Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
obelisk9990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by obelisk9990 »

having the same problem. all commands return undefined. any fix?

Greenocide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Greenocide »

Hey guys, I've tried messing around with the game again after some time but after extracting the app.asar file all I get is a black screen after the loading is complete. Any idea?

trapism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trapism »

kirimasaurus wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:56 am
So, there's an auto-loot function now. I assumed it got implemented the same time as the recent Christmas patch.
Have anyone found the code for it yet? I don't think it'll be hard so I'll start looking as well.
Looks like this might be a good place to get an idea of what will turn that function on. Will post if I get it figured out:

if(5==b.engine.getGameAttribute("MenuType")&&1==B.getServerVarLoad("AutoLoot")

Edit: Quick glance makes me think UIinventory11 could be the name of the actual variable. Hope you guys fare better than I did.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Editting Z.js seems to no longer be working, for me at least, the game still runs, but no changes happens.

I think somewhere in the new W4 code check current game file with servers stats.

Should have saved a copy of the old asar file.

Edit: I did check that the editted Z.js was saved, and did the whole packing, renaming thing properly.
Last edited by roooroar on Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Greenocide wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:19 pm
Hey guys, I've tried messing around with the game again after some time but after extracting the app.asar file all I get is a black screen after the loading is complete. Any idea?
Try delete Legends of Idleon folder in AppData/Roaming, then open game again, works for me.

Might mess up your mod progress though, as in, all changes return to normal.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

I will try inject cheats from the links next, though it is bleak, some other mobile games i know also gotten better at anti-modding lately ( won't name which in case someone from there knows me_

Edit: Inject cheats still works, though I miss being able to personally change some value in the Z.js file, not sure how to change some function behavior like add instead of decay for some function with chng.

jinxz00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jinxz00 »

Would really enjoy to disable all drops while farming for character XP with "Nullify" activated.
Game gets really messy after a couple of minutes, drops everywhere, especially with the hunter class and the decreased respawn timer and kill speed overall, resulting in massive FPS drops.

Any hints on this?

Works like a charm thus far, thank you very much! :)

firerebel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firerebel »

I have never used these cheat tools but I'm going to investigate when I get home. The only thing I'm interested in doing is somehow changing my afk gains rate to 100% on combat and skilling on all characters. Is this possible?

edit: I edited the "godlike card" command in cheat.js to effect only the two amarok cards, and increase the value by 8x. They each give 80% afk bonus now, and I'm playing new account with that as my only cheat - every character has 100% afk bonus from start. should be fun thank you for whoever's work I stood upon to achieve this

MagisD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagisD »

firerebel wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:22 pm
I have never used these cheat tools but I'm going to investigate when I get home. The only thing I'm interested in doing is somehow changing my afk gains rate to 100% on combat and skilling on all characters. Is this possible?

edit: I edited the "godlike card" command in cheat.js to effect only the two amarok cards, and increase the value by 8x. They each give 80% afk bonus now, and I'm playing new account with that as my only cheat - every character has 100% afk bonus from start. should be fun thank you for whoever's work I stood upon to achieve this
Source for that ? Please , My searching is leading me nowhere I can find the tree for the forest in this case , it all old posts and dead links.

firerebel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firerebel »

MagisD wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:33 pm
firerebel wrote:

Source for that ? Please , My searching is leading me nowhere I can find the tree for the forest in this case , it all old posts and dead links.

viewtopic.php?start=540&t=14407&sid=eb4 ... 8461ba1d2e

On this page, 2nd post. InjectCheatF3 Be careful, read instructions carefully to install. After you get it working, read this post for details on commands/cheats.

viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940

Again, be careful. You can destroy your account if you edit the wrong thing. Make new account first to experiment and make sure you can successfully make the changes you want without breaking your account.

Eevee_e
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eevee_e »

Cant figure out Things with the Browser edition can anyone help me i am a newbie

Legendeer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Legendeer »

Is there a way to change dungeon credit values / dungeon money values without injecting cheats, can't find anything on CE, tried 4bytes / double.

MagisD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagisD »

firerebel wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:56 am
MagisD wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:33 pm
firerebel wrote:

viewtopic.php?start=540&t=14407&sid=eb4 ... 8461ba1d2e

On this page, 2nd post. InjectCheatF3 Be careful, read instructions carefully to install. After you get it working, read this post for details on commands/cheats.

viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940

Again, be careful. You can destroy your account if you edit the wrong thing. Make new account first to experiment and make sure you can successfully make the changes you want without breaking your account.
Pure User Error , need to be logged in to see the Valid link

firerebel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firerebel »

well there is no issue with the link I just checked. Everyone else can use it fine

[Link]

Its google drive

Maybe you have to log in with a google account before you can access?

junkyclip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by junkyclip »

Contributing here an observation:

You can perfect upgrade any piece of equipment believably by dual-logging on your PC and Android and reverting to the previous cloudsave every time you fail an upgrade/don't get drops you want/etc

This is mostly to say if you are paranoid of using the cheats to perfect upgrade, don't be. And as well, the mystery stones can be manipulated this way as well.