Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by warhuntsius »

Yes, I did mention there isnt a need for them, but at this stage its not really about need any more :D

zeromike233
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeromike233 »

salmon85 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 am
BaldoUchiha wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:39 am
i found it , thanks but my vials page is empty ,do you know how can i fix that?
The actual content of the vials page should have remained untouched as they are stored in AlchVials and the original code of
if ("VialCosts" == s) {
doesn't touch that variable

if ("CauldronCosts" == s) {
does touch it but only in a reading sense. (it gets the variable data, doesn't write to it)

However, you're not the only one to report this.
I assisted zeromike with a forge issue and all the code we used never touched anything remotely to alchemy
Looks like the issue still exists, the cauldron get reset (if the cauldron level is high) each time I forge some bars.

mrigank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrigank »

salmon85 wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:25 pm
kinanijo wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:45 pm
Has anyone found a way to change Cog production speed without altering anything else about Construction?

Code: Select all

if ("CogBuildSpdBonus" == s) {
                        var Ee = b.engine.getGameAttribute("DNSM"),
                            Se = null != d.AlchBubbles ? Ee.getReserved("AlchBubbles") : Ee.h.AlchBubbles,
                            Ge = null != d.CogMakeSpd ? Se.getReserved("CogMakeSpd") : Se.h.CogMakeSpd,
                            Me = null == Ge ? 0 : "number" == typeof Ge ? e.__cast(Ge, k) : "number" == typeof Ge && (0 | Ge) === Ge ? e.__cast(Ge, n) : "boolean" == typeof Ge ? e.__cast(Ge, l) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Ge ? parseFloat(Ge) : parseFloat(g.string(Ge)),
                            Ce = b.engine.getGameAttribute("DNSM"),
                            Te = null != d.AlchVials ? Ce.getReserved("AlchVials") : Ce.h.AlchVials,
                            Be = null != d.CogSpd ? Te.getReserved("CogSpd") : Te.h.CogSpd;
                        return 1 + (Me + ((null == Be ? 0 : "number" == typeof Be ? e.__cast(Be, k) : "number" == typeof Be && (0 | Be) === Be ? e.__cast(Be, n) : "boolean" == typeof Be ? e.__cast(Be, l) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Be ? parseFloat(Be) : parseFloat(g.string(Be))) + Math.min(8 * z._customBlock_RunCodeOfTypeXforThingY("CardLv", "Boss3A"), 50))) / 100
                    }
is the code you want to be looking at. since it reads variables from other skills it's going to be a shitshow to work out.
you could change the 1 in the return to something else or change the / 100 to something less

mrigank wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:30 pm
hello there newbie here so I was reading through all those msgs and I saw that only modifying the monster drop table is the safest way to not get shadowbanned (you can correct me if I am wrong as I am just a newbie)
and well can someone tell me how we can find the file where these drop tables are located?
drop tables have been mentioned multiple times over several pages.

var c = [
                        ["COIN", "0.5", "1", "N/A"],
                        ["Grasslands1", "0.22", "1", "N/A"],
                        ["CardsA0", "0.0001", "1", "N/A"],
                        ["FoodHealth1", "0.005", "3", "N/A"],
                        ["EquipmentShirts16", "0.00035", "1", "N/A"],
                        ["StoneW2", "0.00005", "1", "N/A"],
                        ["Cutter", "0.00001", "1", "N/A"],
                        ["DropTable1", "0.003", "1", "N/A"]
                    ];
                    null != d.mushG ? e.setReserved("mushG", c) : e.h.mushG = c;
is for green mushroom

And no, it's not the safest way. It's speculated it's the delta in data between saves that causes the ban. Some people have been sbanned just for using massive amounts of candies.
changing the drops of items and selling them / changing money drops vs just flat out giving you the cash, we suspect it just doesn't care.

warhuntsius wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:26 am
One thing I've not been able to figure out is the minigames. Can remove any need for them, but can't find the actual gamemode code.
Technically there is no need for them apart from quests, they can be modified separately. Is this what you're referring to?
so basically if we change the drop tables to a acceptable range it would just not notice or something like that as almost all the drops related things are client based?

RainbowCrab
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RainbowCrab »

warhuntsius wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm
Ok,so my mod is here:

[Link]

See my previous post for additions. Since then I've fixed a few bugs, and double xp for skills. x4 for fishing.

Unzip whole folder, put it in the 'resources' directory, then rename the 'app.asar' to something else.

Password is fearless1 for both site download and file.
seems like the link is down, care to provide another one?? ;o

HelpWithIdleonPls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HelpWithIdleonPls »

Please guys I need help! I'm a dumbfuck that only knows how to use basic cheat engine and when I bought 2 subclass swap tokens I tried to change its value and game crashed along with it dissapeared my subclass tokens, now im 2/2 in the store and cant buy another pair, can I get any help to change value of store purchases back to 0/2 or "spawn" the subclass tokens back somehow!! please help !

DuncanTD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DuncanTD »

Is There anyway to full unlock the recipes?

Djinn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Djinn »

HelpWithIdleonPls wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:02 am
Please guys I need help! I'm a dumbfuck that only knows how to use basic cheat engine and when I bought 2 subclass swap tokens I tried to change its value and game crashed along with it dissapeared my subclass tokens, now im 2/2 in the store and cant buy another pair, can I get any help to change value of store purchases back to 0/2 or "spawn" the subclass tokens back somehow!! please help !
Go back a few pages and download iBelg's Z.js file. He has a spawn item command there that you can use to get the tickets back. Don't use CE just don't.

pogchamp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pogchamp »

Is there a way to cheat cog production speed through cheat engine?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

pogchamp wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:21 pm
Touching the game with cheat engine is more likely to get you shadowbanned than editing the game files

Adventurous_Goat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Adventurous_Goat »

HelpWithIdleonPls wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:02 am
As everyone said, don't use CE, edit the game files directly.

In your specific case: search for this line

You_can_only_buy_2_every_major_update. 500 75 2 1 250"
Change the numbers to

You_can_only_buy_2_every_major_update. 0 75 20 1 0"
now you can buy up to 20 subclass swap tokens for zero gems. This way you can edit every gem trade available in the shop to fit your needs

P.S. Useful image [Link]

pogchamp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pogchamp »

salmon85 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:53 pm
pogchamp wrote:
Touching the game with cheat engine is more likely to get you shadowbanned than editing the game files
how do you edit game files on steam tho?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

pogchamp wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:23 pm
salmon85 wrote:
pogchamp wrote:
try going through previous pages

pogchamp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pogchamp »

salmon85 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:51 pm
pogchamp wrote:
salmon85 wrote:

I am sorry to bother you again, but I went back some pages and found out some people talking about Z.js ; app.asar ; 7-zip and I dont know what those things are, can you give me a hand?

station_2011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by station_2011 »

pogchamp wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:01 pm
salmon85 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:51 pm
pogchamp wrote:

I am sorry to bother you again, but I went back some pages and found out some people talking about Z.js ; app.asar ; 7-zip and I dont know what those things are, can you give me a hand?
No offence, but all the information you need is in this thread. If you still can't figure out what you need to do then you probably shouldn't be trying to modify your game.

kutia2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kutia2 »

Anyone had any success with changing amount of points required to build cog? I just want to keep it at 1500/craft instead of increasing.