Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Mixas115 »

JHroad wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:49 pm
inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:39 pm
JHroad wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:31 am

use the command list items. It will give you a list of all items that you can drop.

copy and paste it to any document and search for what you are looking for.
tried and I dont get a list of items but of sub commands for the list command which none seem to work either.

I have tired items, item, Items, Item and all are the same. I'm using the F3 version of the inject cheats
list item

this is what you want to write

My bad for writing the s, but i just used the command again to double check and it works.
I am writing list item on injectcheatF3 but it doesnt work
trying to post an image of it but i dont know how!

ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ntKrem »

my Pink dungeon credits turned to NaN for its value, is there any way this can be fixed?

yesmammy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yesmammy »

Anyone know how I can add talent points or edit talent points gained per level?

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

yesmammy wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:06 am
Anyone know how I can add talent points or edit talent points gained per level?
alchemy, stamps, levelup(candy, balloons), talent point ribbon/item

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

JHroad wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:18 am
alchemy, stamps, levelup(candy, balloons), talent point ribbon/item
To further expand upon JHRoad's information.

-=- Leveling Up -=-
- Grants you a point in Talent Trees 1, 2, 3, and Star.

-=- Alchemy -=-
- Orange Bubble XI "Buff Boi" grants Warrior Classes a talent point in each tab for each level of that bubble. This is further increased by Orange Bubble II "Warriors Rule".
- For Archer classes, the Bubble II "Archer Or Bust" & Bubble XI "Fast Boi" do similar things.
- For Wizard classes, the Bubble II "Mage Is Best" & Bubble XI "Smart Boi" do similar things.

For Vials, please look below.
- Bullfrog Horns unlock the "Rammification" vial. Which grants +1 Talent Point per level in Talent Tab 1.
- Forest Souls unlock the "Sippy Soul" vial. This grants +1 Talent Point per level in Talent Tab 2.
- Bunny unlocks the "Bunny Brew" vial. This grants +1 Talent Point per level in Talent Tab 3.

For the Liquid Shop, look below.
- Green Talent Ribbon costs Water Droplets (T1) and Liquid Nitrogen (T2). It grants +1 Talent Point in Tab 2 per purchase.
- Blue Talent Ribbon costs Trench Seawater (T3). It grants +1 Talent Point in Tab 3 per purchase.

-=- Stamps (Based off those currently acquirable) -=-
- Talent 2 Stamp is a reward from the Wellington Quest in the Sands of Time World 2 Map. It is his third quest. Each level grants +1 Talent Points in Tab 2.
- Talent 3 Stamp is a reward from Snouts Questline in "The Statche Split" World 3 Map. It is also his third quest. Each level grants +1 Talent Points in Tab 3.
- Talent S Stamp is a reward from FishPaste97's quest in Farway Piers World 2 Map. It is his second and final quest. Each level grants +1 Talent Points in the Star Tab.

-=- Consumables -=-
- Talent Point Special Tab is a reward for doing Walupiggy's Treasure Hunt 2 quest. As it is involved, I won't bother posting the steps. However, this quest rewards you 4 upon completion. When used, it consumes the entire stack {However many it is} and grants you +1 point in the Star Tab per ribbon consumed.
- Talent Point Tab 3 is also a reward from Walupiggy's 2nd Treasure Hunt scenario. Upon finishing the quest, you get 3 of these. When used, it consumes the stack and grants you however many ribbons were used in your Talent Tab 3.
- Talent Point Tab 2 is a reward from Walupiggy's 3rd Treasure Hunting questline. Upon finishing the quest, you get 3 of these. When used, it consumes the stack and grants you however many ribbons were used in your Talent Tab 2.

Oh, forgot to mention that the current max level for most skills is 160. This is after doing the achievements and buildable library in World 3.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

demoncry1945 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:17 am
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:58 am
demoncry1945 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 am
anyone can help me?, why my coding list is vertically just 1 line but to looooooooong, its make me confused to search and edit some code, Why not like you're horizontal?
( zoom out )
[Link]
you need to open it with notepad++, also you need to down the JsTool plugin and click on the Jsformat
Thank you, then can I change the code while the game is running? Or should the game be closed first?
The z.js is like a load file that has all the setting and value for each item when the game started, you need to close and reopen the game once you made any changes to take effect (reopen the game only takes 10 sec)

