Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Shishkebab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Shishkebab »

The new config.json has "unban" set to 1, wasn't it supposed to be 0 by default unless you're shadownbanned?

Empty100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Empty100 »

itsdemigodz wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:58 am
Empty100 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:03 am
looks like the 'search' command is busted? any alternatives like an item id list somewhere?
works just fine for me? have you tried the command "search item (Whatever ur looking for)"?
ahhh I was using JUST "search X" not "search item X"

you're the best, working properly now!

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Shishkebab wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:58 pm
The new config.json has "unban" set to 1, wasn't it supposed to be 0 by default unless you're shadownbanned?
Oh yeah true, the default should be 0 (forgot to change it back as I threw in my own json xD)
Good thing you can see all the json settings on your console when the tool loads. I'll fix that up right away

Ninjackstone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninjackstone »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:46 pm
Sure!

1) you need to download 7-zip ([Link]) to open the APP.ASAR file under the follow location in your operation system:
C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources
2) create a "app" folder and unzip the .asar file into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app
3) browse into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game folder and you can see Z.js
4) download notepad++ and open notepad++
5) Click Plugins > Plugins Admin and download JStool
6) once you get the plugin (to make z.js looks normal to edit instead of 1 line contain billions of code), right click on z.js and open with notepad++

at this point, you can search my old reply message and find whatever I and everyone else post about z.js to alter the code.
can you share me your z.js instead sir?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Another user from a different community recently shared his edited app.asar and it has an auto loot feature, but I haven't the idea how it was accomplished. I've looked through the z.js and can't find it. And it's the most up-to-date version 1.30b (1.30.1)
@Creater0822, can you take a look at it?
[Link]

hocmaimai35
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hocmaimai35 »

is there any way to reset my dungeon exp, i have drop too much point so it reset me to lv1 XD

Pain456
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain456 »

i want to hack it but i don't want to be banned. how safe are these methods. ( don't care about seeing other people if thats all a shadow ban is)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

tibasichelp wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:09 am
Another user from a different community recently shared his edited app.asar and it has an auto loot feature, but I haven't the idea how it was accomplished. I've looked through the z.js and can't find it. And it's the most up-to-date version 1.30b (1.30.1)
@Creater0822, can you take a look at it?
[Link]
That's an interesting one you gave me:
The Z.js in that file has a lot of differently random generated variable names, which is a bit strange if it's actually 1.30b.
Due to that I have not looked thoroughly into all of the changes, however the one change that caught my attention was line 8485 of the modded Z.js where GG = v; was added. Not sure why, presumably as an easy shallow copy to invoke the application I'd think?

Now onto the main course of that mod: The actual cheats are placed inside Index.html as embedded JavaScript. Unfortunately whatever you'll find there has been obfuscated, so it doesn't make a pleasant reading experience. Part of the stuff can be decoded into more or less better names (e.g. var_1 to var_n) etc.. There should be smarter ways to deal with such things, but I'm honestly not all that interested in the auto loot functionality as we can already drop whatever we like whenever we like.

It's not like my opinion should matter a lot but to me it feels like a needless self-disgrace: To whoever made it work after so much effort, to then act if it's such a big deal with obfuscations. Unfortunately I'd have to consider it quite a waste of time, seeing as this feature will sooner or later become part of the game itself. As such, the cheat itself will only be forgotten as it has never had the opportunity of being expanded into further features. Unlike the many cheats that iBelg's example turned into.

But to end things on a positive note though:
What this mod absolutely did right in was to enable the Dev tools in Electon! This has been accomplished in app.asar\src\main\index.js, so you can toggle it through F12. All and all not bad! This mod definitely gave us cool inspirations.

Groovu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groovu »

Pain456 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:45 pm
i want to hack it but i don't want to be banned. how safe are these methods. ( don't care about seeing other people if thats all a shadow ban is)
Most of the cheats are safe such as drop, spawn, nullify and a lot others. Just dont go changing your level manually via cheat, do it through timecandies and you will be safe. You can drop almost anything but there are a few items that will auto shadowban you.

Pain456
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain456 »

awesome, thank you very much. any idea what items to stay away from, ( im not looking for much, some coins, candies, a few od items and maybe a few gems)

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

Pain456 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:32 pm
awesome, thank you very much. any idea what items to stay away from, ( im not looking for much, some coins, candies, a few od items and maybe a few gems)
if you can obtain it in normal gameplay it should be safe. to get banned you would have to grab something unobtainable. Go to page 37 of this forum and read Creater0822's post, he explains everything you should know before using this tool

smol_boi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smol_boi123 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:46 pm
Sure!

1) you need to download 7-zip ([Link]) to open the APP.ASAR file under the follow location in your operation system:
C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources
2) create a "app" folder and unzip the .asar file into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app
3) browse into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game folder and you can see Z.js
4) download notepad++ and open notepad++
5) Click Plugins > Plugins Admin and download JStool
6) once you get the plugin (to make z.js looks normal to edit instead of 1 line contain billions of code), right click on z.js and open with notepad++

at this point, you can search my old reply message and find whatever I and everyone else post about z.js to alter the code.
my asar file isn't zipped. what do i do

smol_boi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smol_boi123 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:29 pm
Log post 17/10/21 01am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Hey everyone, it's been a while!! But first of all:
No I'm not fully back in the game, just due to the new update that broke our beloved tool xD
So yeah, seeing the private messages and build related posts in this thread made my temporary comeback :D :D

So here I am to happily announce InjectCheatsF3!!
As always, you can download it from my Google Drive folder, where the link's in the original post that I always link up top of my log posts.

So what's new in Fork 3: (still based on iBelg's v1.1.1)
  • Expanded config.js with the injection Regex, which you can freely edit.
  • Improved the injection process: The tool now dynamically reads the random variable name in the Regex \\w+\\.ApplicationMain
Explanation behind the fix
So as it's been first discovered by Trevaline, our tool broke due to the altered variable name u.ApplicationMain into v.ApplicationMain, which results in a misdefinition at window.__idleon_cheats__. See his post: viewtopic.php?p=215673#p215673
Hence the solution is to dynamically catch the randomly generated variable name, so now we no longer have to rebuild our tool next time it happens. Then to make it even better, I've redefined the Regex into my json config file, so even if we have to one-day change the injection point, we can 8-) ! Of course, all of this can be read from the new source code :lol: .

(still) known issues:
The issue where the injection doesn't proc beyond step 1 can still occur, as I have not fully redesigned the async interception to loading process (yup that's beyond my skills).

About new cheats:
No I have not created new cheats for V1.30, nor taken the time to check if my old cheats still work. (Don't have that much time to play the game xD)
every time i use your or ibelg's injector it just pops up with the prompt window and then disappears a second or 2 later. any ideas what to do?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

smol_boi123 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:14 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:29 pm
Log post 17/10/21 01am:
Original post: viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916
every time i use your or ibelg's injector it just pops up with the prompt window and then disappears a second or 2 later. any ideas what to do?
Good question! You're indeed not the first to ask this, so I've added three reasons into my main post.

Groovu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groovu »

Is there a way to be able to choose which RNG item you can drop? Currently there are 5 items named DungRNG0-4 but it seems like they just drop random RNG items of different rarities.