Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by inkdrgn »

anyone have a list of the dungeon items?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

Avandra wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:02 am
I can't seem to find the inv slot anymore using any method. Ec time I do a new scan up to value 6 it doesn't show me the item in my 1 slot inv
I can still search the inv / bag items, you have to search with an amount 2 times more than what you have, for example:

10 potion in inv / bag slot #1
search in cheat engine with the initial number 20

increase the number of potion to 11 in inv / bag slot #1
search in cheat engine with 22 until you get the number

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

inkdrgn wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:05 am
there are a lot of item, do you mean weapons/armor/acc/head or drops after kills or rewards?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

demoncry1945 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:33 am
Hello, i m newbie here,
Is there a cheat to increase the number of gems? If there is none then, is there a way to change the stats of a character? I want where def or strenght or hp in a certain character i can edited. I tried on the cheat engine many times still can't
all my previous post has instruction on how to add gem / change stats by editing the z.js, please search my post :)

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

riscdec wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:43 pm
Does Z.js modification still works? Cuz i've tried to change price values of candies to 0 and it didn't change whatsoever for gem shop.
yes it still work:

[["Timecandy1 JUST_ONE,_PLEASE Gives_you_a_single_1_Hour_Candy._Also,_you're_not_a_real_adventurer_in_Flapjack's_eyes._Sorry,_just_tellin'_ya_like_it_is! 0 47 5 1 0".split(" "),

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 pm
inkdrgn wrote:
there are a lot of item, do you mean weapons/armor/acc/head or drops after kills or rewards?
the after kill rewards

demoncry1945
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by demoncry1945 »

anyone can help me?, why my coding list is vertically just 1 line but to looooooooong, its make me confused to search and edit some code, Why not like you're horizontal?
( zoom out )
[Link]

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

demoncry1945 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 am
anyone can help me?, why my coding list is vertically just 1 line but to looooooooong, its make me confused to search and edit some code, Why not like you're horizontal?
( zoom out )
[Link]
you need to open it with notepad++, also you need to down the JsTool plugin and click on the Jsformat

demoncry1945
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by demoncry1945 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:58 am
demoncry1945 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 am
( zoom out )
[Link]
you need to open it with notepad++, also you need to down the JsTool plugin and click on the Jsformat
Thank you, then can I change the code while the game is running? Or should the game be closed first?

murkyknight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by murkyknight »

anyone else having trouble setting item amounts? I usually add 1 at a time from storage to my bag and scanning up the value *2, but recently (this evening), i cann't get a match.. seems its randomizing every few seconds or something. Anyone else having this issue.. it was literally working about 3 hours ago

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

inkdrgn wrote:
use the command list items. It will give you a list of all items that you can drop.

copy and paste it to any document and search for what you are looking for.

demoncry1945
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by demoncry1945 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:01 pm
bishy81: this is from my previous post, go search ["lvReqToCraft", "DUNGEON"] in z.js and all the equipment are for party dungeon ;)
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:40 am
I found something interesting, for a beginner fist weapon:

var iA = new l,
oA = new l;
null != d.displayName ? oA.setReserved("displayName", "Eclectic_Ordeal") : oA.h.displayName = "Eclectic_Ordeal",
null != d.sellPrice ? oA.setReserved("sellPrice", 7800) : oA.h.sellPrice = 7800,
null != d.typeGen ? oA.setReserved("typeGen", "aWeapon") : oA.h.typeGen = "aWeapon",
null != d.ID ? oA.setReserved("ID", 5) : oA.h.ID = 5,
null != d.Type ? oA.setReserved("Type", "FISTICUFF") : oA.h.Type = "FISTICUFF",
null != d.lvReqToCraft ? oA.setReserved("lvReqToCraft", "10") : oA.h.lvReqToCraft = "10",
null != d.common ? iA.setReserved("common", oA) : iA.h.common = oA;
var uA = new l;
null != d.lvReqToEquip ? uA.setReserved("lvReqToEquip", 85) : uA.h.lvReqToEquip = 85,
null != d.Class ? uA.setReserved("Class", "BEGINNER") : uA.h.Class = "BEGINNER",
null != d.Speed ? uA.setReserved("Speed", 10) : uA.h.Speed = 10, //9
null != d.Reach ? uA.setReserved("Reach", 5000) : uA.h.Reach = 5000, //85

I changed that to speed 10 (current max) and it become super sonic, and when I change it to reach 5000, he stands still in a single platform and kill off any mobs like a range attack in the same platform without walking around, the character still need to walk to another platform to perform attack thou. I tried to change Type= Spear and it immediate become a Flesh Reaper lol

I also tried to change the spear and like the fist weapon above and it multiple hits EVERYTHING in a straight line in 1 hit, very interesting found~ you can play with it and see how other weapon reacts. One of the main point affect afk exp is attack speed and kills, archer always complain and ask for a multiple hit weapon ... THERE YOU GO lol just make a super powerful [Wooden Spear] with all the states that you want and reach 5000 + speed 10, your afk exp will jump up a lot, you don't even have to cast spell if you can 1 hit kill everyone in a line off the screen...

Sadly, i tried to kill c.Efaunt... he destroyed all 3 right arms and then jump to the head lol ... i have to manually move him to the left side and he destroy the bottom left arm standing on the edge and not afraid of getting KO by it.

My next experiment is to see if you can normal hit multi target in different platform like bowman [Homing Arrows] :)
anyone can help me with this? why i follow thats code (but in boxing gloves item) doesnt change anything?
i test on reach and speed then i look on the game the stats doesnt change after all, i missing something?
[Link]
and while i change the stats , then i relog my game stuck on loading screen help

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

JHroad wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:31 am
inkdrgn wrote:
use the command list items. It will give you a list of all items that you can drop.

tried and I dont get a list of items but of sub commands for the list command which none seem to work either.

I have tired items, item, Items, Item and all are the same. I'm using the F3 version of the inject cheats

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:39 pm
JHroad wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:31 am
inkdrgn wrote:

tried and I dont get a list of items but of sub commands for the list command which none seem to work either.

I have tired items, item, Items, Item and all are the same. I'm using the F3 version of the inject cheats
list item

this is what you want to write

My bad for writing the s, but i just used the command again to double check and it works.

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

So the issue i'm having since the launch of dungeons, is when i try to load the game with the new updated files, it just tells me Need to Update game to play when i hit play. But if i dont use the F3 at all and just play normally, theres no issue. I am currently triyng a reinstall but im not sure that will help.