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

demoncry1945 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:54 pm
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:01 pm
bishy81: this is from my previous post, go search ["lvReqToCraft", "DUNGEON"] in z.js and all the equipment are for party dungeon ;)
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:40 am
I found something interesting, for a beginner fist weapon:

var iA = new l,
oA = new l;
null != d.displayName ? oA.setReserved("displayName", "Eclectic_Ordeal") : oA.h.displayName = "Eclectic_Ordeal",
null != d.sellPrice ? oA.setReserved("sellPrice", 7800) : oA.h.sellPrice = 7800,
null != d.typeGen ? oA.setReserved("typeGen", "aWeapon") : oA.h.typeGen = "aWeapon",
null != d.ID ? oA.setReserved("ID", 5) : oA.h.ID = 5,
null != d.Type ? oA.setReserved("Type", "FISTICUFF") : oA.h.Type = "FISTICUFF",
null != d.lvReqToCraft ? oA.setReserved("lvReqToCraft", "10") : oA.h.lvReqToCraft = "10",
null != d.common ? iA.setReserved("common", oA) : iA.h.common = oA;
var uA = new l;
null != d.lvReqToEquip ? uA.setReserved("lvReqToEquip", 85) : uA.h.lvReqToEquip = 85,
null != d.Class ? uA.setReserved("Class", "BEGINNER") : uA.h.Class = "BEGINNER",
null != d.Speed ? uA.setReserved("Speed", 10) : uA.h.Speed = 10, //9
null != d.Reach ? uA.setReserved("Reach", 5000) : uA.h.Reach = 5000, //85

I changed that to speed 10 (current max) and it become super sonic, and when I change it to reach 5000, he stands still in a single platform and kill off any mobs like a range attack in the same platform without walking around, the character still need to walk to another platform to perform attack thou. I tried to change Type= Spear and it immediate become a Flesh Reaper lol

I also tried to change the spear and like the fist weapon above and it multiple hits EVERYTHING in a straight line in 1 hit, very interesting found~ you can play with it and see how other weapon reacts. One of the main point affect afk exp is attack speed and kills, archer always complain and ask for a multiple hit weapon ... THERE YOU GO lol just make a super powerful [Wooden Spear] with all the states that you want and reach 5000 + speed 10, your afk exp will jump up a lot, you don't even have to cast spell if you can 1 hit kill everyone in a line off the screen...

Sadly, i tried to kill c.Efaunt... he destroyed all 3 right arms and then jump to the head lol ... i have to manually move him to the left side and he destroy the bottom left arm standing on the edge and not afraid of getting KO by it.

My next experiment is to see if you can normal hit multi target in different platform like bowman [Homing Arrows] :)
anyone can help me with this? why i follow thats code (but in boxing gloves item) doesnt change anything?
i test on reach and speed then i look on the game the stats doesnt change after all, i missing something?
[Link]
and while i change the stats , then i relog my game stuck on loading screen help
what kind of software are you using to edit the z.js file? it looks weird with all the . and CR LF around the code.

1) can you show me the next few line of the code? are you updating the NORMAL in game boxing gloves or the one for dungeon? The next few lines will show the name equipmentxxx or dungeonequipmentxxx or some kind of indication.

2) if you every stuck on loading screen, click ctrl-z to undo your change until the point you can login the game. After that you can continue to make changes ONE AT A TIME until you know what you are doing, one of the big mistake is to copy/change a lot of codes and get an error/stuck in login, it's very hard to troubleshoot that way.

ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ntKrem »

I've been looking around to find a way to edit my colored P2W cauldron Speed/New Bubble/Boost Req Levels, as they're currently at "LV NULL". I'm just not sure what to search for. I'm currently fumbling around this area.

Normally I would just make a new account but, currently, when I make a new account, the card presets don't increase.

Ninjackstone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninjackstone »

does anyone know the item names of Chizoar set?

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Heard on discord that there was a big ban last year with christmas event. Was due to an DR exploit being used, but was wondering if any of you could give me some insight if there are things that I should avoid doing

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

I fucked up my bleach cauldron level, leveled it way beyond the normal limit by accident. Was wondering if there is a way to edit it back down to normal levels.

andre420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andre420 »

IBleg is not going to update his cheat anymore?
Sad :(

ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ntKrem »

JHroad wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:39 am
I fucked up my bleach cauldron level, leveled it way beyond the normal limit by accident. Was wondering if there is a way to edit it back down to normal levels.
if you're using the iBleg's tool, then use setalch

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

ntKrem wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:04 am
JHroad wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:39 am
if you're using the iBleg's tool, then use setalch
But that would get me shadowbanned instantly right? Its my main account I fucked up on and the only reason I would like to fix it is to avoid bans in the long term

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

the unban on config.json doesn't work anymore