know what multiplier Lava fucked up this morning? would be awesome to have those insane numbers again.